The NOM Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We play video games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Go down 
+19
Beans
mbgonzomd
Smitty
pdiss88
Trilic
Rooksarii
_Meta_
beedubs
bdwright77
Huge Knutz
Jay_mb
Tez
Re-volution
frankthetoad
AlphaShepherd
TyrantII
Mark Sporto
gordho
JD23
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:56 am

Just started using a shield. I'd almost rather dual-wield. I got a Daedric Sword of the Vampire from Ulric after finishing the Civil War quest line. Once I charge it with Azura's Star, I'll never use anything else. It absorbs the health of your enemies when you hit them. You can be surrounded by a mob, but as long as you're connecting hits, you won't die. Pretty awesome. Pair that with the Ebony Maill received in one of the Daedric Artifact quests and you become a deadly dude.

I'm doing the questline that will eventually lead me to be able to turn into a werewolf. When I first saw my companion do it, I was pretty surprised....
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:22 am

Huge Knutz wrote:
some funny moments in that for sure.

Have any of you guys turned into a werwolf?

Also anyone use a shield? Just curios if its good or not.

i'm 1 or 2 more quests from getting the werewolf power.

the ebony mail sounds awesome. is it light or heavy armor?

on another note, i've nearly gotten my illusion up to 70 and once i can go invisible, it's over for the bad guys of skyrim.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:26 am

It's heavy armor but grants the wearer a muffle effect. Great for stealth. Also, anyone that gets close to you starts taking poison damage.

It's from the Daedric prince Boethiah for his quest. Awesome stuff. It's the only other thing I wear besides the Archmage robes...which I'm wearing less and less since that offers almost no armor.
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:59 pm

I just got done with the mage quest, well...almost done. Laughs at Frank
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:54 am

i stated the mage quest, but that was only to get invisibility. ninja

Back to top Go down
fourthplace
Bieber Fanboy
fourthplace

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:18 pm

Would I like this game?
I hated Oblivion, hated Fallout (even 3)...

LOVE RPGs and fantasy though.
I hated Fallout because 99% of the gameplay was dialogue, which
I don't mind... but it just seemed excessive, and stupid.

Reaaaaaaaaaally interested in this game though.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:29 pm

This is Fallout 3 with pretty colors. Substitute elves for mutants, and there you go. If you didn't like the dialogue in FO3, you aren't going to like this. I loved both.
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:58 pm

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 19 HjzUZ
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:03 pm

Awesome story
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:06 pm

bro?
Back to top Go down
Beans
NOMaster
Beans

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:17 pm

i'm going to have to pick this game up.

Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 8:59 am

TyrantII wrote:
bro?

Laughing

exactly!
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:08 am

I'm actually really looking forward to diving back into this game over my week long holiday vacation. That is if I'm not over at my cousin's new house painting the whole week.

Robe & Wizard Hat zombie <--------- Me making zombies.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:05 am

zombie Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 19 Elf <--- me shooting draugers
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:53 pm

Skyrim just won Gamespot's Game Of The Year Award.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:26 am

oh noes, dark souls didn't win... Sad

Rolling Eyes

it's good to know the the guards in tamriel didn't take arrows in their knees for nothing.

Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:21 am

I voted Portal 2 for GOTY. At least it one best game on the PS3.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:23 am

My vote would be for Batman: AC. I haven't even finished it yet!
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:12 pm

i voted for skyrim... plus, i'm still savoring it. bounce
Back to top Go down
JD23
Zombie outbreak response team
JD23

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:45 am

I got this from my brother for Christmas. How is the bug situation?

Suspect
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:56 am

I heard it's much better. Make sure to turn off the auto save feature. You'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:18 pm

JD23 wrote:
I got this from my brother for Christmas. How is the bug situation?

Suspect

120 hours in. have had 2 freezes total.

bugs haven't plagued me a bit.

playing on launch 60gb.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:08 pm

Mat, what difficulty are you playing on? I only played it on Adept.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 10:40 am

the first 80 hours or so i played on normal.

i've upped the difficulty to hard.

one thing i have found that has made the game a little to easy is the aura whisper. it basically lets you see where all enemies within 300 feet are. that way you know who's around the corner and have to be a lot less cautious in your explorations.

i still can't get enough of this and i'm only halfway through the main quest line. maybe halfway. not totally sure. i just reached the "throat of the world"
Back to top Go down
Huge Knutz
Bonerfart
Huge Knutz

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:44 pm

Anyone else here hit 100 with enchanting yet? its da shizzle. The last perk lets you put 2 enchantments on an item with a single soul gem. If you drink an enchantment elixer prior to making them too you can make some seriously awesome stuff. I made my dragon armor have an extra 62 health, and 62 stamina.

My bow does 38 fire damage and 31 frost damage to health and stamina.

Robe & Wizard Hat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Page 19 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next