The NOM Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We play video games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Flawless Raider

Go down 
+2
TyrantII
eclipz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
eclipz
Bonerfart
eclipz

Flawless Raider Empty
PostSubject: Flawless Raider   Flawless Raider EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 3:26 pm

Who wants this? There's a few of us going for it and I think it would be a good idea to see who wants to try to get this trophy as well.

We're attempting it on Vault of Glass (Normal)

We're pretty solid up to the platforming section. Everyone should be able to make it over the larger jump without using the floating platforms but there is the little crack in the ledge that can give people trouble. Once through that Atheon normal is pretty straight forward.

We recommend that anyone attemping flawless use their first (ie best, most comfortable chararacter) and be comfortable with the raid. Hiccups are going to happen but it should be a fairly fluid run in the 30-45 minute range.

We'll be trying Flawless Raider whenever a night works out. Whether it's during the week or weekend. If by chance you are not in the group when we get this we are more than happy to help others get if if they want to try.

For interested parties we have;

Benny (TNitaliano)
Toad
Eclipz

Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

Flawless Raider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flawless Raider   Flawless Raider EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 1:38 am

Six Guardians entered the Vault of Glass; they returned with the head of a Time Lord.

twitch (flash)
Spoiler:

Flawless Raider DyDnHoV

Last edited by TyrantII on Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

Flawless Raider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flawless Raider   Flawless Raider EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:36 am

Lot of white knuckles and beating hearts once we reached the cliff traversal.

Good job guys, see if you can spot all the time I was living dangerously, or RNG tried to screw us.
Back to top Go down
kkrambo
Bonerfart
kkrambo

Flawless Raider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flawless Raider   Flawless Raider EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 10:23 am

Here is my view of the flawless finale.

Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

Flawless Raider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flawless Raider   Flawless Raider EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 10:53 am

Shows an image for me.
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

Flawless Raider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flawless Raider   Flawless Raider EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 11:25 am

Flash toad. Krambo, check yo self before you wreck yo self; get a Google/YouTube!
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

Flawless Raider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flawless Raider   Flawless Raider EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 12:09 pm

Just watched it. Funny seeing the difference between kkrambo's flawless raider and tyrant's. kkrambo did not jump...LOLERS...he took ramps, made sure bubbles were active, etc.

I'm still running on this high. So good!
Back to top Go down
snoots
Dickpickle
snoots

Flawless Raider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flawless Raider   Flawless Raider EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 1:34 pm

Good job!
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

Flawless Raider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flawless Raider   Flawless Raider EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 1:49 pm

You want to go for it, snoots?
Back to top Go down
snoots
Dickpickle
snoots

Flawless Raider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flawless Raider   Flawless Raider EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 2:34 pm

Nah
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

Flawless Raider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flawless Raider   Flawless Raider EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:05 pm

I still need a bunch of Crota weapons. And I'd really like Fatebringer.
Back to top Go down
imloungin
Mule's Spoon Boy
imloungin

Flawless Raider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flawless Raider   Flawless Raider EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 1:24 pm

Awesome stuff, congrats guys!
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

Flawless Raider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flawless Raider   Flawless Raider EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 6:16 pm

2 Manned Flawless Raider on Crotas End with Crav. Finally got the Blackhammer as a reward.

Flawless Raider CA0ThsZWoAA5AEY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flawless Raider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flawless Raider   Flawless Raider Empty

Back to top Go down

Flawless Raider
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The NOM Clan :: Destiny-
Jump to: