The NOM Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We play video games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz

Go down 
+11
mbgonzomd
Kekborg
Beans
Mark Sporto
Rooksarii
_Meta_
pdiss88
frankthetoad
TyrantII
bdwright77
fourthplace
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
_Meta_
Bonerfart
_Meta_

This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:28 pm

I think Johnny Cash is a hollow.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:23 pm

What is the etymology of "undead?" It bothers me to no end. I mean, I guess I get it...they're dead, but animated, so they're not alive nor dead....they're UNdead. Sigh. Couldn't we just call 'em freakin' zombies or ghosts?
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:25 pm

zombie <-------------- Undead!!!!
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
Zombie outbreak response team
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:44 pm

You can no longer shoot the hellkite dragon to death. I got the sword, but he heals himself, and then flies away.
Back to top Go down
kkrambo
Bonerfart
kkrambo

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:46 am

This game IS annoying. I'm glad BF3 comes out this week because I'm ready to give up on DS.

Last night I read all the warning messages and tippy-toed up to a sleeping dragon, ready to bolt at the first snort. But the first snort killed me dead. A freakin' snort!
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:24 pm

bdwright77 wrote:
You can no longer shoot the hellkite dragon to death. I got the sword, but he heals himself, and then flies away.
I did it last night. Shot him in the wing from the tower in Parish. He flew away, died, and gave me 50K souls (you get more souls in NG+).
Back to top Go down
Kekborg
Club 69!
Kekborg

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:29 pm

kkrambo...it's a dragon. A F'ING DRAGON!!! What the hellz are you doing trying to sneak up on a dragon.

If you ask me, you got what you deserved. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:36 pm

I mean come on... who tries to "sneak" up on an F'ING DRAGON!!!?!?? affraid
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:49 pm

I did that the first time. I thought it was a dragon carcass. I pick up one of the drops and he immediately killed me with one swipe. I pee'd a little.
Back to top Go down
kkrambo
Bonerfart
kkrambo

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:57 pm

AlphaShepherd wrote:
I mean come on... who tries to "sneak" up on an F'ING DRAGON!!!?!?? affraid
ninja
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:00 pm

Good point Kkkkkkkrambo. Suspect
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:00 pm

Thriller
Back to top Go down
_Meta_
Bonerfart
_Meta_

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:08 pm

toadthefrank wrote:
bdwright77 wrote:
I did it last night. Shot him in the wing from the tower in Parish. He flew away, died, and gave me 50K souls (you get more souls in NG+).

You can kill the dragon with 1 arrow to the wing? or does it take like 500 arrows?
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 2:11 pm

1 arrow to the wing. The problem is, he glitches a lot and sometimes won't be there when you get up to that tower. I did a bunch of different things and finally got him to show up. A single arrow to the wing, he flies off, and then you'll be 10k souls richer...and no dragon.
Back to top Go down
kkrambo
Bonerfart
kkrambo

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:23 pm

I don't think it needs to be "to the wing". Just one arrow, from the tower.
Back to top Go down
_Meta_
Bonerfart
_Meta_

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:55 pm

How hard is it for a level 20 with the drake sword to kill that knight on the tower
Back to top Go down
Kekborg
Club 69!
Kekborg

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:07 pm

meta stark wrote:
How hard is it for a level 20 with the drake sword to kill that knight on the tower

Not hard. What I did was clear the area with the two fires where the cow was. Then, I went up and made sure he was following me and had him chase me all the way to the fire on the left. I got behind it, put my shield up, and let him roast himself.

cheers
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:30 pm

meta stark wrote:

Impossible, or easy depending on your skill and technique.

I'd sneak up (walking slow) lock on, backstab, unlock and run down the stairs to the ladder, then go halfway down it. Wait a few seconds, then walk back up and he'll reset his watch.

Really easy using that method. Just be quick and sneaky.
Back to top Go down
_Meta_
Bonerfart
_Meta_

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:12 am

The fire technique worked really well. Thanks kek and frank.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:58 am

what is this "tower" of which you speak?
Back to top Go down
kkrambo
Bonerfart
kkrambo

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:28 am

If you go under the bridge the dragon is on, through the room with the 3 rats, up the ladder and up the spiral staircase at the top of the ladder. The spiral staircase is within the tower. But watch out for the bad a$$ at the top of the tower.
Back to top Go down
_Meta_
Bonerfart
_Meta_

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:55 am

I told you guys I was a noob.

I put some time and effort in last night. Currently level 25 and doing the Darkroot farming method to get some souls. I'm gonna fight capra next.

Edit: Thread title suggestion:

This game is annoying for people that have to answer questions of n00bs (meta) that haz internetz but are to lazy (aka toad)
Back to top Go down
Kekborg
Club 69!
Kekborg

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:46 am

meta stark wrote:
I told you guys I was a noob.

I put some time and effort in last night. Currently level 25 and doing the Darkroot farming method to get some souls. I'm gonna fight capra next.

Edit: Thread title suggestion:

This game is annoying for people that have to answer questions of n00bs (meta) that haz internetz but are to lazy (aka toad)

Per the advise of someone else on this forum, I highly suggest you throw down your white sign just before the fog and see if anyone summons you to help with their fight. It gives you a great chance to see what you'll be up against and if you guys kill it, you get souls and one humanity. If you die, you're not out anything.

Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:52 pm

kkrambo wrote:
If you go under the bridge the dragon is on, through the room with the 3 rats, up the ladder and up the spiral staircase at the top of the ladder. The spiral staircase is within the tower. But watch out for the bad a$$ at the top of the tower.

oh... i killed that guy with 2 stealthy backstabs. he was easy peasy.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:53 pm

btw, where is capra?

i killed sif after farming like crazy. still haven't found capra or hydra.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next