The NOM Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We play video games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*official* Skyrim Oddities Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

*official* Skyrim Oddities Thread Empty
PostSubject: *official* Skyrim Oddities Thread   *official* Skyrim Oddities Thread EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:20 pm

i found 3 of dead bodies on a mountain nowhere near any town and there was a sabre cat walking around. on the ground near the girl was a journal about how these 2 young lover lovers from rival families had fallen in love and were planning to run off and get married at a secret place.

on the girl was a letter to her father explaining their plan and asking for forgiveness.

it was a sweet love story gone wrong seeing how the sabre cat had other plans. Laughing
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *official* Skyrim Oddities Thread   *official* Skyrim Oddities Thread EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:23 pm

Had some random dude run up to me in the middle of nowhere demanding 10,000 gold for nabbing a hat from someone. Apparently I had told him to do it the night of my drunken escapades with the goat and the Temple of Mara. I gave him 100 gold and he gave me the hat. It was pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: *official* Skyrim Oddities Thread   *official* Skyrim Oddities Thread EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:30 pm

LOLERS!! that happened to me!

was the hat anything special?

he attacked me when i refused to pay him. i had to kill him.

it would awesome if there were more random events like that related to the drunken evening. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: *official* Skyrim Oddities Thread   *official* Skyrim Oddities Thread EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:31 pm

oh, if you get to sheograth, he drops a classic line at the end of your encounter! Laughing

no spoilers, but if you want to, you'll find him in solitude. that's all i'll say.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: *official* Skyrim Oddities Thread   *official* Skyrim Oddities Thread EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:47 pm

lol!

Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *official* Skyrim Oddities Thread   *official* Skyrim Oddities Thread EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:50 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Huge Knutz
Bonerfart
Huge Knutz

PostSubject: Re: *official* Skyrim Oddities Thread   *official* Skyrim Oddities Thread EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:23 pm

lol!

Pure awesome.

I killed that guy too. Cant stand preachy types...
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: *official* Skyrim Oddities Thread   *official* Skyrim Oddities Thread EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 8:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: *official* Skyrim Oddities Thread   *official* Skyrim Oddities Thread EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:13 am

Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: *official* Skyrim Oddities Thread   *official* Skyrim Oddities Thread EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:34 am

*official* Skyrim Oddities Thread Beyonce-would-have-won-if-she-didnt-take-an-arrow-to-the-knee_36e926f439deccd5286d1e79911a3217
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *official* Skyrim Oddities Thread   *official* Skyrim Oddities Thread EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:37 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *official* Skyrim Oddities Thread   *official* Skyrim Oddities Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

*official* Skyrim Oddities Thread
Page 1 of 1