The NOM Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We play video games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This game sucks

Go down 
+9
AlphaShepherd
Beans
bdwright77
Mark Sporto
frankthetoad
Kekborg
_Meta_
fourthplace
TyrantII
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

This game sucks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This game sucks   This game sucks - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:58 am

mbgonzomd wrote:
I assume you glitched your way to 4 million souls.

of course not...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
mbgonzomd
Zombie outbreak response team
mbgonzomd

PostSubject: Re: This game sucks   This game sucks - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:02 am

Can you tell a difference in your character at that level? (other than the obvious health and endurance).

I have found stronger weapons means much more in battle than increased SL... but I guess you can use some more powerful weapons at strength of 99.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: This game sucks   This game sucks - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:07 am

I don't believe you'll find a weapon that requires over 50 in STR. Although if it scales with a certain attribute, it'll scale more...

I think your health, endurance, equip load, and spell slots are really the only thing that increase much. Everything else is about the equipment you're rocking.

I'm SL 685.
Back to top Go down
mbgonzomd
Zombie outbreak response team
mbgonzomd

PostSubject: Re: This game sucks   This game sucks - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:09 am

I am soul level 73. But I am OK with that. I am still going to play the game through the right way. Avoid being unhollowed, because it pisses me off. Complete the game and then sell it on ebay. It will have been a good 120 hours of play.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: This game sucks   This game sucks - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:19 am

I played for 100 hours without cheating and made it to ~120. I don't feel so bad that I'm a dirty cheater after that time investment....
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: This game sucks   This game sucks - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:55 pm

I am enjoying the game And want to have some fun with the big dog weapons and spells, but if enemies scale with the level, the. The weapon power doesn't really make a discernable difference. I still got killed by the fake treasure chest... Mad
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: This game sucks   This game sucks - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:24 pm

enemies don't scale.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: This game sucks   This game sucks - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:31 am

What Tyrant said.

Mimics are awful little bastards. My tried and true method of never getting hit by them is to stand under their legs. They like to lean forward to strike. If you're tied up in their legs, they'll never be able to hit you. They will occasionally jump away from you though.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: This game sucks   This game sucks - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:59 am

TyrantII wrote:
enemies don't scale.

really?

i'll beat this game tonight probably, in that case then[/mouse speak].
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: This game sucks   This game sucks - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:21 am

I'm going to try to get me in a spot to finish this by the end of the week. Need to beat Sif, Four Kings, join the Darkwraiths, and then farm Eyes of Death. Meet up with my PS3T guy, get all the weapons and Souls of Reprisal, then beat the game my second time.
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: This game sucks   This game sucks - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:47 am

Mark Sporto wrote:
TyrantII wrote:
enemies don't scale.

really?

i'll beat this game tonight probably, in that case then[/mouse speak].

Yup, they only get reset to a higher difficulty in NG+ games. And even that is set in stone.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: This game sucks   This game sucks - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:30 am

FU!

Quote :
Thank you for contacting NAMCO BANDAI's Customer Support Department .

Thank you for your inquiry regarding some of the online and multiplayer aspects of Dark Souls . The developers at FromSoftware have created an epic action-RPG experience that can be enjoyed either with or without an online connection . For those who are connected, Dark Souls has been designed to challenge players with a passively integrated system for playing both cooperatively and playing against other adventurers in a more anonymous fashion without a direct means of communicating or connecting to one another . This has been FromSoftware's creative decision, one in which they feel will help retain the unique, lonely, perilous, and challenging experience that awaits players as they explore the world of "Lordran" .

We understand that the unique online experience in Dark Souls is something that many players are still learning about . The teams at NAMCO BANDAI Games and FromSoftware are listening to consumer feedback on these features to improve our products in the future .

Regards,

Namco Bandai Games America Customer Support
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: This game sucks   This game sucks - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:35 am

form letters, woohoo!
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: This game sucks   This game sucks - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:29 pm

not letting us play with friends = complete alienation
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: This game sucks   This game sucks - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:11 pm

invasions and COOP not working at all for me tonight. stupid, stupid, stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This game sucks   This game sucks - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This game sucks
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3