The NOM Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We play video games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Go down 
+19
Beans
mbgonzomd
Smitty
pdiss88
Trilic
Rooksarii
_Meta_
beedubs
bdwright77
Huge Knutz
Jay_mb
Tez
Re-volution
frankthetoad
AlphaShepherd
TyrantII
Mark Sporto
gordho
JD23
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
mbgonzomd
Zombie outbreak response team
mbgonzomd

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:45 am

That reminds me, i got a new shout but it will not let me use it. It says something about a dragon soul required. How do I get one of those?
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:48 am

kill a dragon.
Back to top Go down
mbgonzomd
mbgonzomd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:52 am

I have already killed 2. I have not killed one since I got the new shout though.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:09 am

mbgonzomd wrote:
I have already killed 2. I have not killed one since I got the new shout though.

I had one saved up I guess... because when I found my 2nd shout I went to the magic menu then chose shouts. I selected the new one and it gave me a confirmation box asking if I wanted to spend a dragon soul on the shout. I chose "yes", and the shout was added to the shout section of my ability thing.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:42 am

mbgonzomd wrote:
Go into the Shout menu under magic. Highlight your new shout, hit square to apply the dragon soul to it. Took me forever to figure that out.
Back to top Go down
mbgonzomd
mbgonzomd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:28 am

^^^noice.
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:48 am

Y'all enjoyin' this game?
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:51 am

just a little.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:26 pm

I just saw a video on Gamespot that stated there is a patch coming, more than likely next week. It addresses issues like the bucket on the merchant head deal, flying horses, and other bugs including the PS3 game save size problem.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:40 pm

Is there a way to quickly change between a bow, weapon, spell, etc. other than hitting "up" on the d-pad then scrolling to the favorited item?

Last night I hit left or right on the d-pad and it assigned a number in front of the item. I thought that might be a quick select order, but haven't been able to do anything other than just make a number appear there. scratch
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:43 pm

I don't know of anything other than the Favorite's menu...
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:47 pm

Hmmmm... I wonder why it puts those numbers there then. Go to your favorites menu and when you're highlighting a spell name or weapon or something hit left or right a couple times on the d-pad. It will put a 1 or 2 in front of the item's name for some reason.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:49 pm

Just found this:

Quote :
On Xbox360 and PS3, to assign an object to either the left or right dpad hotkey. First enter the main inventory and make the object a favourite. Then return to the game, open the favourite menu, and with the object highlighted, click and hold the left or right dpad hotkey.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:55 pm

Well lookee there. Nice find!
Back to top Go down
mbgonzomd
mbgonzomd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:52 pm

I was walking by the lard's place in the town outside of the magic place (winterfell?) and there was a dragon cadaver hanging outside of the house in a very glitchy type of way. Anybody see this?
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:28 am

AlphaShepherd wrote:
Just found this:

Quote :
On Xbox360 and PS3, to assign an object to either the left or right dpad hotkey. First enter the main inventory and make the object a favourite. Then return to the game, open the favourite menu, and with the object highlighted, click and hold the left or right dpad hotkey.

This works like a charm. I can now push left or right on my d-pad for a particular spell/item!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Huge Knutz
Bonerfart
Huge Knutz

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:52 pm

NIce find...

OK. im planning a clear map walk across tomorrow am? Anyone into it? Lets start at riften and walk north west to the other corner of them map..or maybe I different stretch?

Whos in...?
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 8:30 am

In! But I can't until tonight or late this afternoon.

I'll report what I find.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:12 pm

Walked into War Maidens last night and couldn't find the proprietor. Went upstairs, looked in his room, then I cam back down to find him and this behind the counter:

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 18 Img_2013

WTF.
Back to top Go down
Huge Knutz
Bonerfart
Huge Knutz

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:50 pm

WTF is right! WTF

You should kill that guy.

We should start a thread on funny things you find or do in this game.

last night I was in a castle and one of the guards said to me in a Fake Swatzenagger austrian accent "are you here to complain that someone stole your sweat role?" Was very funny, but when no one was looking i cut him a new smile from ear to ear using my glass dagger at 30xs damage.

Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:05 pm

Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 4:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 5:50 pm

scratch
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 7:38 pm

Do you see a big blank space too?
Back to top Go down
Huge Knutz
Bonerfart
Huge Knutz

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 1:39 am

some funny moments in that for sure.

Have any of you guys turned into a werwolf?

Also anyone use a shield? Just curios if its good or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Page 18 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next