Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:32 am

That's the one thing I've done almost none of- pickpocketing. I did meet up with a guy in Riften and finished his tiny quest of looting a strongbox and placing something in someone else's pocket. He told me to meet him at some dive. I figure this is the start of the Thieves Guild quest arc. Something tells me I'll be doing a lot of pickpocketing with them.

I do want to finish all the mage guild quests before joining the thieves though.

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 16 Frankthetoad
Back to top Go down
Huge Knutz
Bonerfart
Huge Knutz

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:31 am

frankthetoad wrote:
That's the one thing I've done almost none of- pickpocketing. I did meet up with a guy in Riften and finished his tiny quest of looting a strongbox and placing something in someone else's pocket. He told me to meet him at some dive. I figure this is the start of the Thieves Guild quest arc. Something tells me I'll be doing a lot of pickpocketing with them.

I do want to finish all the mage guild quests before joining the thieves though.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:34 am

My Xbox buddy finished the game last night after 35-38 hours. He said he only did the main story line quests and found a way around the only quest that was bugging out on him. study

Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:44 am

Huge Knutz wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Huge Knutz
Bonerfart
Huge Knutz

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 3:28 pm

AlphaShepherd wrote:
My Xbox buddy finished the game last night after 35-38 hours. He said he only did the main story line quests and found a way around the only quest that was bugging out on him. study

what a waste IMO....

The whole beauty of the game is its long play value.

Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 3:29 pm

Huge Knutz wrote:
AlphaShepherd wrote:

what a waste IMO....

The whole beauty of the game is its long play value.

He just wanted to finish the main story line quickly. He's going back and doing all the side quests, etc. too.

Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 3:49 pm

What are the Dragon Bones and Dragon Scales for? I have killed 2 dragons and have some of these things taking up space in my inventory since they are like 15 weight each. Mad

Back to top Go down
pdiss88
Titty Sprinkles
pdiss88

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 3:51 pm

Excited about this game, but I've got a backlog and I've heard the game has the classic amount of Bethesda glitches. I think I'll wait until April or so when nothing is coming out and things start winding down. A lot of the glitches should be fixed by then.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 4:03 pm

AlphaShepherd wrote:
What are the Dragon Bones and Dragon Scales for? I have killed 2 dragons and have some of these things taking up space in my inventory since they are like 15 weight each. Mad
Store them somewhere. You have to have your Smithing at 100 and then have to buy the perk. It will allow you to create Dragon armor and weapons...or so I've read.

Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 4:08 pm

pdiss88 wrote:
Excited about this game, but I've got a backlog and I've heard the game has the classic amount of Bethesda glitches. I think I'll wait until April or so when nothing is coming out and things start winding down. A lot of the glitches should be fixed by then.

Yep. Tons of glitches. Don't bother. Game sucks!

Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 4:17 pm

I experienced my very first glitch the night before last. That's absolutely incredible for a Bethesda game. Had one freeze that required a reset.

Well, I guess I had another one last night- I was in Marketh (sp?) and found a guy with his lower body in a wall. Didn't effect my gameplay as I was still able to talk to him...but it certainly wasn't normal.

Regardless, it's a VAST improvement over the buggy trash heap that was FNV.

Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 4:19 pm

Worst game ever...

psn: matzira
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 4:23 pm

It really, really is. I absolutely hate it. I'd rather watch Katie Couric than play this game.

Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 4:31 pm

Abhorrent.

Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 4:32 pm

bite your tongue!! katie couric is hot!

i dated a girl in college who looked just like her.

Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 4:34 pm

I've officially lost all faith in your taste in women.

Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 4:36 pm

I heard Katie Couric was full of bugs. study

Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 4:55 pm

frankthetoad wrote:
I've officially lost all faith in your taste in women.

i'm beginning to question yours... Suspect

Back to top Go down
pdiss88
Titty Sprinkles
pdiss88

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 5:37 pm

I'm guessing the past page or so have been sarcasm due to my laziness and not going back and reading the earlier part of this thread.

Regardless, I need to plat UC3, beat the LA Noire DLC and get Arkham City before I even look at this game.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:54 pm

do the first 2. batman will always be there for you.

Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 7:57 pm

Skip all three and come play Skyrim!

Back to top Go down
Huge Knutz
Bonerfart
Huge Knutz

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:07 pm

Im sure you probably know this already but when you look at the weapons damage rating then see a green number in brackets thats that the total damage the weapon will do inclluding not only enchantments but also your characters skill, and any worn enchantments like a ring that Fortifies Bow, or one handed weapons etc.

Ring not I have a bow that does 60 damager per shot...not including the 3x bonus I get for a sneak attack or any poisons I add to it.

Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:17 pm

I haven't even drawn a bow yet. Been dual casting flame bolt.

Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:50 am

Huge Knutz wrote:
Im sure you probably know this already but when you look at the weapons damage rating then see a green number in brackets thats that the total damage the weapon will do inclluding not only enchantments but also your characters skill, and any worn enchantments like a ring that Fortifies Bow, or one handed weapons etc.

Ring not I have a bow that does 60 damager per shot...not including the 3x bonus I get for a sneak attack or any poisons I add to it.

Shocked

what bow is that? did you craft it to amp up the damage?

Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:51 am

So is there any 100% safe way to store your items before you own a house? I don't have the 5,000 gold yet and have 9 dragonbone pieces and something else from the dragons I've killed that is bogging me down big time. Mad

I don't want to just throw them some place assuming they will stick around, then come back later in the game to find they poofed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Page 16 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The NOM Clan :: The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim-
Jump to: