HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:59 am

Hope everything is OK with your friend and they get out soon... If I can log in and it's before you do, I will go human and try to clear out some more bad guys.

Back to top Go down
Hitch08
Spambot
Hitch08

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:36 am

bdwright77 wrote:
All good in the hood. I'm going to visit a friend in the hospital this evening, and then I'm resting / playing Dark Souls / BF3 tonight.

FTFY.
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:31 pm

Hitch08 wrote:
bdwright77 wrote:
All good in the hood. I'm going to visit a friend in the hospital this evening, and then I'm resting / playing Dark Souls, BF3 tonight.

FTFY.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Hitch08
Spambot
Hitch08

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:35 pm

Revo of Gunt wrote:
Hitch08 wrote:
bdwright77 wrote:
All good in the hood. I'm going to visit a friend in the hospital this evening, and then I'm resting / playing Dark Souls, BF3 tonight.

FTFY.

cheers
*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 11 Throwing-phone
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:59 am

I'm at SL 47 now. Hold up fellas. Robe & Wizard Hat

Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:04 am

SL 73 and waiting on you guys. I beat Seath the Scaleless last night, going to go get Logan's Big Hat and then...

I have a SL 28 guys as well I've been playing with Machines.

Benny check in man, where are you at?
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:16 am

Benny is barely in range of me. I should be on tonight, trying to get out of Blight Town. I'll check YouTube at lunch time for a guide. Robe & Wizard Hat

Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:59 am

This is the way out I will follow tonight:

Back to top Go down
bdwright77
Zombie outbreak response team
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:38 am

Yep. That's the way.

I'm staying at 63 for the moment to keep in range of Alpha and help him level up, Rev. We're working on it.

Rev, we can test it to see if I can coop with you too right now at my current level. I bet I can. We just have to put a moratorium on leveling up. Buy some stones and arrows and such Smile

I need help with the Four Kings like crazy. I died 5 times yesterday and lost 100K in souls and 15 humanity.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:39 am

Yeah! Mad

Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 3:32 pm

bdwright77 wrote:
Yep. That's the way.

I'm staying at 63 for the moment to keep in range of Alpha and help him level up, Rev. We're working on it.

Rev, we can test it to see if I can coop with you too right now at my current level. I bet I can. We just have to put a moratorium on leveling up. Buy some stones and arrows and such Smile

I need help with the Four Kings like crazy. I died 5 times yesterday and lost 100K in souls and 15 humanity.

Yes!

Let's try tonight bounce I calculate you would have to be at SL 57 in order for me to help you. I have a +12 Pyromancy and 25 intelligence not to mention my character is a big bruiser to begin with. I'm the well rounded fighter you need Benny santa
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:32 pm

Game. All about it.
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:14 am

4 kings defeated for Benny last night. What a weird battle that is. Alpha, put your controller on the gerbil wheel and catch up man! The 3 of us would be unstoppable.

Benny and I spent about 80k apiece in shards last night (not leveling up).

Signed,

Dedicated
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:16 am

My Brother Gunt... controller is now charged. I didn't realize it was low, I think as it gets older the battery isn't last as long. I'm sure you can relate.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:43 am

AlphaShepherd wrote:
My Brother Gunt... controller is now charged. I didn't realize it was low, I think as it gets older the battery isn't last as long. I'm sure you can relate.

Spoiler:

May I suggest a show of your dedication to finishing this game as well as the DLC by changing thy name to AlphaShepherd of Gunt?

Perhaps Benny as well

Together we are know as...

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:52 am

cheers

Back to top Go down
Machines
Bonerfart
Machines

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:58 pm

Last night's progress:

SL = 45.
Havel's punk frooty booty = kicked.
Current Status: cursed in the Depths.
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:34 pm

Machines wrote:
Last night's progress:

SL = 45.
Havel's punk frooty booty = kicked.
Current Status: cursed in the Depths.

You need to get to SL 59 in order for you to summon me. My dude is SL 75. I can summon SL 58 and up. Grind Ron, Grind them souls.

Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:09 pm

I'm only 49. Wait up Brother Gunt!!! Mad

Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:01 pm

Revolution and I can't connect for some reason, at least... He can't summon me. Alpha, don't lose heart buddy. We'll get through these next couple levels and things will balance out.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:20 am

bdwright77 wrote:
Alpha, don't lose heart buddy. We'll get through these next couple levels and things will balance out.

Balance out? How? I don't think it matters where you go, there will always be these douchebag people who have spent 8 bajillion hours on this game getting all of the top notch stuff fully upgraded so they can kill regular players like me in one shot.

That guy last night went right through my soldier shield+8. I have been putting every point into vitality, strength and endurance, and was wearing some pretty heavy armor, and had on that ring that improves your defense vs. physical attacks. I was at full health.

One swing. Through my shield. Twice. Dead. I don't know how that will ever balance out.

So now, tonight, instead of gaming with my friends, I get to try to find some way to mindlessly farm humanity so I can join up with my friends at some point in the future.

Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:18 am

Just to mention, the only people that can invade constantly are the Darkmoon Blades and the Dark Wraiths, and the Darkmoon blades only if you've sinned. The guy last night appears to be a Dark Wraith, but there's not that many players who do that, really. If you've sinned, you might want to visit the guy in the bell tower to fix that. I hear what you're saying, I'm just thinking that as we progress the game a bit further, you get a few more rings/upgrades/weapons, it won't be such a huge gap. Of course, there's always going to be a few griefers Smile , but most RPGs do require a bit of grinding from time to time.

*In no way am I suggesting that last night wasn't frustrating. It was. Just trying to be encouraging Wink
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:00 am

I compare it to being put in a BF3 server, only you are not given a gun. You are up against someone with all of the guns and the unlocks, so they continually kill you with one shot. Also, in order to play, you need to farm respawn tickets. So once you die enough times to the douches with everything, in an incredibly unbalanced game, you need to go to a shooting range and spend a lot of time there hoping to earn some respawn tickets. So you can go back and get killed again.

Back to top Go down
Hitch08
Spambot
Hitch08

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:07 am

AlphaShepherd wrote:
I compare it to being put in a BF3 server, only you are not given a gun. You are up against someone with all of the guns and the unlocks, so they continually kill you with one shot. Also, in order to play, you need to farm respawn tickets. So once you die enough times to the douches with everything, in an incredibly unbalanced game, you need to go to a shooting range and spend a lot of time there hoping to earn some respawn tickets. So you can go back and get killed again.

You should go back to BF3.

study
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:17 am

Word.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The NOM Clan :: Dark Souls-
Jump to: