The NOM Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We play video games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Go down 
+19
Beans
mbgonzomd
Smitty
pdiss88
Trilic
Rooksarii
_Meta_
beedubs
bdwright77
Huge Knutz
Jay_mb
Tez
Re-volution
frankthetoad
AlphaShepherd
TyrantII
Mark Sporto
gordho
JD23
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Hooligan
Has on robe & wizard hat
Hooligan

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:34 pm

NSFW language:

Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 6:45 pm

Mat just spit his cider on his iPad watching that video...
Back to top Go down
Huge Knutz
Bonerfart
Huge Knutz

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 9:35 pm

iv played 78 hours of this game Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Beans
NOMaster
Beans

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 9:33 am

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 Bff133bd-520e-4552-a92f-325422971052
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 Funny-facebook-fails-video-game-energy-drink-more
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:07 pm

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:11 am

Huge Knutz wrote:

Shocked

and how much of the 78 hours was played in the first 3 days whewn you got the game and had no one to bother you? scratch

i figured you'd be pushing at least 100 by now. Neutral

also, did you ever do the marathon walk from the ranch beyond riften to the opposite end of the map?
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:33 am

lol! @ "bury me with my Alduin statue"...

cheers
Back to top Go down
Huge Knutz
Bonerfart
Huge Knutz

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:24 am

Mark Sporto wrote:
Huge Knutz wrote:

Shocked

and how much of the 78 hours was played in the first 3 days whewn you got the game and had no one to bother you? scratch

i figured you'd be pushing at least 100 by now. Neutral

also, did you ever do the marathon walk from the ranch beyond riften to the opposite end of the map?

well i went away on vacation from Dec 18th to Dec 27 which took a big junk of extra hours. I plan to do some catching up.
Back to top Go down
Huge Knutz
Bonerfart
Huge Knutz

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:03 pm

is there a way to see how fare you have progressed in the main story line?

Right now im currently focusing on the civil war.... my plan is too
Spoiler:

On a side note....

Im at level 45, and since it takes so long to level at this point i decided to pick a skill i never used (two-handed weapons) and use a steal great sword during a battle. I must have level 6 times during the fight which really helped my over all level shoot up quick. can you for see any issue doing this?
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:48 am

Huge Knutz wrote:
is there a way to see how fare you have progressed in the main story line?

Right now im currently focusing on the civil war.... my plan is too
Spoiler:

On a side note....

Im at level 45, and since it takes so long to level at this point i decided to pick a skill i never used (two-handed weapons) and use a steal great sword during a battle. I must have level 6 times during the fight which really helped my over all level shoot up quick. can you for see any issue doing this?

i need to do this. i'm at level 52 and it's taking forever. i got my archery and lockpicking to 100 last night so i cant count on those so i was thinking of doing some sword fighting and blocking to help boost some levels and gain some sweet skills.

i also need to knock out the main quest so i can focus on the dark brotherhood and companions.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:11 am

Huge Knutz wrote:

The only issue I can think of is the level cap. I remember in Oblivion you could only level up so high, so you had to plan your skillups carefully so you didn't hit the cap and then couldn't raise your skills any higher in a particular area.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:21 am

The Civil War questline is notoriously easy to break. Not that it matters one whit if you're not going for the platinum.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:03 am

AlphaShepherd wrote:
Huge Knutz wrote:

The only issue I can think of is the level cap. I remember in Oblivion you could only level up so high, so you had to plan your skillups carefully so you didn't hit the cap and then couldn't raise your skills any higher in a particular area.

i read last week that the hard cap is level 81.

it'll take a long time to reach that.

at the same time, i'm rocking a daedric bow that does nearly 400 damage and with a sneak attack can kill a giant with one shot and almost kill a mammoth in one shot... and i'm playing on master difficulty.

so leveling up 29 more times for me is pretty much moot. but i want to build up some sword skills.
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
Zombie outbreak response team
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:15 am

Toad...you said there wasn't any reason
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:32 am

nope. except the pink gem in the yellow box. it's a quest item so when you take it it won't regen.

everything usually regenerates in 48 tamriel hours.
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
Zombie outbreak response team
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:17 pm

Saweeet! Very Happy

I actually grabbed that gem already, and then found another one while doing a College quest. Hopefully having two won't bork my game.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:52 pm

bdwright77 wrote:
Toad...you said there wasn't any reason
Spoiler:
I looted a few things...and the things do respawn...occasionally. You really don't need them to. There are just ingredients and soul gems...and you can find those all over the different rooms in the other two towers. Don't sweat it.

You'll never be wanting for soul gems or ingredients...unless you're focusing on a very select few.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:25 am

bdwright77 wrote:
Saweeet! Very Happy

I actually grabbed that gem already, and then found another one while doing a College quest. Hopefully having two won't bork my game.

nope. those pink gems are for a quest you'll find later.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:52 am

I know you're not talking about the pink gem in the little gold box (something like Mzzadar gems or something like that...). I'll pay someone $10 if they actually complete that quest. I believe there are over 200 of them.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:55 pm

frankthetoad wrote:
I know you're not talking about the pink gem in the little gold box (something like Mzzadar gems or something like that...). I'll pay someone $10 if they actually complete that quest. I believe there are over 200 of them.

kids, this is what happens when you whore trophies.

Shaking My Head

there are 24 gems; i have 12. i will complete the quest... and when you write the check, on the memo line add "trophy whoring is lame" tongue

hugs.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:12 pm

I will write that check. And you're right...there are 24 Stones of Barenziah. Something tells me you won't get them all...unless of course you've already booted up Cheatbot 3001.
Back to top Go down
Hooligan
Has on robe & wizard hat
Hooligan

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:25 pm

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 Took-a-knee-to-an-arrow
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:47 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:47 pm

Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:17 pm

LOLERS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Page 20 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next