The NOM Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We play video games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Best weapons for upgrading

Go down 
+6
TyrantII
Rooksarii
_Meta_
AlphaShepherd
Mark Sporto
Kekborg
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

Best weapons for upgrading - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best weapons for upgrading   Best weapons for upgrading - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 12:23 pm

Revo of Gunt wrote:
AlphaShepherd wrote:
Sweet! I just entered Blight Town so I will look for it. There is also some sweet sword I saw in EpicNameGuy's video I watched since I went in the entrance last night. It's some kind of katana or something that makes you sprint forward when attacking with the R2 attack.

I upgraded both the winged spear and Zweihander last night to +5. Not impressed. Went back to the Halberd. study

Iaito Katana?

Yeaap. That's the one. Looks sweet!
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: Best weapons for upgrading   Best weapons for upgrading - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 12:26 pm

Brother Gunt. How do I find all the videos of this EpicNameGuy?

p.s. how you liking blighttown? Cuz I HATE IT
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Best weapons for upgrading   Best weapons for upgrading - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 12:29 pm

Revo of Gunt wrote:

Brother Gunt,

EpicNameBro's YouTube channel.

I just started Blight Town, got to the first poison dart guy and haven't been any further yet. I have been playing the sh!t out of Batman: AC and haven't had much gaming time overall in the last week. Now BF3 comes out tomorrow. I'm slacking.
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: Best weapons for upgrading   Best weapons for upgrading - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 12:35 pm

AlphaShepherd wrote:
Revo of Gunt wrote:

Brother Gunt,

EpicNameBro's YouTube channel.

I just started Blight Town, got to the first poison dart guy and haven't been any further yet. I have been playing the sh!t out of Batman: AC and haven't had much gaming time overall in the last week. Now BF3 comes out tomorrow. I'm slacking.

Brother Gunt,

I too am slacking in the gaming department. I have Batman AC but have yet to even put it into a machine. I have to finish Batman AA first! With BF3 and Skyrim on the horizon I feel complete yet slightly overwhelmed.

Thank you for the link, I will use it well.

Your Brother

Gunt
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Best weapons for upgrading   Best weapons for upgrading - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 12:45 pm

Very Happy

Gunt fistbump --------------> Fistbump!
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: Best weapons for upgrading   Best weapons for upgrading - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 12:54 pm

AlphaShepherd wrote:
Very Happy

Gunt fistbump --------------> Fistbump!
barf barf barf

Best weapons for upgrading - Page 2 Gunt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best weapons for upgrading   Best weapons for upgrading - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Best weapons for upgrading
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2