The NOM Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We play video games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!

Go down 
+7
AlphaShepherd
TyrantII
mbgonzomd
Re-volution
Mark Sporto
bdwright77
frankthetoad
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:36 am

I thought you could get the sunlight maggot by killing any of those little critters outside of the Bed of Chaos' place. The little red bug guys are the sunlight maggots. The dead ones are what you put on your head. I could be wrong, but they may drop from killing them.
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
Zombie outbreak response team
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:13 am

There's only one that drops it. A special, 9th, glowing one in that tunnel, appearing only if Solaire isn't saved completely. If you save Solaire, every time you return to the tunnel there will only be 8. Perhaps it simply glitched on me and fell through the floor, but I wont be getting it this time around.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:31 am

level 711! cheers

they fix the mp, it's gonna be the matt and pat attack! we're gonna be streets ahead!
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:00 am

I killed Solaire and then I picked up the maggot hat. Don't know how it works. Just know it's very useful in the Tomb of Giants if you don't have the Cast Light spell... In fact, I imagine that's the only place in which it's useful.
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 2:04 pm

Yes, and it would be helpful to free up another atunement slot so I don't have to carry Cast Light.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:14 am

Got Knight's Honor last night. Dude dropped me everything...instead of the 5 things I needed. He also dropped me 99 Dragon Scales, Demon Titanite, and one of every slab. Also gave me 8 eyes of death and one souvenir of reprisal.

I upgraded the cursed Greatsword of Astoria. That thing is amazing! I also fully upgraded my Shield of Astoria. I'm a tank. Rocking the Tin Crystal Catalyst. Loving it. Got to beat Seath, Bed of Chaos, and Nito tonight, give my eyes and souvenirs to Nito and Gwyndolin, and then beat the game.

If anybody's SL711, I'd be happy to drop weapons this weekend. I'll want most of them back...but not all of them.
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:26 am

Be sure you level up Gravelord before beating NITO. Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:32 am

I know. I'm going to farm for two more eyes tonight, give them to him, then kill his bony a$$.

Also going to beat Bed of Chaos tonight so I can get my last pyromancy spell and get that trophy.

After that, I'll just take out everything until right before the end then farm those damned souvenirs. I tried again invading others' worlds with the blue stone with little luck. I have heard that the Painted World is a great place to try and invade since you've got a lot of people there farming the harpies. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:37 am

Perhaps if you weren't a level cheater then you would have better luck.

Very Happy

All in good fun, m'boy. All in good fun.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:43 am

To be fair:

1) I realize it's dirty cheap cheatin'....
2) I did put in 110 hours and beat the game before cheatin'....that's got to count for something!

By the way, I did not get an update for this game when I loaded it up last night. I thought the patch was already live? I guess not...
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:03 am

You don't have to keep justifying it. Really. I understand your rationale. I'm only saying that, quite seriously, you would probably be able to invade people a lot easier if you weren't level twelve thousand. Wink

Not sure about the patch. Perhaps it was server side? Go to the sin man and see what it costs ya.

Or see if your undead merchant in the depths sells regular arrows.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:13 am

I know my Great Magic Shield still makes me invincible. I'll try the soul glitch tonight and see if it still works.

I do know it's a patch since there are many people on PS3T saying they're waiting on downloading it until all their cheating is finished. I assume these people are in different regions.

Either way, doesn't affect me any more, so I don't really care.

Pro-tip: If you have a choice between making the cursed or un-cursed Greatsword of Astoria, get the cursed one! It is an absolute beast and can kill ghosts without you having to be cursed. It's a beast on regular enemies also...
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:21 am

Is that made with the broken sword?
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:33 am

I think so...but not sure since it was simply given to me.

The Dragonslayer Spear is also a nice upgrade from the Lightning Spear. Fully upgraded, it doesn't do as much damage as a fully upgraded Lightning Spear, but it does a helluva lot more physical damage.
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:55 am

I need to play this tonight. Frank has my demon blood going
Back to top Go down
mbgonzomd
mbgonzomd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:19 pm

I beat the 4 kings. I am not quite sure what I am suppose to do now.

The only place I think I have not been is where those Minotaurs (is that spelled right?) are. I guess I should look at a wiki... or wait for Toad to tell me.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:42 pm

Have you beaten Seath the Scaleless, Gravelord Nito, or the Witch of Izalith?
Back to top Go down
mbgonzomd
mbgonzomd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:04 pm

Yes on the 1st 2. Witch of izalith? Is that the fire spewing spider? If so, yes.
Back to top Go down
mbgonzomd
mbgonzomd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:07 pm

Just looked at the wiki. I guess I need to go to either:

1) Painted world... wait, is that the painting? I did that.
2) Demon ruins
3) Lost Izalith
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:12 pm

mbgonzomd wrote:
Just looked at the wiki. I guess I need to go to either:

1) Painted world... wait, is that the painting? I did that.
2) Demon ruins
3) Lost Izalith

The Painting is the painted world...yes. I thought the Witch of Izalith was Priscilla in the Painted World....but I'm not positive.

Demon Ruins blows goats...and there are a lot of mini-Capra Demons and Taurus Demons in there. I'd save that for last. You have to go through Demon's Ruins to get to Lost Izalith.

If you haven't yet been through the Catacombs/Tomb of Giants, you're also required to do that in order to kill Nito.

This is all assuming you've already beaten Ornstein and Smough (aka Laurel and Hardy) in Anor Londo and received the Lord Vessel. If you haven't already done that, you need to do it before any of the above...
Back to top Go down
mbgonzomd
mbgonzomd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:16 pm

Yeah, I have done all that. i guess I am off to the demon ruins. I get there by going down into lava world and then crossing that bridge with the 20 minataurs.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:21 pm

You can shoot a single Taurus Demon in that group of 7 to lure them out individually. That'll help tremendously.

You've already beaten Ceaseless Discharge, right?
Back to top Go down
mbgonzomd
mbgonzomd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:26 pm

Yes. i killed him and those mini-tauri several weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:29 pm

Well, you're good to go! Beat the game!
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:57 pm

i just got to anus londo last night.

btw, iron golem went down in like 12 hits with the black knight halberd... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! Empty

Back to top Go down

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next