The NOM Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We play video games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Go down 
+19
Beans
mbgonzomd
Smitty
pdiss88
Trilic
Rooksarii
_Meta_
beedubs
bdwright77
Huge Knutz
Jay_mb
Tez
Re-volution
frankthetoad
AlphaShepherd
TyrantII
Mark Sporto
gordho
JD23
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:45 am

I would think the answer is "no," there isn't a 100% safe method without owning a house.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:51 am

FU!
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:55 am

Actually, when I joined the Mages at the College of Winterhold, they gave me a room. You share it with someone else, but there are two chests in there...one for you and one for your roomie. I'd bet that your loot would be relatively safe there. It's also free...as long as you can pass the entrance requirement...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:00 am

I'm there and I can. Cool
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:09 am

Problem. Solved.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:14 am

Robe & Wizard Hat
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:14 am

deadhorse
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:23 am

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 High_res_esv__skyrim_logo_icon_by_soapgoat-d47rexb
Back to top Go down
Huge Knutz
Bonerfart
Huge Knutz

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:25 am

frankthetoad wrote:
Actually, when I joined the Mages at the College of Winterhold, they gave me a room. You share it with someone else, but there are two chests in there...one for you and one for your roomie. I'd bet that your loot would be relatively safe there. It's also free...as long as you can pass the entrance requirement...

Spoiler:

well if sh!t went missing you know who to kill.

Actually you know what....Im going to go kill my roommate anyway just in case.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:40 am

Something tells me the Mage's Guild isn't going to like that...
Back to top Go down
mbgonzomd
Zombie outbreak response team
mbgonzomd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:48 pm

AlphaShepherd wrote:
So is there any 100% safe way to store your items before you own a house? I don't have the 5,000 gold yet and have 9 dragonbone pieces and something else from the dragons I've killed that is bogging me down big time. Mad

I don't want to just throw them some place assuming they will stick around, then come back later in the game to find they poofed.

I sold my dragon bones. I don't have time to worry about small sh!t like that. jocolor
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:57 pm

mbgonzomd wrote:
AlphaShepherd wrote:
So is there any 100% safe way to store your items before you own a house? I don't have the 5,000 gold yet and have 9 dragonbone pieces and something else from the dragons I've killed that is bogging me down big time. Mad

I don't want to just throw them some place assuming they will stick around, then come back later in the game to find they poofed.

I sold my dragon bones. I don't have time to worry about small sh!t like that. jocolor

I'm one of those packrat types who thinks that I need to hang on to them for that super powerful piece of gear later in the game. Of course, there will probably be equal or better stuff available and I will have been taking up all my inventory space for nothing. Mad
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:32 pm

Bethesda is looking into the framerate problem that seems to be happening once the save file gets over 6MB. I started having some problems last night and I'm just below 6.

http://www.gamepro.com/article/news/225030/skyrim-ps3-framerate-issue-being-investigated-says-bethesda/?utm_source=twitterfeed
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:12 pm

Getting a little scared by all of the posts I'm seeing from people that have save files between 5-7MB saying the game is nearly unplayable. I sure hope this doesn't turn out to be another FNV. It's such an awesome game.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:15 pm

frankthetoad wrote:
Getting a little scared by all of the posts I'm seeing from people that have save files between 5-7MB saying the game is nearly unplayable. I sure hope this doesn't turn out to be another FNV. It's such an awesome game.

I haven't heard anything about that from a friend that has finished it, and he's spent the past two days going back doing side quests. study
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:16 pm

PS3, 360, or PC?
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:18 pm

360. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Rooksarii
Mule's Spoon Boy
Rooksarii

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:42 pm

AlphaShepherd wrote:
Bethesda's Sugar Daddy. What a Face

fixed that for you.
Back to top Go down
Huge Knutz
Bonerfart
Huge Knutz

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 6:06 pm

Anyone think they can walk from one end of the map to the other stoping and exploring anything they come across on the way? i know im goign to set myself a quest to do it..see how long it takes and what I discover?

Anyone else in?
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 7:02 pm

I was thinking about that last night. I bet it would be a blast.

Where are we starting from? The College going in a WSW line?
Back to top Go down
Huge Knutz
Bonerfart
Huge Knutz

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 8:44 pm

frankthetoad wrote:
I was thinking about that last night. I bet it would be a blast.

Where are we starting from? The College going in a WSW line?

Pick a spot...maybe from riftin across. Im game with anything. I probably wont be able to do it until tomorrow am thou
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:36 am

I'm game. I'll do it tonight. Finishing with the Grey Beards this afternoon.

By the way, folks might want to think about doing some of the main quests. Started with the Grey Beards this morning and the enemies you fight during the quest are a joke. Granted, I'm pretty high level with my Destruction nearly full... Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:31 am

this made me giggle.

Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:09 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:37 am

Is it just me or when you do your dragon shout does it sound like he is yelling "BULLSH!T!!!" scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Page 17 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next