The NOM Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We play video games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Go down 
+19
Beans
mbgonzomd
Smitty
pdiss88
Trilic
Rooksarii
_Meta_
beedubs
bdwright77
Huge Knutz
Jay_mb
Tez
Re-volution
frankthetoad
AlphaShepherd
TyrantII
Mark Sporto
gordho
JD23
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:33 am

Beedubs wrote:
I'm trying to decide what to put my $20 credit towards. Hmmm...Lube, Hot & Spicy Lube, Lube with Olive Oil...can. not. decide.

Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:59 am

Shaking My Head

beedubs being beedubs.
Back to top Go down
beedubs
Zombie outbreak response team
beedubs

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:20 pm

And here I was going to send you a text to see what MP game you would be playing going forward in the hopes of gaming with you some since BF3 is a no go for you, but now... nutkick

*but really, though...what MP game are you going to be playing?*
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:31 am

Well, skyrim will be sp only, so that's out.

But rage and dead island will be getting co-op'd.
Back to top Go down
Rooksarii
Mule's Spoon Boy
Rooksarii

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:45 am

Mark Sporto wrote:
Well, skyrim will be sp only, so that's out.

But rage and dead island will be getting co-op'd.

Twisted Evil

Yall need to let me know if anyone wants to co-op in this. Its sitting in the sidelines right now, but it is still one of my top 5 games of 2011, hands down.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:27 am

Back to top Go down
Huge Knutz
Bonerfart
Huge Knutz

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:16 pm

pre-ordered today and my girlfriend goes away for 3 days the day it comes out. AWESOME
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:30 am

some perk descriptions for character development.

http://www.gamezone.com/editorials/skyrim-perks-system
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:38 am

Looking forward to seeing what Elder Scrolls is all about. If it's a mix of Fallout, DS, and Two Towers...I can't imagine I'd be disappointed...especially if the interface feels more like Fallout.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:52 am

frankthetoad wrote:
Looking forward to seeing what Elder Scrolls is all about. If it's a mix of Fallout, DS, and Two Towers...I can't imagine I'd be disappointed...especially if the interface feels more like Fallout.

should be laid out very similar to fallout but much more detailed.

and yes, oblivion was more of a mashup of TW2 and DS.

but oblivion was more obviously like fallout 3 with the interacting and learning through dialogue trees. a lot of the key stats will be the same like sneak, lockpick, strength... but add to that magic, alchemy, etc.

it should be fantastic. and i'm really not the least bit concerned about xbox getting early DLC... that marketing is aimed at teens who think it's a big deal.

one last thing - dark brotherhood returns in skyrim!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Trilic
Mule's Spoon Boy
Trilic

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:33 am

Gonna get it on the PC...heard the graphics are better... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Trilic
Mule's Spoon Boy
Trilic

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:36 am

AlphaShepherd wrote:

lol great video btw. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Huge Knutz
Bonerfart
Huge Knutz

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:21 pm

Back to top Go down
JD23
Zombie outbreak response team
JD23

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:15 pm

Trilic wrote:
Gonna get it on the PC...heard the graphics are better... Twisted Evil

Agreed. The reason why the pc have the most epic and amazing graphics is because the pc is a sistem for epic gameplay and it takes all new graphics and it wins all time.
Back to top Go down
Huge Knutz
Bonerfart
Huge Knutz

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:27 pm

pc GheyRoll

http://gamingbolt.com/bethesda-pushing-the-skyrim-xbox-360-version-special-map-for-the-initial-copies-and-more

"It’s a little disappointing that the PC specs are so average. We would have liked that it would require an extremely high end specs to run the games on max, but it seems like the game is made with Xbox 360 version as the lead."

xbox ftw
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 7:58 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Beans
NOMaster
Beans

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 9:51 pm

sucs
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:03 am

I really want this game. I still have to finish Batman:AC and Dark Souls though when I am not actually playing BF3. So I haven't ordered this yet. Sad
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:20 am

I'm thinking of cancelling my preorder since I have four brand new games sitting in the game drawer. This would be a good one to put on the Christmas list.
Back to top Go down
Huge Knutz
Bonerfart
Huge Knutz

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:41 am

I plan to put in a good 24 hours the first 3 days after the game is released this friday. Friday is a holiday here and then I got the weekend. To top it all off my GF is going away for the long weekend. bounce

Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:02 am

AlphaShepherd wrote:
I really want this game. I still have to finish Batman:AC and Dark Souls though when I am not actually playing BF3. So I haven't ordered this yet. Sad

So after realizing Amazon is offering a $10 pre-order bonus along with a map, and I have a $20 credit still from Gears3, I lasted all of an hour and a half before ordering it. Embarassed

Got it for $40 bux and I now have a $10 credit for something else. What a Face

My willpower is so strong.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:27 pm

at least you spend time outside.
Back to top Go down
Rooksarii
Mule's Spoon Boy
Rooksarii

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:13 pm

Mark Sporto wrote:

He's got to get to the mailbox somehow to get all the Amazon orders....
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:25 pm

Mark Sporto wrote:
I cancelled it so I'll have more time outside.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:02 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Page 7 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next