The NOM Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We play video games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Go down 
+19
Beans
mbgonzomd
Smitty
pdiss88
Trilic
Rooksarii
_Meta_
beedubs
bdwright77
Huge Knutz
Jay_mb
Tez
Re-volution
frankthetoad
AlphaShepherd
TyrantII
Mark Sporto
gordho
JD23
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 25 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:31 pm

Jay_mb wrote:
Mark Sporto wrote:
frankthetoad wrote:
And mat would tell you there are no glitches....

well

i would tell you it sucks to be you.

i didn't trade my launch in for a slim so my games still work. Suckit

I still can't believe your launch ps3 hasn't died yet. you must keep it in a refrigerated room, and vacuum the dust out daily.

same here. i keep it in the basement which is constantly just below 69 degrees. and i have been known to vaccuum it out once in a while but haven't in over a year.
Back to top Go down
Beans
NOMaster
Beans

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 25 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:10 pm

i'm thinking of picking this up.

thoughts?
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 25 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:33 am

It's very good, but the glitches (and slowdowns) can detract from your enjoyment of it.

I'm guessing that the slowdowns have been fixed if you're starting a brand new game with the patch installed.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 25 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:42 am

PicardPalm

the impatient gamer strikes again.
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
Zombie outbreak response team
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 25 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:51 am

I enjoy the game immensely. The fear of not being able to complete the main questline was frustrating, though I ended up finding a solution after a few hours of trying and searching.

Other bugs are frustrating, but I think most of the questline-ending ones have been addressed.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 25 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:09 am

the patch fixed my buggy quests. of course i don't know what quests are giving you problems though.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 25 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:10 am

Mark Sporto wrote:
PicardPalm

It's not impatience when you're character and the world around you is moving at 5% of normal speed. That only happened when my save file got enormous...and the patch helped. But when it would happen, it made me want to break the disc in half. It wasn't stuttering, it wasn't lag, it was a slowing of everything to the point where it was almost a freeze.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 25 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:12 am

frankthetoad wrote:
Mark Sporto wrote:
PicardPalm

It's not impatience when you're character and the world around you is moving at 5% of normal speed. That only happened when my save file got enormous...and the patch helped. But when it would happen, it made me want to break the disc in half. It wasn't stuttering, it wasn't lag, it was a slowing of everything to the point where it was almost a freeze.

pretty sure that's a textbook example of impatience.

tongue

*runs and hides*
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 25 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:24 am

suicide

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 25 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:47 am

I am in the middle of the Campanion's questline. These are really enjoyable, and perhaps my favorite so far. Saving the Dark Brotherhood for last Smile

Just created some Legendary Dragon Scale armor with Fortify Restoration and Health Regen / 40% Bow and One Handed damage enchantments. I'm a killin' macheen.

Playing on Master difficulty still creates its challenges, but most of the encounters are cake walks. Frost magic still takes it right out of me though.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 25 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:57 am

Master difficulty? My hat's off to you sir.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 25 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:02 pm

played master from level 20 on. it makes the game a lot more fun.
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 25 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:07 pm

I started on the "normal" setting, then upped it to the second level difficulty at around level 25-30. I only went to Master at I think 45 or so.
Back to top Go down
Huge Knutz
Bonerfart
Huge Knutz

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 25 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:58 pm

I put the game down when I completed pretty much everything but the companions quest because my bug wasnt fixed with the patch....maybe it is now, but im probably not going to pick it up again until the DLC gets released in the summer.

I played the whole game on master difficulty. I find RPGs much more enjoyable this way, plus im just that good of a gamer.
Back to top Go down
pdiss88
Titty Sprinkles
pdiss88

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 25 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:13 pm

Trying to plat this game. I've got about 120 hours into the game and I'm only 59% in trophies. Somehow, I'm okay with that because I've enjoyed every second of this game.

I played the trial version of Diablo III with a few of my friends and it honestly just didn't hold up compared to this game (even though there's no MP) or even Diablo II. Looks like I'll be sticking with this.
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 25 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:52 pm

Still enjoying this title as well. It may be my first plat!
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 25 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:54 pm

That's awesome, Rev. What questline are you doing now?
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 25 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:44 pm

I was pretty deep into the Thiefs quests but veered back into the main story. I'm almost to the point of finding the Elder Scroll right now. I've done about 5% of Companions all of the Mages quests and about 60% of the Thiefs stuff.

It's the reason I didn't play bullshitt cannnot connect Starhawk last night. Play something that works right?
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 25 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:23 pm

I gotta say, it seems like everything is broken these days. If it's not one thing it's another. Glad you're enjoying it. Dark Brotherhood is where it's at. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 25 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:19 am

dark brotherhood was good but predictable.

i thought the companions quest was good and had a nice wtf moment and the thieves guild did not disappoint.
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 25 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:53 am

You're right. I just liked the characters in the DB questline the most. Campanions was great as well. I thought Thieves was a bit predictable, but the loot was fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 25 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:47 am

You guys wifed up in this game. I run with Janessa right now as an extra fighter but I read that she can be a wife so I'm thinking of sinking the bone into her. She is a Dark Elf like myself after all cheers

My house (Hyjerim???) is fully stocked. Spent like 20k for all the bells and whistles. the only room that is not decked out is the wifes bedroom? I'm thinking anyway.
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 25 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:44 am

That house is the best. Alchemy and enchanting and a whole bunch of storage, mannequins, and weapon plaques. I had it decked it out with all the daedric weapons on the plaques / racks, and my quest awarded armor on the mannequins. Cool place.
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 25 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:40 pm

bdwright77 wrote:
That house is the best. Alchemy and enchanting and a whole bunch of storage, mannequins, and weapon plaques. I had it decked it out with all the daedric weapons on the plaques / racks, and my quest awarded armor on the mannequins. Cool place.

So when do you start getting Daedric stuff?
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 25 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:44 pm

doing daedric quests.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Page 25 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next