HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
bdwright77
Zombie outbreak response team
bdwright77

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:22 pm

I planned to eventually, I just have a bunch of games I wanted to get through. Those HD collections take a while. Metal Gear hooked me when it got trophies. Other excuse.
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:19 pm

bdwright77 wrote:
Rev, you'll have to start a new character, or wait till we catch up to your soul le two.dark pahtoms or one red one dark...vel.
I belive you can be invaded by two darkmoons, or one dark moon, one red. Dark and red can then pvp each other. All while having two whites cooping.

Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:21 pm

bdwright77 wrote:
Tyrant, are you going to play? I need your help with this and with MGS Peace Walker.

Yes! But my gaming time looks limited to weekends for the forseable future...
Crying or Very sad

bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 6:00 pm

I have to start over. I killed the pyromancer.
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 6:18 pm

I have a original high SL character, one mid range, then a bunch of of SL4 with everything opened up / all bosses killed but kiln / lots of goodies & billions of souls.

Once I beat the game I future proofed my char slots with the soul glitch and box dupe to build high level low characters to troll people trolling other low level noobs.

NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 6:37 pm

Turned on the PS3 to play this when I got home since the family was at my in laws, but I went outside to read instead. Think I'm a little burned out on gaming.

I'll be back in a day or two!

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 9 Frankthetoad
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:47 pm

All good man. I'm taking my time, building a new character. We'll get to the DLC eventually.

I'll keep my levels low. Gonna test my ability to play the game with a low level character, spending my souls to upgrade stuff.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:31 am

frankthetoad wrote:
I went outside to read instead. Think I'm a little burned out on gaming.

Shocked

Shocked Shocked

Shocked Shocked Shocked

2012 APOCALYPSE IS HERE!!!!!!1!!1!!

Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:33 am

TyrantII wrote:
Once I beat the game I future proofed my char slots with the soul glitch and box dupe to build high level low characters to troll people trolling other low level noobs.

I got trolled last night with my new guy. I was a whopping SL 8 in the starter area, and some dude invaded my world. He hit me once and lightning went off and I got poisoned at the same time. It took almost all of my health in one shot. So I ran back to a cliff area and jumped off of it so I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of a troll kill. Cool

Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:04 am

frankthetoad wrote:
Turned on the PS3 to play this when I got home since the family was at my in laws, but I went outside to read instead.

Shocked

looks like the effing mayans nailed it.

psn: matzira
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:12 pm

I'll start a character over. Do you two (Benny Alpha) want to coop the whole thing? If so, I'm down. Let's pick some days and times. I'm good most night at 8 eastern.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:15 pm

Yep. I'm good most nights now that the pup is a bit older. I'm trying to log off by 9PM EST though.

Friday/Saturday nights I can play longer, of course. Don't wait for me though, I have a level 43 dude I can join in with if you guys fly past me.

Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:16 pm

Yeah, I mean, 8 EST is great, and I'm good most nights too. Just message me whenever you wanna play and I'm game. Getting pumped for this game again.
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:31 pm

Revo of Gunt wrote:
I'll start a character over. Do you two (Benny Alpha) want to coop the whole thing? If so, I'm down. Let's pick some days and times. I'm good most night at 8 eastern.

AlphaShepherd wrote:
Yep. I'm good most nights now that the pup is a bit older. I'm trying to log off by 9PM EST though.

Friday/Saturday nights I can play longer, of course. Don't wait for me though, I have a level 43 dude I can join in with if you guys fly past me.

bdwright77 wrote:
Yeah, I mean, 8 EST is great, and I'm good most nights too. Just message me whenever you wanna play and I'm game. Getting pumped for this game again.

Perfect, 1 hour of gaming does it for me.

And how do we message you Benny? Let's exchange numbers on a mp or something so we can just call or text. whatcha think
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:36 pm

Benny and I have been communicating via Skype. Robe & Wizard Hat

Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:12 pm

skype is fine for during game.

I'm talking about setting it up. texting you and benny and saying, "you guys up for a game tonight?"
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:58 pm

AlphaShepherd wrote:
TyrantII wrote:

I got trolled last night with my new guy. I was a whopping SL 8 in the starter area, and some dude invaded my world. He hit me once and lightning went off and I got poisoned at the same time. It took almost all of my health in one shot. So I ran back to a cliff area and jumped off of it so I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of a troll kill. Cool

Yup from really screwed up between the non-scaling loot and lack of bug fixes / player wipes.

Thing is those ppl arent that good, its why they troll and osko in the burg.

It was fun protecting and avenging there. Theyd get so mad at a low level coop that could totally outplay them.

1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:31 am

I'm still at SL 8 with the new guy, but have saved up about 10K in souls in case I need to level up.

I will try to be on tonight, but I have to take care of the pup, work out, and split some firewood before I can get in some gaming time. I should be able to get all that done by 7:30/8:00 though. Robe & Wizard Hat

Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:08 am

Cool. I'm only at SL 11 and keeping it low. See you on tonight if you can.
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:31 am

Had fun last night, can't remeber what SL I am but I started a new dude and didn't spend any souls to level up. Matter of fact I need help tonight to get my souls back from the Dark Knight dude.

Skype rocks!

I made it quite far last night is about 15 minutes, Benny and I had a (what do you call them again Benny?) helping us. He was clearly one of those dudes like Tyrant and Frank the Chode. What do you call them Benny? A quiffer or something
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:39 am

Quiffer. Laughing

Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:10 pm

lol. Griefer Smile
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:57 pm

Not sure if I will be on tonight after all ladies. I just got a call... someone is coming to see my Trailblazer that I have for sale around 7:15'ish. That's going to push my other stuff back a bit. I will jump on if I get done in time though!

Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 2:03 pm

No sweat, Alpha. Understand.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:51 am

Had fun last night ladies!

Until that douche invaded our world. Took out all 3 of us with some apocalyptic giant fire cloud thing. It killed me on the ladder in one shot, and it wasn't even done burning.

Do they have no clue about these douchers? Really? What an incredibly stupid thing to overlook.

They could easily assign some kind of "skill point" system that would rate you based on the power of the items in your inventory, etc. Then not allow you to invade a world unless those items met a +/- % of the players in that world.

Stupid.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The NOM Clan :: Dark Souls-
Jump to: