The NOM Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We play video games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!

Go down 
+19
mbgonzomd
KingShorty
Kekborg
_Meta_
fourthplace
Rooksarii
GeminiEffect
Mouse
Re-volution
kkrambo
R2-JD
gordho
bdwright77
Mark Sporto
AlphaShepherd
Tez
bplewis24
TyrantII
frankthetoad
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:00 am

toadthefrank wrote:
A bunch of gameplay footage. Not too spoilerish... Mainly just characters attacking regular enemies with the whip.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/un...k-souls/721427

I love how the reticle has changed. Instead of a black dot with a fine corona around it it's now more of a glowing circle. Easier to see. What I'm left feeling from the video is that it's more of the same...just with different enemies and locations. I think that's awesome.

Now I'm really intrigued to see how they've implemented MP this iteration.

Also we won't have the Nexus and any of the worlds. All open sandbox style Woohoo!

toadthefrank wrote:
PS Quit? Twisted Evil

Just for the record, I n e v e r used this cheat (yes its a cheat)

Stop cheating Frank!

However; I may use it this time Moon
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:05 am

It's not a cheat. Just saying. And I'd bet a dollar to a doughnut the EXPLOIT has been removed.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:12 am

Cheat. Confirmed.

study <--------------- says so right here.
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:12 am

toadthefrank wrote:
It's not a cheat. Just saying. And I'd bet a dollar to a doughnut the EXPLOIT has been removed.

Wiki

An exploit, in video games, is the use of a bug or design flaw by a player to their advantage in a manner not intended by the game's designers.[1] It is often colloquially abbreviated sploit. Exploits have been classified as a form of cheating; however, the precise determination of what is or is not considered an exploit can be controversial. This debate stems from a number of factors but typically involves the argument that the issues are part of the game and require no changes or external programs to take advantage of them.[2]

I believe here at NOM we ruled that a cheat. Suckit
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:13 am

ohsnap2 tapout
Back to top Go down
_Meta_
Bonerfart
_Meta_

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:16 am

I heard this game sucks.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:35 am

Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:52 pm

IGN All Saints Day trailer