The NOM Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We play video games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Go down 
+19
Beans
mbgonzomd
Smitty
pdiss88
Trilic
Rooksarii
_Meta_
beedubs
bdwright77
Huge Knutz
Jay_mb
Tez
Re-volution
frankthetoad
AlphaShepherd
TyrantII
Mark Sporto
gordho
JD23
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Huge Knutz
Bonerfart
Huge Knutz

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:20 am

Ugh....the patch DIDNT fix the well known issue with the Companions quest "Trouble with Skyrim".

Lame.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:51 pm

That sucks! I can't imagine there being many, if any, discernable differences in the patches across the platforms...
One thing I read was that if you wait 32 in game days that the enemies and caves and camps reapawn and sometimes that fixes the problem. Who knows.

I do know one thing I'd like them to fix and that's the idiotic message about auto saves that you have to manually acknowledge every freaking time you boot up the game. Why can't I fire up the game, go take a whiz, and come back to the start up screen? Smh...
Back to top Go down
pdiss88
Titty Sprinkles
pdiss88

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:00 pm

Game has been running more stable for me since 1.04. Very good TU.
Back to top Go down
JD23
Zombie outbreak response team
JD23

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:20 pm

Mark Sporto wrote:

I do know one thing I'd like them to fix and that's the idiotic message about auto saves that you have to manually acknowledge every freaking time you boot up the game. Why can't I fire up the game, go take a whiz, and come back to the start up screen? Smh...

I hate that too. Unfortunately, Bethesda has that same message in the rest of their games on PS3 (at least F3 and F:NV).
Back to top Go down
Huge Knutz
Bonerfart
Huge Knutz

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 24 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:42 pm

And im officially done and putting this game down. Made it to level 58, my player is complete indestructible on the hardest level.

My bow does something ridiculous like 520 damage...plus double enchanting, plus 3x sneak bonus, plus stupid poison at like 130 points.

Im out until there is DCL.

Onto waiting for mass effect 3.
Back to top Go down
JD23
JD23

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:12 am

The game is consistently freezing once every three to four hours for me. It almost feels like I'm back in New Vegas.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:31 pm

Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:54 pm

That's pretty badass. Some of the commands would be super useful...a few are just down right lazy. Smile

The Kinect has me intrigued. Especially if it works as well as the advertisements show. Saw a trailer for a new Star Wars game. That would be awesome if it actually plays well...
Back to top Go down
Beans
NOMaster
Beans

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:59 pm

dance central works pretty good.. the kinect sports was pretty fun with friends...

Rise of Nightmares was fun at first.. but got a bit clunky and repetitive.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:02 pm

The PS Move made me realize I can't discard my dignity completely by jumping around in my living room for the whole neighborhood to see. That said, this would be awesome for Logan when he gets older...

The voice command integration in Skyrim seems to be an awesome use of the technology, though.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:06 pm

frankthetoad wrote:
That's pretty badass. Some of the commands would be super useful...a few are just down right lazy. Smile

The Kinect has me intrigued. Especially if it works as well as the advertisements show. Saw a trailer for a new Star Wars game. That would be awesome if it actually plays well...

It does and it doesn't. From what I have read, the Star Wars Kinect game got a 3.5. I predicted it would have gotten a 3.

It really depends on the game/software designer. The hardware itself is very capable, but the designers can make it so that it doesn't work well with their title.

Example: The first "Your Shape Fitness Evolved" program I got was decent, but there were some exercises where it would not track me well at all. It was very frustrating because it wouldn't count towards my calories burned goals, set reps, etc. Then they came out with the 2012 version of it and it's awesome.
Back to top Go down
beedubs
beedubs

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:19 pm

Even machines can only stand to count so many "squat onto plunger" repetitions.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:45 pm

Feel the burn!!!
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 24 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:41 am

Skyrim adding Dawnguard DLC this summer

Quote :
Mystery content headed first to the Xbox 360 version of Elder Scrolls V this summer; more details slated to arrive at E3 2012.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim will add its first wave of downloadable content this summer, Bethesda confirmed this afternoon. Titled Dawnguard, the content will arrive initially for the Xbox 360 and will be discussed in greater detail at the 2012 Electronic Entertainment Expo this June.

Bethesda issued one image for the content (at right), which depicts the game's dragonborn male character. His eyes are illuminated with a gold hue, and a quiver of arrows rests upon his back. Last week, it was suggested that Skyrim's first DLC would add crossbows and snow elves to the game.

Dawnguard will launch first on the Xbox 360 and will remain exclusive to that platform for 30 days. After that time has elapsed, it will spread to additional platforms.

The title Dawnguard is not a surprise. In March, Bethesda parent company Zenimax sought a trademark for Dawnguard but did not provide any details on what it planned to do with the name. For more on Skyrim, check out GameSpot's review.
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 24 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:09 pm

I could punt this game out the window, and would if it weren't Toad's copy.

Damnable glitches.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 24 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:11 pm

I thought you told me that the interwebz told you how to fix it....
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 24 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:11 pm

And mat would tell you there are no glitches....

well
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 24 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:12 pm

I fixed one only to stumble into another. It shouldn't be this hard to play a game... in the sense that I'm troubleshooting their product.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 24 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:14 pm

You should have got the 360 version Benito. Toad's free version is chock full of cooties.

well
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 24 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:15 pm

I know that there are several glitches that can keep folks from getting the platinum. Not sure if they were fixed in the patch.

Besides the molasses like slow-downs, the only glaring glitches I experienced were a few word walls that didn't work. At least I think that was it, it's been a while.
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 24 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:23 pm

AlphaShepherd wrote:
You should have got the 360 version Benito. Toad's free version is chock full of cooties.

well

Agreed.

Some of the glitches break entire quest lines.
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 24 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:27 am

I'm sure glad I'm not in the Trofee Whore group cuz I've been playing the sh!t outta this game enjoying every minute of it. I had a bit of trouble getting my house in Whiterun, Hyjerim or something, but I just keep doing quests for the Jarl there and eventually he told me to go see his bitch about buying a house. I got that sucker all decked out, bought everything for it. Think it cost me like 20k by the time I was done.

I am really enjoying this game playing it as it goes. I'm currently getting mixed up with the brotherhood and thieves guild Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 24 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:11 pm

frankthetoad wrote:

well

i would tell you it sucks to be you.

i didn't trade my launch in for a slim so my games still work. Suckit
Back to top Go down
Jay_mb
Has on robe & wizard hat

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 24 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:32 pm

Mark Sporto wrote:
frankthetoad wrote:

well

i would tell you it sucks to be you.

i didn't trade my launch in for a slim so my games still work. Suckit

I still can't believe your launch ps3 hasn't died yet. you must keep it in a refrigerated room, and vacuum the dust out daily.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 24 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:33 pm

Lolers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Page 24 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next