The NOM Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We play video games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Go down 
+19
Beans
mbgonzomd
Smitty
pdiss88
Trilic
Rooksarii
_Meta_
beedubs
bdwright77
Huge Knutz
Jay_mb
Tez
Re-volution
frankthetoad
AlphaShepherd
TyrantII
Mark Sporto
gordho
JD23
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:15 pm

Mark Sporto wrote:
@ frankthetoad - open my link, dickbag.

it links to about 10 reviews. Shaking My Head
Hey dickbag...every single one of those reviews are for the 360 version.

nutkick
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:20 pm

Found a side-by-side comparison of the 360/PS3. I can't tell which one I think looks better. The PS3 seems to be less washed out....but maybe a little too contrasty? Who cares. Looks great either way!!!!

Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:44 pm

frankthetoad wrote:
Mark Sporto wrote:
@ frankthetoad - open my link, dickbag.

it links to about 10 reviews. Shaking My Head
Hey dickbag...every single one of those reviews are for the 360 version.

nutkick

hey dickbag, you only said review. i hooked you up. Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:45 pm

frankthetoad wrote:
Found a side-by-side comparison of the 360/PS3. I can't tell which one I think looks better. The PS3 seems to be less washed out....but maybe a little too contrasty? Who cares. Looks great either way!!!!

now go read the reviews, dickbag!
Mad
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:47 pm

I've read them, dickbag. I'd bet $10 that the first two weeks will be plagued by the same problems FNV had. I hope I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:48 pm

it's a brand new engine, dickbag!

Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:54 pm

Uh huh.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:54 pm

Dickbag.
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:42 pm

I prefer the bag-O-dicks reference.
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:43 pm

And I'm sure Alpha has my bag-O-dicks right here
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:44 pm

This game looks good, fun and long. Perfect.

Frank will Plat this by Xmas and be well onto platting Batman by New Years.

I said it here!
Back to top Go down
Machines
Bonerfart
Machines

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:48 pm

Revo of Gunt wrote:
...looks good, fun and long. Perfect.

Shocked Shesaid
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:53 pm

^^^ Good Idea on the Skype ID in the ole' sig trick
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:55 pm

golfclap
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:57 pm

Mark Sporto wrote:
it's a brand new engine, dickbag!

frankthetoad wrote:
Uh huh.

frankthetoad wrote:
Dickbag.

Quote :
Skyrim’s Engine A Major Jump from Oblivion and Fallout 3
11/01/2011
Written by Jonathan Leack

Bethesda has a history of releasing highly-anticipated titles, but no game in their history has been more anticipated than The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It could be the visuals, or the gargantuan dragons, or perhaps the exciting gameplay shown during trailers. Better yet, it might just be the whole package, which is a huge step up from Bethesda’s previous releases due to a much improved engine.

During an interview with OPM, Skyrim’s Director, Todd Howard, showed his excitement for what his team’s upcoming game will offer to fans of Bethesda’s RPGs, and explained what will make the game a major improvement over their last few releases:

Oblivion, Fallout 3, and Fallout: New Vegas all ran on a very similar Gamebryo build that did its job, but has been known for its bugs and clunky gameplay. Everything that seemed to have had any negative impact on the previous games appears to have been tossed into the wind with the arrival of a heavily upgraded platform known as the Creative Engine.

But what about design changes? Howard continued by explained how the karma system will also see a huge facelift:

Instead of a karma number like Fallout, we do it on an individual basis. We don’t track ‘the right or wrong thing’. It’s who you made happy and who you made sad.

Focusing relationships rather than using a global meter will allow for a higher degree of choice, as you will be able to decide who you want and don’t want to get along with. So no more issues with feeling like you have to lean one way or another from the beginning of the game.

Along with the fact that Skyrim will be a massive journey, the new engine and karma design will make this a colossal effort by Bethesda, and as a result one of the biggest games to look out for this holiday season. Stay tuned, as Skyrim releases on November 11th.

new engine... dickbag.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:08 pm

So you're extrapolating this game not being plagued by the glitches all of their other games have from the fact it's ruining on a new engine?

Uh huh.

Dikbagg.
Back to top Go down
Mouse
Bonerfart
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:33 am

new engine= old bugs gone with new and improved bugs.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 7:25 am

I really don't care. For some reason I have a very high tolerance for glitches in my games. I suppose the industry has succeeded in conditioning me to expect them from release week games.

Really looking forward to this. I enjoyed FNV, but didn't really feel like it filled the hole that Fallout 3 left. Two Worlds II was good but very unpolished, Dark Souls was awesome, but not really a traditional RPG. Rage is an ARPG....and it just makes me mad since it's a knockoff of a much better game.

I love the fantasy setting and am looking forward to it. Finished U3 last night so I get to devote all of my gaming time to this.

Excited!
Back to top Go down
JD23
Zombie outbreak response team
JD23

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 8:21 am

At this point, I think major glitches are considered part of the Bethesda experience. However, it was a bit aggravating when I was unable to complete at least one quest in NV because I completed it in the "wrong" order and activated a glitch. I think that new engine + Bethesda = major glitches, but I hope they will be able to fix the most egregious ones over the next few months, so the game will be in decent shape by the time I play it.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 8:47 am

Mouse wrote:
new engine= old bugs gone with new and improved bugs.

georgians = dickbags

<--- optimist
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 8:52 am

I'm the most optimistic person I know...which is why I still bought it. But we'd just be flat out kidding ourselves if we thought it would be glitch free.

Sadly, I won't get to play this until around 11:30/12. Sad
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:05 am

how much longer is DS after i complete lost izalith? a just have to beat bed of chaos then i'll be done with that area.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:13 am

Have you finished Duke's Archives/Crystal Caves? Have you finished Tomb of Giants? Have you finished Painted World?

If you've already done those three, you're at the very end. If not, you have to kill Seath, Nito, and Priscilla at the three locations mentioned above.
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
Zombie outbreak response team
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:16 am

Dark Souls permeates everything, evidently!

P.S. I want this game.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:21 am

This will be on my porch when I get home tonight. Excited!

Too bad I won't get to play it until Sunday or Monday. Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Page 10 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next