The NOM Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We play video games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!

Go down 
+19
mbgonzomd
KingShorty
Kekborg
_Meta_
fourthplace
Rooksarii
GeminiEffect
Mouse
Re-volution
kkrambo
R2-JD
gordho
bdwright77
Mark Sporto
AlphaShepherd
Tez
bplewis24
TyrantII
frankthetoad
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:56 pm

If the person you summoned dies, they go back to their world, and you have to summon them again. If you, the summoner, dies, those that you summoned are immediately sent back to their worlds, and you'll have to summon again...but you'll no longer be human (now called Unhollowed) if you were killed...so you'll have to unhollow yourself again. At least that's how it was in Demon's Souls.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:02 pm

toadthefrank wrote:
If the person you summoned dies, they go back to their world, and you have to summon them again. If you, the summoner, dies, those that you summoned are immediately sent back to their worlds, and you'll have to summon again...but you'll no longer be human (now called Unhollowed) if you were killed...so you'll have to unhollow yourself again. At least that's how it was in Demon's Souls.

Ah, ok... and to make yourself unhollowed requires you to have humanity? So if you are down to zero humanity you can't summon any buddies? Shocked
Back to top Go down
beedubs
Zombie outbreak response team
beedubs

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:13 pm

There is so much WTF are you talking about in this thread it taint' even funny. No way I could buy/play this game as I'd be totally freaking lost...
Back to top Go down
A
Has on robe & wizard hat
A

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:20 pm

and ghey.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:20 pm

AlphaShepherd wrote:
toadthefrank wrote:

Ah, ok... and to make yourself unhollowed requires you to have humanity? So if you are down to zero humanity you can't summon any buddies? Shocked
I'd assume so...but the addition of Humanity to the game is a brand new concept. In Demon's Souls you could defeat a boss to regain your human form, or use a Stone of Ephemeral Eyes...now you have to collect Humanity like Souls and become Unhollowed at a bonfire...I think.

We'll all know soon!
Back to top Go down
beedubs
beedubs

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:22 pm

_Avarice_ wrote:
and ghey.

lol!
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:22 pm

What a Face
Back to top Go down
A
Has on robe & wizard hat
A

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:25 pm

toadthefrank wrote:
...but the addition of Humanity to the game is a brand new concept. In Demon's Souls you could defeat a boss to regain your human form, or use a Stone of Ephemeral Eyes...now you have to collect Humanity like Souls and become Unhollowed at a bonfire...I think.

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 20 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQ3NOInLUXqyRrNdy2UhIcF8bBy9U7ZMQnLqgCqg-wexyitRr1FA
Back to top Go down
Beans
NOMaster
Beans

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:27 pm

My thoughts exactly
Back to top Go down
mbgonzomd
mbgonzomd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:29 pm

Beedubs wrote:
_Avarice_ wrote:
and ghey.

lol!

Wait. I am getting this game. Does not compute.
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:32 pm

I went Wanderer
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:34 pm

Omg, graphics are sick. 1080i
Audio is equally as sick

I'm going in now, ok...bye
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:39 pm

Revo of Gunt wrote:
Audio is equally as sick

Wait for me Revo!!

(I'm going to buy it on my way home. I shall be "Alpha of Gunt".)
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:48 pm

toadthefrank wrote:
I bought mine this morning at Target. It wasn't even on the shelves yet. They had to go grab a copy from the back. I believe mat got his copy from Target. Benny got a Collector's Edition from GameStop today with no preorder.

Benny you lucky SOB.

All were accounted for with in my area. BB got none, none at Wallyworld. My buddy and the infrequent visitor here anton got shafted by his Gamestop... they didn't have his CE. But he put up a fight and they found anther one local to him to give one up... which sadly means someone else was probably out.

Namco really fraked this up.

Not sure what to do, might wait out Amazon to see if the CE does come out. I'll be playing this one 360 days or more anyways, new characters, ect.... so not like there's a huge rush. Maybe I can score it free later.
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:49 pm

Ok the first demon is just stupid hard.
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:50 pm

AlphaShepherd wrote:
Revo of Gunt wrote:
Audio is equally as sick

Wait for me Revo!!

(I'm going to buy it on my way home. I shall be "Alpha of Gunt".)
cheers
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:50 pm

Beedubs wrote:
There is so much WTF are you talking about in this thread it taint' even funny. No way I could buy/play this game as I'd be totally freaking lost...

The Wiki is your friend. The world is your punishment.

yeah, the game is very, very deep. It all comes slowly to master, but the feeling of accomplishment and discovery it insane. I'ts why it's probably going to be GOTY again.

Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:51 pm

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 20 212937-header
Back to top Go down
Kekborg
Club 69!
Kekborg

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:51 pm

CAN'T WAIT!!!

but have to Sad
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:00 pm

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:13 pm

The Asylum Demon is impossible unless u take the fire bombs as ur gift.
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:16 pm

TyrantII wrote:
toadthefrank wrote:
I bought mine this morning at Target. It wasn't even on the shelves yet. They had to go grab a copy from the back. I believe mat got his copy from Target. Benny got a Collector's Edition from GameStop today with no preorder.

Benny you lucky SOB.

I'm sure some poor sap just lost his CE at my expense.
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:22 pm

you talk them into it?
Back to top Go down
Kekborg
Club 69!
Kekborg

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:33 pm

Fuhk, what class should I start off with?!?
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:17 pm

I started off as the knight with the master key as my gift. That damn key won't open a fuhking thing. Thinking about starting over with the fire bombs.

I really wanted to start out as the sorcerer, but figure i'll just pour all my levels into attunement and intelligence to be a casting knight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next