The NOM Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We play video games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Skyrim: Hearthfire DLC

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

Skyrim: Hearthfire DLC Empty
PostSubject: Skyrim: Hearthfire DLC   Skyrim: Hearthfire DLC EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:41 am

Available soon for Xbox, I'm sure PS3 and PC will follow soon as well. Build your own home, furnish it, even adopt a kid. Sounds really boring, actually.

Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim: Hearthfire DLC   Skyrim: Hearthfire DLC EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:52 am

looks pretty awes... Sleep
Back to top Go down
Jay_mb
Has on robe & wizard hat

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim: Hearthfire DLC   Skyrim: Hearthfire DLC EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:07 am

has the first DLC even been released on PS3 yet?
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim: Hearthfire DLC   Skyrim: Hearthfire DLC EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:35 am

nope. and with borderlands 2 coming in about 3 weeks, skyrim will soon be ded2me forever.
Back to top Go down
Huge Knutz
Bonerfart
Huge Knutz

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim: Hearthfire DLC   Skyrim: Hearthfire DLC EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:08 am

to be honest my charactor is SO powerfully everything is like cuttting butter with a warm knife. I wish they hard an expert DLC with some new characters that actually posed a threat. One shot with my arrows kills. If something takes a two shots I simply summon a dragon to take care of the rest.
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim: Hearthfire DLC   Skyrim: Hearthfire DLC EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:01 pm

WTF

So they're turning skyrim into the sims with dragons?

Seems to be this is a chick DLC. For some reason, I know a lot of girls that got into skyrim, so it kinda makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Huge Knutz
Bonerfart
Huge Knutz

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim: Hearthfire DLC   Skyrim: Hearthfire DLC EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:51 am

this should have been in the game from the start. Its to late to get something out of a house for most people who have already finished the game.
Back to top Go down
Huge Knutz
Bonerfart
Huge Knutz

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim: Hearthfire DLC   Skyrim: Hearthfire DLC EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:58 pm

im a sucker...i was bdrunk and bought this. Its pretty good actually, but if are done the game like not really worth it. If you are half way or just starting then buy it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim: Hearthfire DLC   Skyrim: Hearthfire DLC Empty

Back to top Go down

Skyrim: Hearthfire DLC
Page 1 of 1