The NOM Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We play video games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!

Go down 
+7
AlphaShepherd
TyrantII
mbgonzomd
Re-volution
Mark Sporto
bdwright77
frankthetoad
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:29 am

This reminds me that I still need to finish this game.

Along with Batman: Arkham City and Skyrim. study
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:29 am

tapout
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:18 pm

TyrantII wrote:
Anyone still playing?

I figured out how to play with friends, the trick does work as long as you;re on the same page.

Even better playing with skype running in the background.

I'm still playing, hit me up. Would love to PvP

I'm currently in the Tomb of Giants just before the boss fight (haven't made it there yet) level 68 or 69.

Still playing 100% Benny on this game (We are the no cheater club)
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:34 pm

Well have to get a chat room going. I'm 70 and only got Gwyn and Chaos Bed left, but could def help you guys. Like I said, with skype it makes hooking up infinitely easier, as long as you can find the same place to drop.

Also got 3 other charicters rocking at < SL10 for low level PVP, Low level PvE, and eventually going to build them out to different builds for 120 PVP.
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:43 pm

Ty- do I have you on Skype?

See my sig and send an invite if not.
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:54 pm

done
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
Zombie outbreak response team
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:01 pm

Played this for a bit the other day. Was invaded in the first level. Soul Level 5 guy with a fully upgraded lightning handaxe slayed me with one parry.

I sent him a message that he was a hack, and he responded that he was SL5 and had access to the final area already. "Get on my level."

Sad

That's some serious skill there.
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:33 pm

Nah, it's a hack. You can dupe your entire item box into a new character, so lots of +5 lightening weapons and end game items offered to very low level characters, and since they don't do scaling dmg but pure dmg, watch out! Lighting is major FUBAR in this game.

I was white knighting the area for a while as a low level white phantom to police the DB invaders. Most of them suck when they can't just invaded and OHKO someone new. Both invading their worlds as a blue, and coop'ing as a white and grieving the grievers was so much fun. Got a lot of hate messages from those trolls.

That dupe makes low level run through super easy once you know the other methods and tricks. Makes for a grievers paradise, and it's sad FROMsoftware didn't fix it.

They'd need to fix it, and force a mandatory character wipe to go back online.
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:05 am

I'm going to start playing this again.

Oh, and this...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 11:07 am

bdwright77 wrote:
I'm going to start playing this again.

Oh, and this...

Spoiler:

Me as well. Luv this game. And I need to finish it. I will be Revo of Gunt until I do
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:06 pm

I would love to do MP. I finished before they ever fixed it. I'd love to pop this back in.
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:32 pm

My old character is level 170 or so, and I'm starting a new character now. Do you have one in range?
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:37 pm

Lolers. No, I'm a dirty cheater. My character will be whatever the maximum is...but I could start a new one too.

Is there going to be any way to keep the invading cheaters out of our games when we play online?

I'm hoping to finish Dishonored tonight. If so, I'd be down on the Dark Souls get down.
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:31 pm

Nah, but with two of us, we'd be ok. Let's start up some newbies and do some damage! I forget how far along you have to go before you get the Soapstones.
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:17 pm

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 Samurai
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:07 am

If the MP is fixed, I can give it a shot too. I'm sure you guys will be caught up to where my dude is in no time. I don't remember what level he is... not too high though.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:07 am

alien
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:20 am

Cool, and the DLC comes tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:37 am

Shut the front door.
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 11:20 am

bdwright77 wrote:
Cool, and the DLC comes tomorrow.
bounce

Which reminds me, where those amazon ps3 card links again?
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 11:38 am

Do we know how the DLC is accessed? That is, how do we get to the DLC area? Heck, I forget how to access each of the different areas of the game to begin with. I need to put this in tonight.
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 12:21 pm

My bet is there will be some form of portal, like Frampt or the bird's nest. Most areas are otherwise accessed by simply walking to them.
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 12:33 pm

Happy happy happy

Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 12:33 pm

Gotta finish the LordVessel and then go to the lake with the hydra:

Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 12:34 pm

Here is a good indication of where my character is at

Revolution
Revo of Gunt
Level 67
Class: Wanderer
Covenant: Dragon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!
Page 7 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next