The NOM Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We play video games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!

Go down 
+19
mbgonzomd
KingShorty
Kekborg
_Meta_
fourthplace
Rooksarii
GeminiEffect
Mouse
Re-volution
kkrambo
R2-JD
gordho
bdwright77
Mark Sporto
AlphaShepherd
Tez
bplewis24
TyrantII
frankthetoad
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:17 pm

Rooksarii wrote:
Buddy I was borrowing the game from now wants his copy back!

FU!

You have plenty of friends. You can afford to lose one. study
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:18 pm

^This.
Back to top Go down
Rooksarii
Mule's Spoon Boy
Rooksarii

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:36 pm

Yeah.

Unrelated question: Best ways to dispose of a body?
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:37 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:40 pm

Pigs. They'll eat anything. You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
mbgonzomd
Zombie outbreak response team
mbgonzomd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 33 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:30 am

I don't like the sewers. They scare me.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 33 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:58 am

So last night I finally got enough souls to pay for my 66,000 soul sin absovlement. FU!

I had enough left to buy a couple Pyro spells and raise my Attunement to 12 so I can have 2 spell slots now.

I explored further in the forest clearing area and found the Eastern Armor set. This is a heavy armor set that looks awesome and is great for fighting those big stone golems that are napping.

During my farming I continued to fight the dudes in the forest there. They still have not dropped a single piece of loot. Maybe they don't have any? I dunno. But I am really loving my halberd +5.

Robe & Wizard Hat
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 33 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:14 am

Rooksarii wrote:
Yeah.

Unrelated question: Best ways to dispose of a body?

answer @ 2:55

Back to top Go down
mbgonzomd
mbgonzomd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 33 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 2:25 pm

How do you use pyromancy? I got it and my hand is red, but nothing shoots out. (TWWS).
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 33 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 2:26 pm

Use a hammer. I heard that's how they used to cure it back in the day...
Back to top Go down
mbgonzomd
mbgonzomd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 33 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 2:28 pm

Mad
Back to top Go down
mbgonzomd
mbgonzomd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 33 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 2:29 pm

Mad on the page flip to boot.
Back to top Go down
kkrambo
Bonerfart
kkrambo

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 33 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 2:37 pm

mbgonzomd wrote:
How do you use pyromancy? I got it and my hand is red, but nothing shoots out. (TWWS).

I started as a pyromancer. I started with a spell that I needed to attune into a magic slot. And nothing happened. Then I found a red glove, which combined with the spell, makes fire. If you've got the glove maybe you need the spell.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 33 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 2:38 pm

mbgonzomd wrote:

Buy a pyromancy spell like fireball, etc. Equip your red hand talisman. Configure the spell slot at the bonfire via the menu. Fry enemies. Smother in BBQ sauce.
Back to top Go down
mbgonzomd
mbgonzomd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 33 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 2:54 pm

I got some ring in the sewers that increases your HP when you get a kill. Me likes. I have been waiting for a way to regenerate HP without having to chug a flask.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 33 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 3:00 pm

It also makes the small rats run away from you when they see you. Very useful in the Depths as the rats won't mob you...
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 33 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 3:08 pm

The heal magic also works great. Gives you 5 heals and will do about 1/2 a bar at level 20. I can also confirm they work in COOP/PVP, so it's a must have for MP.
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 33 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 3:30 pm

mbgonzomd wrote:
I got some ring in the sewers that increases your HP when you get a kill. Me likes. I have been waiting for a way to regenerate HP without having to chug a flask.

Where did you get said ring?
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 33 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 5:51 pm

bdwright77 wrote:
mbgonzomd wrote:

Where did you get said ring?

Mooch
Back to top Go down
_Meta_
Bonerfart
_Meta_

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 33 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 6:23 pm

Mordor.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 33 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:18 am

Finally beat Ornstein and Smough last night. Definitely the most difficult fight so far. I'm now able to warp between a few bonfires, which is pretty handy. I went back to Darkroot and took out the Hydra and Havel. Havel's Ring drastically increases your equip burden maximum. I'm rocking some seriously heavy armor and still running aroun like a crackhead.

Getting close to the end of the game, I guess. I wont be going to NG+ until I finish all I can in this playthrough. That's when the trophy whoring starts!
Back to top Go down
Rooksarii
Mule's Spoon Boy
Rooksarii

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 33 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:32 am

toadthefrank wrote:
...when the trophy whoring starts!

I've modded my PS3 to scream "WHORE" whenever I power it on.
Back to top Go down
kkrambo
Bonerfart
kkrambo

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:24 am

I was getting frustrated because every area I went in to seemed too hard. (BTW, thanks for the tip about saving up 20,000 souls to buy a ticket to my a$$ kicking.) But then I tried the depths and that was about right. I beat the gaping dragon. Actually I summoned two soul buddies that beat the gaping dragon while I hid in a corner and occasionally healed them. So now I gotta find a new area.

I think there are many more people trying to get summoned then there are people summoning. I wanted to try the gaping dragon another time as a soul but I couldn't get summoned. So I went human and there were half a dozen soul signs for me to choose from at the dragon's entrance.

I gave that blacksmith in parish one ember already. Now I have a second ember and he's asking me for that too. (What can I say, he love's my ember.) Should I give it to him or wait for something better to come along? The blacksmith by the ghosts doesn't want my ember.

Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:54 am

Whenever someone asks for an ember, go ahead and give it to them.
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:41 am

So last night I killed Gaping dragon about 10 times, got 100K+ souls, got an egg put on my head, got a poison cloud and toxic cloud (why didn't they just call it plague?), found out that bosses can't catch either (stupid), and gave away 15 humanity to the Daughter of Chaos. 15 to go to get the Chos firestorm.

Love this game.

Apparent Bleeding has been changed from a slow drain of heath to a Ripostes like damage sort of critical attack. I upgraded my thief's dagger to +5 to take on the crush(?) demon in my revisit to the asylum.

Kinda mad that the cloud pyromancies apparently only work on regular enemies. In DS, could have sworn that while some bosses were immune, others were susceptible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next