HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:02 am

mbgonzomd wrote:
BTW, what it up with the little mushroom people? Are we suppose to slaughter them or leave them alone?
If you leave them alone, the big guys will leave you alone. If you attack them, they'll run to the big ones who will then come to their defense. As Alpha mentioned, there is a chest in the little pond the big guys are standing in. You don't have to fight them...just have them chase you, and then run to the chest to get the ember that's in there. The big guys are super slow, so you shouldn't have any problems.

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 36 Frankthetoad
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:09 am

Plus I hear they are delicious on pizza.

Back to top Go down
bdwright77
Zombie outbreak response team
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:14 am

So, I knocked off the old wolf. Sorry, Alpha. I have the lordvessel too. Where to next?
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:21 am

bdwright77 wrote:
So, I knocked off the old wolf. Sorry, Alpha. I have the lordvessel too. Where to next?

Sad

Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:23 am

I had a message pop up last night about a Gravelord Servant, something or other. I assume that a Gravelord Servant sent a Black Phantom to my world? How long do they stay, and what should I do?
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:33 am

If I understand it correctly, you'll constantly be invaded by NPC black phantoms of different levels. To make it stop, go fight the boss or you have to find the gravelord cov players black soul sign to enter his world to kill him. It does this to two other players also, so there's a chance for you and two others to form a 3V1 fight to get some payback, assuming you all transport in shortly.

If i understand it correctly.

Apparently there's also a covenant that solely invades players in the book of the damned; a book of Black Phantom invaders that have been marked by unhollowed killed when they invaded. You get the book and the marking stones to mark them from the guy in the belltower, but not sure where the covenant is.

Last edited by TyrantII on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:36 am

Darkmoon blade on that last covenant, Tyrant. Thanks for the info on the other.
Back to top Go down
mbgonzomd
mbgonzomd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:06 am

How do you kill the ghost archer in the forest?

PSN: mule-tool
XBL: Grande MULETOOL

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
Rooksarii
Mule's Spoon Boy
Rooksarii

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:27 pm

AlphaShepherd wrote:
bdwright77 wrote:

Sad

To make you feel better:

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 36 51XR8w0Jx7L._SX342_
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:33 pm

Smile

Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:57 pm

bdwright77 wrote:
I had a message pop up last night about a Gravelord Servant, something or other. I assume that a Gravelord Servant sent a Black Phantom to my world? How long do they stay, and what should I do?

I saw the same message while I was Hallowed (alive?) I was alive. It was a soul sign from the gravelord servant. I went for it. Transported to someone's world where two guys where in combat. The one guy was on my side so I helped him. I got an Eye of something or other. I has two of those eyes now. Don't know what they are.
Back to top Go down
mbgonzomd
mbgonzomd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:56 pm

Killed sif and the hydra.

Now how do you kill that fuhkin archer. My swings seem to do nothing and I can not lock on to flame him.

PSN: mule-tool
XBL: Grande MULETOOL

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:02 pm

In Anor Londo, Mule? I just ran straight at him and used combustion. Roll at an angle towards the wall if he starts to shoot arrows at you when running up to him. He'll soon pull his sword out and you should be able to torch him. Sorry if you're talking about another spot.

Toad suggested poison arrows, but I don't know how you get a shot in on him without getting knocked off the ballasts.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:13 pm

Killed everybody but the final boss. Everybody. Spent about 2 hours trying to farm Souveniers of Reprisal. Had on the covetous ring, in human form with 30 humanity. I got 2. Went back and killed her instead. I'll get them in NG+.

Don't worry about farming for chunks unless you're working on a particular weapon. The very last stretch is full of black knights that auto drop chunk of every color. They respawn.

Got a few more things to do/gather and then I'm on to the final boss.

Best. Game. Ev4r.

Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:25 pm

Can you get those rare black knight weapons then?
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:59 pm

All of them right there. You can farm the heck out of them.

Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:23 pm

do you even enjoy games anymore or have you fully conditioned yourself to just run through them as fast as possible?

psn: matzira
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:31 pm

1 hour and 46 minutes is running through a game as fast as you can. 70+ hours is more time than most people play most games.

Back to top Go down
powerbroker
Bieber Fanboy
powerbroker

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:34 pm

Glad I could help you frank!

Check out mah cool avatarz! who knew they made a beer, just for me!
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:10 am

I was actually able to summon powerbroker for the end boss last night. I almost couldn't believe it when I saw his PSN ID. I believe he'd dropped over five times, and I'd walked back and forth between the area and the "you can't drop your sign here" boundary....which also jumps the server, by the way.

For those of you worried about a lack of story...prepare yourself- there's absolutely nothing at the end except for credits on a black screen. I expected a lot more. Maybe the other ending will be different.

Immediately following the credits the opening scene began. Locked in my cell with all of my gear equipped, ready to rock. I was very disappointed that I didn't get to choose a new beginning gift. I very much wanted to be able to get the Master Key this go around. It would have made NG+ much shorter than it will be now.

Back to top Go down
Kekborg
Club 69!
Kekborg

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:52 am

Toad, what's your favorite upgraded weapon?

PSN - kekborg
XBL - kekborg
wii - 3936 1747 6777 5424
Mario Kart - 3781-9904-0357
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:58 am

I almost exclusively use the lightning spear +5. It does high damage, but has no scaling stats. The great part is that you can get a ton of hits in before your endurance runs out. You cannot backstab with this weapon.

I got to see powerbroker's Fire Server +x last night. That thing is nasty...and can backstab.

My next go-to weapon is my Gravelord Sword +4 that you get for joining the Gravelord Servant's covenant. It scales with strength and does silly high damage. It's over 400 with my strength. I can get 3 swings in before my endurance is gone.

Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:25 am

powerbroker wrote:
Glad I could help you frank!

Check out mah cool avatarz! who knew they made a beer, just for me!

cheers

Noice!!!

Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:32 am

toadthefrank wrote:
1 hour and 46 minutes is running through a game as fast as you can. 70+ hours is more time than most people play most games.

75 hours over 14 days = you need to go outside more.

I love you

psn: matzira
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:34 am

There's not much going on outside after dark....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The NOM Clan :: Dark Souls-
Jump to: