The NOM Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We play video games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This game sucks

Go down 
+9
AlphaShepherd
Beans
bdwright77
Mark Sporto
frankthetoad
Kekborg
_Meta_
fourthplace
TyrantII
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

This game sucks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This game sucks   This game sucks - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:30 am

This game sucks - Page 2 Picture-92-300x209
Back to top Go down
_Meta_
Bonerfart
_Meta_

PostSubject: Re: This game sucks   This game sucks - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 10:56 am

mbgonzomd wrote:
I have enjoyed this game, but:

1) I am not a perfectionist or completionist or platinumist.
2) I am not interested in multiplayer. I have never summoned anyone or been summoned. I hate being invaded by douches. If it were my invisible internet friends that would be one thing, but playing with EvilSam1992 does not really excite me.
3) I enjoyed demon souls and played through it 2-3 times, but some of you guys were still trying to get certain stones and things a month or two after I stopped playing it. So I suspect there is some other draw that De Souls had for some players that I did not experience. I guess this is not present in Da Souls and thus the frustration.

This is a great post.

And helpful too!! Because I agree with 69% of it.
Back to top Go down
mbgonzomd
Zombie outbreak response team
mbgonzomd

PostSubject: Re: This game sucks   This game sucks - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:04 am

Yeah, I broke out the good stuff today. Come strong or don't come at all. (TWSS)
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: This game sucks   This game sucks - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:12 am

DA Souls!

This game sucks - Page 2 Dabears_medium
Back to top Go down
fourthplace
Bieber Fanboy
fourthplace

PostSubject: Re: This game sucks   This game sucks - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:19 am

I still don't know what this soul glitch Toad is doing is?.. enlighten me!
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: This game sucks   This game sucks - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:25 am

i got cursed last night and am pretty freaking bent about that.

lead dev: so let's see... what's something that's really asinine that'll make people hate us even more?
intern Chip: how about frogs that barf on you and you get curse and your health gets cut in half?
lead dev: you just blew my mind Chip.
intern Chip: how about it also can't be undone unless they have a purging stone or something else?
lead dev: get over here, Chip, so i can stick my tongue down your throat!!

*they make out and get gay together*

the end.

Ghey @$$ devs. Mad
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: This game sucks   This game sucks - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:27 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: This game sucks   This game sucks - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:52 am

There's a covenant in the swamp, and it gives you a dragon head and a dragon stone. using it, but quickly changing to the next item in your list dupes the items and causes you to get stuck in some kind of loop where your soul count keeps ticking up.

So, as long as you can make it to the blighttown swamp quickly you can have infinite souls.

My problem is people are starting to use the exploit, not to increase their SL, but to max out their armor and weapons. They use that to beat bosses without upgrading their SL, get better weapons, repeat.

Now they're SL20 still but have pretty much everything up to the end boss. And they going to places where others are playing the game correctly and invading them. There's not much you can do to defend yourself, otherwise play offline or hollowed.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: This game sucks   This game sucks - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:06 pm

TyrantII wrote:
There's a covenant in the swamp, and it gives you a dragon head and a dragon stone. using it, but quickly changing to the next item in your list dupes the items and causes you to get stuck in some kind of loop where your soul count keeps ticking up.

So, as long as you can make it to the blighttown swamp quickly you can have infinite souls.

My problem is people are starting to use the exploit, not to increase their SL, but to max out their armor and weapons. They use that to beat bosses without upgrading their SL, get better weapons, repeat.

Now they're SL20 still but have pretty much everything up to the end boss. And they going to places where others are playing the game correctly and invading them. There's not much you can do to defend yourself, otherwise play offline or hollowed.
Uh uh. If it was in the swamp...it'd be cake. The entrance to the level is in the swamp. You have to make your way through the Great Hollow...which is full of big a$$ drops and the frogs that curse you. Except these frogs are a little more aggressive. Eventually you'll get to the bottom of the tree where there are a ton of mushroom people and more frogs and you'll come to the coolest level of the game- Ash Lake. Here, there is another Hydra and a bunch of the annoying clam guys that you first see in Crystal Cave...which can also curse you. At the VERY end of this place is the Dragon Covenant.

But I realize you weren't really talking about the covenant...and more just getting angry at the cheat. So...sorry. But Ash Lake is an amazing place!
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: This game sucks   This game sucks - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:48 pm

funny, i encountered a weird glitch in that area...

since i was cursed, i had a really difficult time with the hydra so i decided to run past the hydra all the way to the end where the bonfire is and after i joined the covenant and left i see the hydra out in the water and trying to cross back to the other side except he's going across by land. gets stuck halfway, dies, i get 10k souls and 2 dragon scales! cheers

Back to top Go down
powerbroker
Bieber Fanboy
powerbroker

PostSubject: Re: This game sucks   This game sucks - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:34 pm

the only part of the game that really really sucks is anor londo

fuhk that place

seriously!
Back to top Go down
ImdJenk
Bonerfart
ImdJenk

PostSubject: Re: This game sucks   This game sucks - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 12:07 am

You guys just love torturing yourselves huh?
Back to top Go down
powerbroker
Bieber Fanboy
powerbroker

PostSubject: Re: This game sucks   This game sucks - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 11:43 am

playing BF3 with the current lag is way more tortuous than this game
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: This game sucks   This game sucks - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 11:52 am

crap, just got BF3...

as for DKS, I was invaded last night in the giant blacksmith room. I had my spells set to firestorm and forgot to switch back to fireball.

114,000 souls later for absolution

riker
Back to top Go down
JD23
JD23

PostSubject: Re: This game sucks   This game sucks - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 12:16 pm

I really enjoy lurking in these Dark Souls threads even though I don't understand 3/4 of what is being discussed.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: This game sucks   This game sucks - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:50 pm

It's fun. I need to finish it. Never getting rid of it, though. I've still got Demon's Souls.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: This game sucks   This game sucks - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 6:01 pm

i sold demon's souls.

twice!
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: This game sucks   This game sucks - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 6:49 pm

That's just wrong.
Back to top Go down
Beans
NOMaster
Beans

PostSubject: Re: This game sucks   This game sucks - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 7:57 pm

TROLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
mbgonzomd
mbgonzomd

PostSubject: Re: This game sucks   This game sucks - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 8:04 pm

I went human so I could upgrade a bonfire. Invaded within a minute. Died.

I hate going human and avoid it at all cost.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: This game sucks   This game sucks - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 8:44 pm

i just learned the xp glitch and will be massively upgrading my dude to like a level 300 killer.

i have no regret.

i don't care if it's gay.

if they fix the game so we can play together, i'll start over, otherwise i'm going to cheat the broken game so i can move on with skyrim which will be far superior.

have a good night.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: This game sucks   This game sucks - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 9:00 pm

Mat, we're brothers from other mothers. This was exactly my thinking. If we can play together, I'll make a new character.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: This game sucks   This game sucks - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 9:07 pm

frankthetoad wrote:
Mat, we're brothers from other mothers. This was exactly my thinking. If we can play together, I'll make a new character.

Ghey!
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: This game sucks   This game sucks - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:46 am

TyrantII wrote:
crap, just got BF3...

as for DKS, I was invaded last night in the giant blacksmith room. I had my spells set to firestorm and forgot to switch back to fireball.

114,000 souls later for absolution

riker

if it makes you feel better, i lost 4 million souls last night. Sad
Back to top Go down
mbgonzomd
mbgonzomd

PostSubject: Re: This game sucks   This game sucks - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:56 am

I assume you glitched your way to 4 million souls.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This game sucks   This game sucks - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This game sucks
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next