The NOM Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We play video games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!

Go down 
+19
mbgonzomd
KingShorty
Kekborg
_Meta_
fourthplace
Rooksarii
GeminiEffect
Mouse
Re-volution
kkrambo
R2-JD
gordho
bdwright77
Mark Sporto
AlphaShepherd
Tez
bplewis24
TyrantII
frankthetoad
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
bdwright77
Zombie outbreak response team
bdwright77

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:37 pm

What the heck is going on here?
Back to top Go down
Kekborg
Club 69!
Kekborg

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:38 pm

lol!

Buckeyes win by 4 td's study
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:54 pm

Kekborg wrote:
lol!

cornhuskers win by 6 td's study

fixed

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 17 20071207075507!Herbie_template
Back to top Go down
mbgonzomd
mbgonzomd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:37 pm

Wait. There is a game this weekend?
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:44 pm

Uhoh.

almost 8PM and my amazon order hasn't been charged and there's no updates on it being shipped...

Anyone else ever experience that?

Wondering if ordering it along with U3, and picking "send separately" cause the intertubes to get tied.

Still Says "Expected Delivery date: Oct 4th"
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:19 pm

Mine is the same.
Back to top Go down
Kekborg
Club 69!
Kekborg

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:53 pm

mine too :nervous shake:
Back to top Go down
A
Has on robe & wizard hat
A

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:57 pm

Reading only this page is somewhat concerning....what are you guys looking at?
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:58 pm

Quote :
We're contacting you today regarding your recent pre-order for Dark Souls Limited Edition. Unfortunately, due to an inadvertent order error, the only version Newegg will receive is the regular edition. In an attempt to prevent any confusion upon delivery, and because we understand you may have placed your order with the intention of receiving the Limited Edition, your pre-order will be voided.

We apologize for any inconvenience that you may experience as a result of this situation. As a valued Newegg customer, you are receiving a token of our appreciation for your understanding and continued support, in the form of a $20 promotion code that you may use toward the purchase of the regular edition of Dark Souls or any other game you might be interested in. This promotion code is designed to work only with the Newegg account associated with this email address, it can only be redeemed once, and it will expire on 12/31/2012 at 11:59pm PT

They must've heard you were coming for them, Toad.
Back to top Go down
Beans
NOMaster
Beans

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:07 pm

so is this where the winnars are?
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:11 pm

NOT TONIGHT, ONLY TOMORROW
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:12 pm

bdwright77 wrote:
Quote :
We're contacting you today regarding your recent pre-order for Dark Souls Limited Edition. Unfortunately, due to an inadvertent order error, the only version Newegg will receive is the regular edition. In an attempt to prevent any confusion upon delivery, and because we understand you may have placed your order with the intention of receiving the Limited Edition, your pre-order will be voided.

We apologize for any inconvenience that you may experience as a result of this situation. As a valued Newegg customer, you are receiving a token of our appreciation for your understanding and continued support, in the form of a $20 promotion code that you may use toward the purchase of the regular edition of Dark Souls or any other game you might be interested in. This promotion code is designed to work only with the Newegg account associated with this email address, it can only be redeemed once, and it will expire on 12/31/2012 at 11:59pm PT

They must've heard you were coming for them, Toad.

Head thats. That really, really bloooooows.

They also waited till 5pm EST to tell their customers. Even after they changed the listing days ago.

Really, really messed up of them. Gave their customers no chance or option to cancel and try to score a CE elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:13 pm

Ruhroh

via CAG wrote:
: Okay so heads up everyone, I found out today that all people that pre-ordered Dark Souls at Best Buy are not getting the Collector's Edition and are supposed to get a $20 gift card if they still use towards a pre-order of the SE.

Namco screw the pooch? BB? Amazon, say it ain't so...
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:56 am

I'm so mad I could spit. I'll be sending a scathing email to Amazon. I understand if they didn't get enough in, but to send this email to me on the day they're supposed to be delivering the game is unacceptable.

Hello,

We're sorry for the delay in shipping the order you placed on August 07 2011 (Order# xxxxxx). We have good news -- the order is now being shipped! You should receive a shipping notification shortly, within the next business day, for the following item(s):

"Dark Souls Collector's Edition"
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00542ZQJO

The shipping notification will include an updated estimated delivery date and tracking information if it's available.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this delay.

WHY WAS MY ORDER DELAYED?
While we do our best to adhere to our delivery estimates, our inventory is constantly changing based on information we receive directly from our suppliers. Occasionally, unexpected fluctuations in supply, delays during shipping, or changes in release dates for new products will add time to our original delivery estimate.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department
http://www.amazon.com

Last edited by toadthefrank on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mbgonzomd
mbgonzomd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:00 am

I ordered the regular edition. Limited edition does absolutely nothing for me. I hope mine arrives as expected (ie, next week).
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:16 am

My response to those soulless bastards:

Sir Patrick Stewart couldn't bury his face in his hands deep enough to indicate the utter dismay I felt at receiving your email this morning about my order I placed on August 7. To be clear, you sent an email at 4:00 AM on the morning of the day you were to deliver an order I placed two months ago. I find it unbelievable that you didn't realize you weren't going to be able to honor your Release Date delivery until the actual release date. I can only imagine you chose this late date to tell me in the hopes that it'd be too late to cancel my order...which your website claims it is. Instead, I'll have to wait three days to get it, then ship it back to you. Which of course I will.

Look, I realize that not everyone believes that video games are serious business...but they are. Amazon, I'm shocked at this behavior. I've been a Prime member since you first introduced the program. Have you watched the news lately? Have you seen the interviews on the street of passers-by that are stopped and asked about Bank of America charging $5/month for debit cards? That's $60/year. These people are up in arms about the charge and are talking about moving their money elsewhere. I pay $79/year for my Prime membership...and until today, I've never given it a second thought.

Like the great empires of history, your size and success have lulled you into a general sense of malaise. If the current economy has taught businesses nothing, they should at least realize that quality customer service is going to be what separates you from other vendors offering equal service.

I truly read that email this morning with disbelief. No, "We'll make it up to you," no "We're going to bend over backwards to get this to you today somehow." Nothing. Unbelievable.

Suffice it to say, I will be sending back my copy when you finally deign to send it may way. I ordered from you instead of the ten other places I could get it because I feel a sense of loyalty toward Amazon. That's been dashed on the rocks. I'll go to Target, Best Buy, Walmart, or GameStop and buy it there instead. I'll also go to them for all of my other preorders.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:17 am

funny... i'll be driving to target in about 20 minutes to buy a copy at the store plus a $20 gift card. no delay, no shipping snafu.

p.s. ~ we had an extra game tacked on to herron, posey and hall yesterday! huskers will now pitch a shutout! Suckit
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:22 am

toadthefrank wrote:
My response to those soulless bastards:

Sir Patrick Stewart couldn't bury his face in his hands deep enough to indicate the utter dismay I felt at receiving your email this morning about my order I placed on August 7. To be clear, you sent an email at 4:00 AM on the morning of the day you were to deliver an order I placed two months ago. I find it unbelievable that you didn't realize you weren't going to be able to honor your Release Date delivery until the actual release date. I can only imagine you chose this late date to tell me in the hopes that it'd be too late to cancel my order...which your website claims it is. Instead, I'll have to wait three days to get it, then ship it back to you. Which of course I will.

Look, I realize that not everyone believes that video games are serious business...but they are. Amazon, I'm shocked at this behavior. I've been a Prime member since you first introduced the program. Have you watched the news lately? Have you seen the interviews on the street of passers-by that are stopped and asked about Bank of America charging $5/month for debit cards? That's $60/year. These people are up in arms about the charge and are talking about moving their money elsewhere. I pay $79/year for my Prime membership...and until today, I've never given it a second thought.

Like the great empires of history, your size and success have lulled you into a general sense of malaise. If the current economy has taught businesses nothing, they should at least realize that quality customer service is going to be what separates you from other vendors offering equal service.

I truly read that email this morning with disbelief. No, "We'll make it up to you," no "We're going to bend over backwards to get this to you today somehow." Nothing. Unbelievable.

Suffice it to say, I will be sending back my copy when you finally deign to send it may way. I ordered from you instead of the ten other places I could get it because I feel a sense of loyalty toward Amazon. That's been dashed on the rocks. I'll go to Target, Best Buy, Walmart, or GameStop and buy it there instead. I'll also go to them for all of my other preorders.

Thanks.

overreact much?

it actually is JUST a game...

you'll feel better when you go to the store and get the game in your hand. send the amazon one back and get the "we're sorry" package. that way everybody wins.

Last edited by Mark Sporto on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rooksarii
Mule's Spoon Boy
Rooksarii

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:22 am

This, this truly blows. I wasn't pre-ordering, but if I could swing the dought, I would have been right with the lot of folks screwed here. Talk about fuming by proxy!

I did score a copy to test out until Friday from a buddy who works at Gamestop (he bought it, but he says Rage will be eating up his time for the forseeable future). A paltry offer though it may be, I can at least let yall know what I think (like there is any doubt, but still).
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:24 am

Rooksarii wrote:
This, this truly blows. I wasn't pre-ordering, but if I could swing the dought, I would have been right with the lot of folks screwed here. Talk about fuming by proxy!

I did score a copy to test out until Friday from a buddy who works at Gamestop (he bought it, but he says Rage will be eating up his time for the forseeable future). A paltry offer though it may be, I can at least let yall know what I think (like there is any doubt, but still).

want to co-op? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:26 am

Aint' amazon's fault.

They put in inventory numbers, and Namco-Bandi didn't deliver as they promised. Really puts a sour taste in my mouth, especially since it wouldn't happen with Atlas.

I almost wonder if it's intentional, to generate net buzz.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:28 am

Mark Sporto wrote:

overreact much?

it actually is JUST a game...

you'll feel better when you go to the store and get the game in your hand. send the amazon one back and get the "we're sorry" package. that way everybody wins.

That's actually why I sent the email. I figured if I complained loud enough they'd throw me a gift card. I'll actually keep what they send me...if the Collector's Edition is anything special and just return the game to Target....

I win either way (unless everyone is sold out around me...which I doubt). Get the game today and get a gift card from Amazon to use toward the Guide.
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:28 am

: Nerd Rage :
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:42 am

toadthefrank wrote:
I'm so mad I could spit. I'll be sending a scathing email to Amazon. I understand if they didn't get enough in, but to send this email to me on the day they're supposed to be delivering the game is unacceptable.

Hello,

We're sorry for the delay in shipping the order you placed on August 07 2011 (Order# xxxxxx). We have good news -- the order is now being shipped! You should receive a shipping notification shortly, within the next business day, for the following item(s):

"Dark Souls Collector's Edition"
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00542ZQJO

The shipping notification will include an updated estimated delivery date and tracking information if it's available.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this delay.

WHY WAS MY ORDER DELAYED?
While we do our best to adhere to our delivery estimates, our inventory is constantly changing based on information we receive directly from our suppliers. Occasionally, unexpected fluctuations in supply, delays during shipping, or changes in release dates for new products will add time to our original delivery estimate.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department
http://www.amazon.com

I don't even have that email yet. Still "Not shipped" and RDD of October 4th. Guess Amazon thinks it's santaclaus.
Back to top Go down
Rooksarii
Mule's Spoon Boy
Rooksarii

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:47 am

Mark Sporto wrote:
Rooksarii wrote:

want to co-op? Very Happy

If we can find each other, sure!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next