The NOM Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We play video games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!

Go down 
+7
AlphaShepherd
TyrantII
mbgonzomd
Re-volution
Mark Sporto
bdwright77
frankthetoad
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:12 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
Zombie outbreak response team
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:52 pm

I'll be coming back to this once patched. Namco supposed to announce something soon.
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 10:09 pm

Just started a new build. Calling this one Hellboy:

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 6 U579u

It's either going to be a character to play along with friends, or I'm going to make the hollow run and keep it very low SL to play around with.
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:57 pm

So I've been playing again. I could really go for some more MP, but my current build seems to be too middle of the road to do well against other players. I've enjoyed the game immensely, but it may be going into retirement until I get the itch to start a new character again.
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:50 pm

I've been playing around offline before patching.

Got two additional character started. Going to exploit so i can grab 99 stones and upgrade a specific way and not have to farm needlessly.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:22 pm

you should build a 711 character just for giggles. the soul glitch is pretty simple.
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:26 pm

There's no point unless you're just trying to plat and roll in the next game asap. Where's the fun in that?

Most PVP is around SL120 it seems. Leveling to 120 isn't that hard. Having the souls and stones to play around with leveling up a bunch of weapons is, which is why I'm going to the glitch route for characters 2-4 so i can buy the stones and upgrade without farming. I want to jump right into invasions and PVP'ing.

Beat 4Kings at SL10 and then SL4 over the weekend.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:28 pm

i had no desire to plat, and it was plenty fun. Cool
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:55 pm

Four Kings gave me a LOT of trouble at SL 163 in NG++
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:31 pm

SL 65
I'm out of Painted World and into Sen's Fortress (2nd. half)
The only cheat I did was the Darkroot Garden soul farming

sunny <-----Pure

Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:48 pm

I'm not really sure why they made Darkmoon limited to unhollows that haven't beat bosses. Guess it's because it's technically an invasion.

But since your hunting sinners.... I think they should have allowed it to work against anyone going body form. At least then i could use it to hunt low level griefers who think they're the sh!t and are abusing questers. Sort of like gravelord, but reverse.

Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 3:36 pm

Anor Londo and still truckin
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:32 am

Keep on truckin' revo! What level are you now?
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:48 am

BOD is annoying, good luck!
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:56 am

BOD? Blade of Darkmoon? That's only in Dark Anor Londo, I believe.
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:04 pm

BOC i meant.
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:23 pm

What in God's name are you blathering about?

Last edited by bdwright77 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:27 pm

Does this game have voice chat? scratch
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:12 pm

LOL, bed of chaos.

The bonfire is way too far away and the damn tree kept swiping me into the holes around the floor. The simpleness of the boss is offset from the trolling of the level design.
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:12 pm

Level 67 still in Anor Londo. fuhking Imperial Archer doodz!!!! They gave me a hard time but I fell off a ledge and...low and behold! A door!!! Yeah, now I'm inside fuhking around. Loving every min of this game.

LEGIT

*fist pumps Benny*
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:14 pm

Those archers were the singularly most difficult thing in this game, in my opinion. Nice job accidentallying them, Revo.
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:16 pm

TyrantII wrote:
LOL, bed of chaos.

The bonfire is way too far away and the damn tree kept swiping me into the holes around the floor. The simpleness of the boss is offset from the trolling of the level design.

Ahh, yes. It's hard, but it saves your "progress" towards defeating the boss if you die. Having the shortcut unlocked by being a Chaos Covenant member +2 is quite helpful here.
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:46 pm

Anyone still playing?

I figured out how to play with friends, the trick does work as long as you;re on the same page.

Even better playing with skype running in the background.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:24 am

Saw you playing this last night and wondered if the developers had called you for a job yet. You and powerbroker must be PvP beasts.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:10 am

this reminds me that i need to sell my copy and guide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next