The NOM Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We play video games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Go down 
+19
Beans
mbgonzomd
Smitty
pdiss88
Trilic
Rooksarii
_Meta_
beedubs
bdwright77
Huge Knutz
Jay_mb
Tez
Re-volution
frankthetoad
AlphaShepherd
TyrantII
Mark Sporto
gordho
JD23
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:29 pm

I has a mace and an axe that have been enchanted. It says if I kill someone with it, and they die within 5 sec of the attack I get the souls.

Back to top Go down
Trilic
Mule's Spoon Boy
Trilic

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:31 pm

Revo of Gunt wrote:
I has a mace and an axe that have been enchanted. It says if I kill someone with it, and they die within 5 sec of the attack I get the souls.

I love that Mace, got it from doing the Abandoned House quest...use it as my main hand weapon.
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:35 pm

Inventory management.

If you have a house carl you can give her a ton of your stuff to carry for you. If you let your house carl die, you will have some stuff choices to make Mad on what items you would like to keep.

Exploit! Explain. I need money and $2 at a time per dresser is not doing it for me.

I'm still running pure of mind in DS but after last night I may be turning to the dark side in that game. Made it all the way through Sen's Fortress up until the giant that throws bombs at you. Died trying to find the blasted bonfire. Now I have to start all over again!
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:43 pm

PM'd you. I'll try to not tempt people by posting links/videos.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:52 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:58 pm

...unless people can refrain from clicking spoilers. I'm happy to share, but a very quick YouTube search will show you everything you need to pretty much exploit every aspect of this game.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:04 pm

No
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:09 pm

Twisted Evil

There's no need anyway. I'm really trying not to exploit this game. Mainly because I want Benny to shut up. Laughing

As I told mat the other day, this game looks to be one you should savor.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:12 pm

Yeah. Shut up Benny! Mad
Back to top Go down
mbgonzomd
Zombie outbreak response team
mbgonzomd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:38 pm

Here is the secret to inventory management: Sell all the sh!t except one or two weapons and the clothes on your back. You will earn money and most of what you are carrying is crap that will be dwarfed by the utility of future finds.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:55 pm

Exactly. But when you're stuck in a dungeon 500 feet underground with no way else to go but forward, I've found that the skeletons aren't interested in buying what you're selling!
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:58 pm

Yeah! Mad
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:26 pm

mbgonzomd wrote:
Here is the secret to inventory management: Sell all the sh!t except one or two weapons and the clothes on your back. You will earn money and most of what you are carrying is crap that will be dwarfed by the utility of future finds.

Another thing you can do is to store all of your stuff on any animals or people that you kill. Since they never go away, you can always return to that spot or that person or animal and take what ever you need when you need it.
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:41 pm

Mark Sporto wrote:
mbgonzomd wrote:

Another thing you can do is to store all of your stuff on any animals or people that you kill. Since they never go away, you can always return to that spot or that person or animal and take what ever you need when you need it.

GENIUS sunny
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:55 pm

I bet that's a much better way than just storing stuff in random barrels. I've heard reports of items going missing after a while when you do it that way.

I can't wait to put my book collection on actual shelves in my new house tonight!
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:36 pm

haha! skill books?
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 8:04 pm

Tons.
Back to top Go down
Huge Knutz
Bonerfart
Huge Knutz

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 9:27 pm

Revo of Gunt wrote:
Mark Sporto wrote:
mbgonzomd wrote:

GENIUS sunny

careful...the stuff "might" be there when you come back. I read that the game was developed in a way that may assume someone comes, finds and takes all your stuff. The only way to be sure when storing things is in a house that you own or a designated storage place.
Back to top Go down
Huge Knutz
Bonerfart
Huge Knutz

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 9:28 pm

doe anyone know how to pick up and place and item? I rememder in oblivion I found a way to pick something up hold it and move it.

example

https://youtu.be/rt5aUdijAN8
Back to top Go down
Huge Knutz
Bonerfart
Huge Knutz

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 11:06 pm

Di dyou guys know you could change the level settings? Its set to adept...im going to bump it up to master I think
Back to top Go down
mbgonzomd
mbgonzomd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:13 am

I became a little frustrated yesterday. I played for about 45 minutes and felt like I accomplished absolutely nothing. I think the talking and talking and meeting new people and talking is already getting a little tedious for me. I need fighting and upgrading and action.

I think it is balancing my limited playing time with actually feeling like I have accomplished something is starting to bum me out.

Anyway, I have a few hour this afternoon to dedicate to the game, maybe I will feel better about myself after that.
Back to top Go down
mbgonzomd
mbgonzomd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:17 am

Oh is shout a weapon? I have not had a chance to use it during a battle yet.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:18 am

Huge Knutz wrote:
doe anyone know how to pick up and place and item? I rememder in oblivion I found a way to pick something up hold it and move it.

example

https://youtu.be/rt5aUdijAN8
Hit PS3 xsm a little longer than you normally would for searching an item. You can then move it around. Drop it by hitting PS3 xsm.

mbgonzomd wrote:
I became a little frustrated yesterday. I played for about 45 minutes and felt like I accomplished absolutely nothing. I think the talking and talking and meeting new people and talking is already getting a little tedious for me. I need fighting and upgrading and action.

I think it is balancing my limited playing time with actually feeling like I have accomplished something is starting to bum me out.

Anyway, I have a few hour this afternoon to dedicate to the game, maybe I will feel better about myself after that.

Mule, my suggestion is to activate a ton of quests. You've probably already done that since you've been talking to so many people. I have a page full of quests. Once you start one, there should be a whole lot more action. I've also found that the caves/dungeons usually mean a lot of fighting...
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:26 am

mbgonzomd wrote:
Oh is shout a weapon? I have not had a chance to use it during a battle yet.

Yes, go into your magic menu, scroll down to Shouts, then equip it. You use it by hitting R2.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:29 am

mbgonzomd wrote:

what toad said... but basically, just leave town, and follow you map to a cave or something. there is a lot of tedious work in this one and if you only have 45 minutes to put in, that would get frustrating.

also, start trying to pick locks and pickpocket people and sneak everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Page 15 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next