HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
AlphaShepherd
1%'r

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:03 am

Gwyn is ded. I finished a game... unbelievable. The end of the game was very underwhelming. Overall this has been an awesome game though and I can't wait for DSII.

I started NG+ just to see what stayed, and all of my boss souls were there. I still have no plans to use them to make weapons, so I guess I will just use them for souls if I decide to play NG+.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bdwright77
Zombie outbreak response team

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:49 am

Congrats dude. It's fantastic, isn't it? I played this and Demon's Souls more times than I can count.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlphaShepherd
1%'r

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:51 am

I don't think I got higher than level 15 or so in Demon's Souls. I think I might go back and play that one now. Unless you buy Borderlands 2 first. Mad

Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankthetoad
NOMaster

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:55 am

The ending was awful, but since the game was so good...it doesn't much matter.

I still think I prefer Demon's Souls to Dark Souls, but they're both fantastic. Can't wait for the next one.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kkrambo
Bonerfart

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:17 am

I finished Demon's Souls. But never finished Dark Souls. I lost interest through Blight Town.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlphaShepherd
1%'r

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:24 am

@kkrambo wrote:
I finished Demon's Souls. But never finished Dark Souls. I lost interest through Blight Town.

That's where I originally left off too Kkrambo. After Blight Town it got 100x better and more interesting/fun.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlphaShepherd
1%'r

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:53 am

@frankthetoad wrote:
The ending was awful, but since the game was so good...it doesn't much matter.

Word. I never used a walkthrough or guide for an area until I was either done with it (to make sure I didn't miss any awesome items) or the boss fight was just kicking my a$$. I loved the sense of exploration and thrill of just not knowing what was around the next corner.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Re-volution
Bonerfart

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:03 pm

@kkrambo wrote:

Blight town is a grind no doubt! I agree with Alpha's comments.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankthetoad
NOMaster

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:54 pm

I almost rage quit the game after I fell down the tree, got cursed by frogs and died, then had to limp my way out of Blight Town. It wasn't until I learned about the shortcut up the water wheel that I ever had any hope of finishing that save file.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Re-volution
Bonerfart

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:22 pm

@frankthetoad wrote:
I almost rage quit the game after I fell down the tree, got cursed by frogs and died, then had to limp my way out of Blight Town. It wasn't until I learned about the shortcut up the water wheel that I ever had any hope of finishing that save file.

Dude, I think I did the same thing. It took me months before I went back to get the hell out! Love this game!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlphaShepherd
1%'r

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Fri May 10, 2013 2:19 pm

lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Re-volution
Bonerfart

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Mon May 13, 2013 3:34 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Fri May 31, 2013 8:36 pm

lol!

Has on robe & wizard hat

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:20 pm

Zombie outbreak response team

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:27 am

I tried to get good at the riposte. I managed to do it on many of the lower level enemies and some of the late game enemies with longer attack animations, but never even dared on the black knights.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Re-volution
Bonerfart

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:20 am

You know why ^^^

Ghey 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   

Back to top Go down

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The NOM Clan :: Dark Souls-
Jump to: