The NOM Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We play video games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!

Go down 
+7
AlphaShepherd
TyrantII
mbgonzomd
Re-volution
Mark Sporto
bdwright77
frankthetoad
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
bdwright77
Zombie outbreak response team
bdwright77

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:01 pm

The shield (which is a rare drop from the silver knights themselves) is pretty great fully upgraded.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:02 pm

Yeah, I wanted to try and get that one.

I will be running back down into the ninja cathedral before we fight the boss... I didn't get the black iron armor set from in there and I want the tower shield. I'll do that as soon as I can log in.
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:27 pm

Ok,

So I put the ole' crappy PS3 in a static ip addy, forwarded the ports it uses.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:29 pm

If your NAT type was already 2, I doubt that is going to make a difference. I think the games way of hooking up for multiplayer is just fubar'd.
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:31 pm

Ya, it was NAT 2 to begin with. Figured it couldn't hurt. At least Benny and I will know we can't be friends anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 4:06 pm

We were before?

Boom!
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 4:23 pm

AlphaShepherd wrote:
Yeah, I wanted to try and get that one.

I will be running back down into the ninja cathedral before we fight the boss... I didn't get the black iron armor set from in there and I want the tower shield. I'll do that as soon as I can log in.

When you're done in Anor Londo, I'd suggest going back to the Undead Asylum (where you start the game, via the Crow's nest) and getting the peculiar doll and the rusted iron ring. Peculiar doll will let you enter Painted World of Ariamis (where the ninjas are, you can interact with the painting at the end of the hall) and the rusted iron ring allows you to walk and sprint normally through deep water, etc. It's essential if your'e going to loot the bottom of Sen's fortress too, and I'd be happy to help coop Painted World with you.
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:32 am

Good games Benny!

I upgraded my Great Scythe to +10. Don't know if I wanna use the Priscilla Soul or not.

Also upgrade my Brigand Armor +9. I need a Titanite Slab!!! for +10

Lastly, upgraded Spider Shield +10, I need 7 Titanite Chuncks to go to +14, cough benny cough

Also, Benny. How do you farm so many Humanity? I am plan on cleaning up side quests and farming to maximize my equipment this weekend cuz it sounds like you are going to be out doing social things and I don't want to blow you out in SL. So I wanted to get my humanity up so I can farm slabs and chunks. Please give me the secret.

Alpha, do you concede? Or are you still in the brother's Gunt? You sounded pretty dejected last night.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:43 am

Revo of Gunt wrote:
Alpha, do you concede? Or are you still in the brother's Gunt? You sounded pretty dejected last night.

That was the last straw. Some super high level douche invades my world within 60 seconds of going human. Trying to get Benny's symbol. I was in the menus looking at some gear stats, and before I could even close it out he is in the room back stabbing me.

He had on Smough's armor and some weapon I didn't recognize. He was running around just as fast as I was, and I was at less than 50% of my weight. Poisoned/Toxic in one hit. I had time to roll away and use one flask. Then he just sat there laughing because I could do no damage to him and he knew it. After I died he was doing circles around my corpse.

I have little enough gaming time as it is. I won't spend it in a game with such a broken, unbalanced PvP system that allows other players to steal time from you. In order to continue on this way, I would need to spend hours farming humanity from rats just to expose myself to even more griefers who can one shot me just because I am at my level, and have acquired all of my souls honestly.
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:39 pm

I got plenty of secrets, rev. Maybe even a slab for you... I'll have to check. We could trade a regular for a red or white if you're okay with that. Whites are for faith weapons so that may be a good trade. I got all the chunks you need and I'll give you some tips on farming in general, humanity too.
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:31 pm

Rev, we trying Four Kings again tonight? I need to do Duke's but I have to spend all my souls first. I have something like 1.3 million right now just from farming and helping people.
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:21 pm

Holy shizzle Benny. 1.3 M ???

I'm going to try and beat the 4 kings tonight but I will surely help you in the Dukes. Just text me bro when you wanna play.

You need to do some explaining with the whole BF3 thing I witnessed yesterday.
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:36 pm

Man, it was fun playing with the guys again. You should join a round or two. You have BF3 dont ya?
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:44 am

Good times tonight. Glad we were finally able to sync up for four kings. Gonna try to get another titanite slab or two tomorrow before starting into dukes. I really don't know what to do with all these souls!
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:26 am

Dukes tonight and then we are onto the DLC?
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:36 am

We should do Dukes and Lost Izalith first, then the DLC.
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:54 pm

bdwright77 wrote:
We should do Dukes and Lost Izalith first, then the DLC.

I knew I was forgetting one. Yep, it's all about the Dukes tonight and then we both need to do the Izzy. This game is too much fun. I want to be invaded when we are both together.
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:51 pm

No kidding. We can manage that if we both kill the Sun Princess and hang out in Anor Londo. We should do that after a while.
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:39 am

Great times last night, Revo. Disappointed about my Moonlight Greatsword but it was still a lot of fun. I read that you actually need to chop the end of the tail off, rather than the middle-ish part. I was hacking at the wrong section.

Oh well. I did beat my first invader this playthrough last night. Pretty sweet.
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:25 am

1.3 Million Souls that invader would have gotten had he beat you! Shocked Do you lose those souls too or does the invader just get it as a reward?

I want to get my Great Scythe to a Chaos status, but I have it at +10 now so I would have to unforge it back to a +5 to go that route. That kinda sucks.

So! I went looking. I want this sword Benny. Murakumo - Enchanted to +5

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 13 BcdVZ

I found this cool little page: http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Recommended+EndGame+Weapons

I also have to make the Great Sword of Astorias.

With that said, I may give up my red chuncks to you as I f'ed up the Great Scythe Chaos +5. Or I think I can still get the Great Scythe in the Catacombs and start over.

Decisions decisions.
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:37 am

Having a weapon at +5 in order to convert it to fire/chaos is just the minimum requirement. You can ascend a +10 weapon to fire/chaos just as you would a +5.

I have a murakamo I can give you. I think I found two.

As for the invasion bit, he would've won what ever I had in souls at the time, and I would've lost them until I could recover...unless, of course, I was wearing my ring of sacrifice...which I was Smile
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:17 pm

Ok

Murakamo Enchanted +5
Great Scythe +10
Sword of Astoria +5
Enchanted Falchion ++5
Fire Iaito +10

I'm ready to rock the DLC tonight Benny!
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:38 pm

DLC completed!

Going to button up some side quests, improve my weapons/armor and then finish the game this week!

I can then change my name back to Revolution as one Brother Gunt has survived. Sadly, I have lost a good friend and brother during this journey. I believe he was last seen in Blighttown getting tongue punched by a level 711 Frank the Toad wannabe. We wish Alpha of Gunt well.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:44 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:53 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next