The NOM Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We play video games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dark Souls Resources

Go down 
+9
bdwright77
kkrambo
Rooksarii
Kekborg
AlphaShepherd
mbgonzomd
TyrantII
Re-volution
frankthetoad
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

Dark Souls Resources - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls Resources   Dark Souls Resources - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:09 pm

TyrantII wrote:
Waiting 30 mins, to me, means somethings broken, or something needs to be fixed.
Or it could mean there just aren't as many people playing online yet. But I agree with you. I'd much rather have everyone on one server so the few us that do want to play online could connect with one another.
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls Resources   Dark Souls Resources - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:11 pm

toadthefrank wrote:
TyrantII wrote:
Waiting 30 mins, to me, means somethings broken, or something needs to be fixed.
Or it could mean there just aren't as many people playing online yet. But I agree with you. I'd much rather have everyone on one server so the few us that do want to play online could connect with one another.

Possibly. But i think i remember reading it's already outsold DS in the US...
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
Zombie outbreak response team
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls Resources   Dark Souls Resources - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:45 am

Wow, that gamespot walkthrough is really nice. The guide book is a pretty slick thing too, and it's helpful to have it right in front of me, but the gamespot guide is as comprehensive as I've seen.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls Resources   Dark Souls Resources - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:59 am

I didn't really get much time to spend with the guide last night. I should have looked up the Anor Londo boss before taking him on. That whole area is tough. Patience with this level pays off, though. Look everywhere. So much freakin' loot.
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls Resources   Dark Souls Resources - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:04 am

Found a whip last night!

Looks like it's a Dex weapon (B stat)... but not good against "scales or armor". Wonder whats the best upgrade lath for this baby.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls Resources   Dark Souls Resources - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:10 am

Added a link to the most thorough trophy guide I've ever seen...and I've seen a lot of trophy guides. If you're thinking of going for the platinum, I suggest you take a look.

It's very good to see the list of rare weapons, spells, miracles, and pyromancies you'll need and a location for each. That alone is worth it right there.
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls Resources   Dark Souls Resources - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 12:07 pm

Let me mention that the trophy guide lists a lot more rare weapons for the knight's honor trophy than are actually required.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls Resources   Dark Souls Resources - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 12:10 pm

Did you get the trophy? I do need to clean it up. I'll steal the semi-confirmed one from PS3T and post it. I've almost got them all. A few more weapons and 2 more miracles and I'll be done. Hoping to wrap it up tonight so I can focus on BF3.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls Resources   Dark Souls Resources - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 12:21 pm

Benny, the link I have is to the Trophy Guide. His weapons list is correct.
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls Resources   Dark Souls Resources - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 12:42 pm

toadthefrank wrote:
Did you get the trophy? I do need to clean it up. I'll steal the semi-confirmed one from PS3T and post it. I've almost got them all. A few more weapons and 2 more miracles and I'll be done. Hoping to wrap it up tonight so I can focus on BF3.

Do you realize how awesome you are?

I still have never finished...

MGS4
GTAIV
UC2
Batman AA
Game of Thrones - the first book
Lost- TV episodes

Am I doing it rong?
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls Resources   Dark Souls Resources - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 1:07 pm

Nope....I'm prolly the one doin it rong. I'm still happily married, though...so I guess I haven't yet received my EPIC FAIL at life.
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls Resources   Dark Souls Resources - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 2:38 pm

I'm jus sayin Frank. Your brain is sick man! You read books in no time flat, you're up to date on all the latest shows and movies, you go through games like every one of them is 2 levels long and you do it all with amazing speed!

Just sayin, I know we make fun of you but I gotta give you a hats off man. You gotta be one smart fella.

Luv the help you are giving all of us in DS
Back to top Go down
mbgonzomd
mbgonzomd

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls Resources   Dark Souls Resources - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 2:55 pm

Yep, one smart nerdy fella. What more could you ask for from an internet friend.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls Resources   Dark Souls Resources - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 2:58 pm

Ghey!
Back to top Go down
_Meta_
Bonerfart
_Meta_

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls Resources   Dark Souls Resources - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:06 pm

I thought we confirmed that he was actually 2 people.

Dark Souls Resources - Page 6 Dramatic_cat
Back to top Go down
Kekborg
Club 69!
Kekborg

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls Resources   Dark Souls Resources - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:22 pm

I love that pic!!!
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls Resources   Dark Souls Resources - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:57 pm

toadthefrank wrote:
Benny, the link I have is to the Trophy Guide. His weapons list is correct.

Dark Hand, Gargoyle Tail Axe, and a few others aren't required. Check it against your official guide, you'll see what I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls Resources   Dark Souls Resources - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 5:47 pm

Revo of Gunt wrote:
toadthefrank wrote:

Do you realize how awesome you are?

I still have never finished...

MGS4
GTAIV
UC2
Batman AA
Game of Thrones - the first book
Lost- TV episodes

Am I doing it rong?

re-vo, i need to talk to you in private regarding the unwritten rule about encouraging toad... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls Resources   Dark Souls Resources - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 5:48 pm

mbgonzomd wrote:
Yep, one smart nerdy fella. What more could you ask for from an internet friend.

an awkward spoon?
Back to top Go down
Kekborg
Club 69!
Kekborg

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls Resources   Dark Souls Resources - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:51 pm

sporto, I don't like your avatar. You can do much better then that...come on you fuhker...
Back to top Go down
kkrambo
Bonerfart
kkrambo

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls Resources   Dark Souls Resources - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:53 pm

Kekborg wrote:
sporto, I don't like your avatar. You can do much better then that...come on you fuhker...
LOL. That reminds me of the time you got invaded and you said, "you fuhker".
Back to top Go down
beedubs
beedubs

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls Resources   Dark Souls Resources - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:07 pm

Mark Sporto wrote:
mbgonzomd wrote:

an awkward spoon?

Pfff...awkward. No.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls Resources   Dark Souls Resources - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:09 pm

Benny, the Official Guide is officially wrong.
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls Resources   Dark Souls Resources - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:38 pm

Well ain't that about a swift kick in the junk.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls Resources   Dark Souls Resources - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:24 am

I'll hopefully let you know tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls Resources   Dark Souls Resources - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Souls Resources
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next