The NOM Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We play video games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!

Go down 
+7
AlphaShepherd
TyrantII
mbgonzomd
Re-volution
Mark Sporto
bdwright77
frankthetoad
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
bdwright77
Zombie outbreak response team
bdwright77

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 12:34 pm

Yeah, I'll have to grind a bit to get back up to that level and finish the lordvessel. It'll be fun though.
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 12:35 pm

bdwright77 wrote:
Gotta finish the LordVessel and then go to the lake with the hydra:

Is this video spoiler stuff? Meaning do you have to finish the game to access the new stuff??? Oh, I hope not, but I do kinda like the idea, no I don't, yes, no Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:02 pm

I think my guy had just started... blight town? It's some rickety-wooden ramps and platforms where stuff shoots poison darts at you. I don't remember what level...
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:08 pm

AlphaShepherd wrote:
I think my guy had just started... blight town? It's some rickety-wooden ramps and platforms where stuff shoots poison darts at you. I don't remember what level...

AlphaShepherd
Character(s) name(s): Alpha of Gunt
Level: 42
Knight
Covenant: Way of the White

scratch
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:25 pm

Level 42 b!tches!!!

Thriller
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:33 pm

[quote="Revo of Gunt"]
bdwright77 wrote:

Is this video spoiler stuff? Meaning do you have to finish the game to access the new stuff??? Oh, I hope not, but I do kinda like the idea, no I don't, yes, no Shocked Shocked Shocked

From what I can tell, you have to obtain the lord vessel and possibly place it on the altar before you can enter the DLC, but you don't have to have beaten the game. In fact, beating the final boss will force you into NG+.

Alpha, blight town is still fairly early on I think, though people tackle the different areas differently. I'd be happy to join you for some MP when I get to that point.

Summoning friends still consists of spamming your summon sign until it hits your friend's server, but once linked, you don't have the issues when trying to sync back up again until you exit the game fully.

Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:37 pm

Robe & Wizard Hat
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:40 pm

So explain this spamming. You make it sound easy. I mean how does the other party know you are spamming, beside constantly messaging them. Seems like it's still a pain in the frooty booty.
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 3:19 pm

Skype?

That's the only way I can think of. I'll tell you when and where, and you tell me when you see my sign.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 3:20 pm

Skype.
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 3:34 pm

skype will work for me.

do we have to be within certain soul levels as well?
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:11 pm

Yeah, I do believe it's still + or - 10-15, I can't recall.
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:15 pm

Reading it's within a 15% difference of your current soul level, but can't get confirmed.
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:17 pm

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 8 Tumblr_lz4r952pWl1qeamtlo1_400
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:57 pm

+/- 10SL + 10%
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:22 am

Praise the sun!

Benny and I tested out the MP last night. It works. Robe & Wizard Hat
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:33 am

Tyrant, are you going to play? I need your help with this and with MGS Peace Walker.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:48 am

bdwright77 wrote:
Tyrant, are you going to play? I need your help with this and with MGS Peace Walker.
How far away is the white soapstone? Is it right after that first big demon on the bridge?

Concerned I can't press pause in this game when playing single player. I'll give it a shot, but not sure how far I'll get with a baby that wakes up every 2.5 hours to have a bottle.
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:00 am

All good. I'll send you back where you came from, Demon Spawn, if you're causing me problems. Wink

But yeah, it's right after the first demon on the bridge.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:11 am

Now I need to read up on this game again so I can remember everything. study
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:28 am

I wanna play! How many players can be in a mp game?

name the date and time boys
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:40 am

I have no clue... but at least 3 I think? I think I summoned two dudes before to help me on some of the bosses.
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 3:14 pm

2 summons, a human, and an invader if it happens.
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 3:14 pm

Rev, you'll have to start a new character, or wait till we catch up to your soul level.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 3:17 pm

If I help you with this Benny you have to buy Borderlands 2 afterwards. Cl4pTr4p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next