The NOM Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We play video games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!

Go down 
+7
AlphaShepherd
TyrantII
mbgonzomd
Re-volution
Mark Sporto
bdwright77
frankthetoad
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:17 pm

Had fun as well.

Benny is gone for the weekend don't know if you have plans but I may be around and willing to play Alpha
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 4:59 pm

AlphaShepherd wrote:
Had fun last night ladies!

Until that douche invaded our world. Took out all 3 of us with some apocalyptic giant fire cloud thing. It killed me on the ladder in one shot, and it wasn't even done burning.

Do they have no clue about these douchers? Really? What an incredibly stupid thing to overlook.

They could easily assign some kind of "skill point" system that would rate you based on the power of the items in your inventory, etc. Then not allow you to invade a world unless those items met a +/- % of the players in that world.

Stupid.

Most weapons or items scale based on a sl stat or humanity. Problem is theres plenty in this game that does not, and is pure power.

DS only had one or two items like that. Hopefully DKS2 gors full stat based.
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
Zombie outbreak response team
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:33 am

SL 24 when I checked out. Catch up by Monday beeches.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:39 am

Turned this on yesterday to check out my characters. I only have a dude at SL 711. Started a thief, but didn't even get to the asylum demon.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:06 am

bdwright77 wrote:
SL 24 when I checked out. Catch up by Monday beeches.

I think I'm at 16 right now, but still have plenty of souls I can use to level up. I have been banking them to be sure I don't get too far ahead.

I cleared out the graveyard for the goodies, and upgraded my Winged Spear to +5. Cool
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:03 pm

I'm at SL 8 you big Quiff Benny. I thought we were all going to keep it real. I played my SL 68 guy this weekend. Trying to finish this game!
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:56 am

Rev... don't level your SL 68 guy. Somehow, I got up to 40 not even thinking, couldn't help myself. Alpha is at 43 and in blighttown. We can catch your SL 68 guy in no time.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:00 pm

Word.
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 9:00 am

bdwright77 wrote:
Rev... don't level your SL 68 guy. Somehow, I got up to 40 not even thinking, couldn't help myself. Alpha is at 43 and in blighttown. We can catch your SL 68 guy in no time.

AlphaShepherd wrote:
Word.

So are we planning on co-oping or not. You guys are all ADHD here I swear. I got up to SL 40 and didn't even think about it, WTF is that. Have you guys been helping each other out or are you just both going at it single player? It pisses me off when we say we are going to do something and we don't. I have very limited playing time these days and knowing that I just spent all that time starting a new guy just to let him rot does not sit well with me. So, Rev don't level up your 68 guy cause we will coop with him. Let me fix that sentence. Rev don't level up your SL 68 guy, we will just coop op with him. For 1 DAY! before I blow that SL out of the water.

Suc a dic you guys.

Not mad at you two, I'm mad at me for getting sucked into the NOM antics.

Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 9:05 am

lol!

Easy Revo... Benny was talking about my original guy, Alpha of Gunt, that is level 43. That's the character I started with when I bought the game way back when. I left off playing the game with him sitting at level 43.

My current guy that we were co-oping with is still your new dude's level. I haven't played him since that night we got our a$$es handed to us by that Quiffer.

I'm always down for some co-op with our new guys or I can try to get my level 43 guy up close enough to your original guys level. I just don't have a ton of playing time!
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 9:51 am

OK, you are good. As always Bernice is the dic. Eh heh heh heh
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:02 am

Yeah. Benny is a dic. Mad
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:33 am

Suspect
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:34 am

dikpickle
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:43 am

dikpickle Benny

Stop being a...Frank the Toad about it. hide
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:12 pm

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:15 pm

NOM
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:20 am

So ReVo pulled a Benny last night and ranked up to 72... or was it 74? Laughing

Anyway, Alpha...you and me have a little bit of catchin' up to do. Do you have time to coop tonight? I'll help you get through blighttown and get some souls for your dude.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:27 am

bdwright77 wrote:
So ReVo pulled a Benny last night and ranked up to 72... or was it 74? Laughing

Anyway, Alpha...you and me have a little bit of catchin' up to do. Do you have time to coop tonight? I'll help you get through blighttown and get some souls for your dude.

Yep. I have some stuff to do, but I should be able to log in around 7:30'ish! My guy is camped down in Blighttown right near the camp fire with the two fire breathing jackal demon things.
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 2:19 pm

Cool. I'll meet you there. I'm at 52 or 53 now, so I am still in range (you as the host, 10 levels + 10% of your level = 57). Text, skype, or PSN message when you get on.

Oh, and by the way, stay in the tunnel after you go human. Manfred Maneater is waiting for you.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 2:21 pm

Ok. I have some souls banked too, so I can level up a few I think. I will check when I am able to log on. Robe & Wizard Hat
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 4:10 pm

I have to farm some cash tonight and get Big Hat Logan's Hat. After that I'm killing the seamless (sp.) dragon.

Catch up boys
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 4:34 pm

DONT LEVEL! STAHP!
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:22 am

Sorry about last night, life got in the way. I will try to be on tonight!
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:56 am

All good in the hood. I'm going to visit a friend in the hospital this evening, and then I'm resting / playing Dark Souls / BF3 tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next