The NOM Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We play video games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Go down 
+19
Beans
mbgonzomd
Smitty
pdiss88
Trilic
Rooksarii
_Meta_
beedubs
bdwright77
Huge Knutz
Jay_mb
Tez
Re-volution
frankthetoad
AlphaShepherd
TyrantII
Mark Sporto
gordho
JD23
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
bdwright77
Zombie outbreak response team
bdwright77

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:04 pm

Embarassed Banghead
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:47 pm

Lolers.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:29 am

Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:47 am

benny... never argue with master whore. tapout
Back to top Go down
Huge Knutz
Bonerfart
Huge Knutz

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:41 am

Im going for 100% on this one too. I havent been gaming as much as id like this summer, and there seems to be a lack of tittles.

Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:34 am

lack of titties?
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:34 am

Thriller
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:27 am

FapFest

Back to top Go down
Smitty
Smitty

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:01 am

NOM
Back to top Go down
pdiss88
Titty Sprinkles
pdiss88

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:27 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:05 am

Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:06 am

Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:12 am

p.s.... FapFest
Back to top Go down
mbgonzomd
mbgonzomd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:21 pm

Nice. i will not be allowed to play this one when the kids are awake.
Back to top Go down
JD23
JD23

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:37 pm

The new engine looks quite good. Hopefully, the PS3 version isn't a neglected, buggy mess.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:20 pm

JD23 wrote:
The new engine looks quite good. Hopefully, the PS3 version isn't a neglected, buggy mess.

well, bethesda is already stroking the xbox version, so don't be surprised if the ps3 version is gimped.
Back to top Go down
Rooksarii
Mule's Spoon Boy
Rooksarii

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:10 am

Mark Sporto wrote:
JD23 wrote:

well, bethesda is already stroking the xbox version, so don't be surprised if the ps3 version is gimped.

It is quite blatant at that. Every "blog candid" of box art, right down to advertisements and whatnot, show the xbox version. I wish they would come out of the closet, lube in hand, and just admit they are a Meinkomphrosoft studio. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:24 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:28 am

I'm really excited about this game...but it's Bethesda. I love how in the intro to the first demo the guy talks about redoing everything- face rendering, foliage, distant details, speech. Yeah? What about the fuhking buggy mess that is every other game you've put out? Did you fix that, genius? Is it going to freeze on me when I'm fighting the dragon? Is that damsel's head going to spin on her neck while she's talking to me? Am I going to fall through the floor of the potion shop?

Sigh. The fact that they haven't commented on that leaves me worried.
Back to top Go down
Rooksarii
Mule's Spoon Boy
Rooksarii

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:31 am

toadthefrank wrote:
I'm really excited about this game...but it's Bethesda. I love how in the intro to the first demo the guy talks about redoing everything- face rendering, foliage, distant details, speech. Yeah? What about the fuhking buggy mess that is every other game you've put out? Did you fix that, genius? Is it going to freeze on me when I'm fighting the dragon? Is that damsel's head going to spin on her neck while she's talking to me? Am I going to fall through the floor of the potion shop?

Sigh. The fact that they haven't commented on that leaves me worried.

(I would) Bang the Drum slowly....
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:31 am

Is it a different Bethesda division that did Oblivion or something? Oblivion was rock solid for me the entire time I played it. Which was a lot. I mean a whole lot. I think I played it for an entire winter, at least a couple hours a day. I loved that game. Except for the fact that they only had three people do the voice overs for the entire world's population. Razz
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:32 am

Thriller
Back to top Go down
Rooksarii
Mule's Spoon Boy
Rooksarii

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:40 am

AlphaShepherd wrote:
Is it a different Bethesda division that did Oblivion or something? Oblivion was rock solid for me the entire time I played it. Which was a lot. I mean a whole lot. I think I played it for an entire winter, at least a couple hours a day. I loved that game. Except for the fact that they only had three people do the voice overs for the entire world's population. Razz

Oblivion was not at all bad for me either....on PC. I perish the thought of getting it on PS3, mostly because I played it until it died, resurected it and killed it again on PC. The standard PS3/Bethesda issue is the freezing, especially on larger save files. I know my fallout 3 saves could be measured in gigs once I started up on the DLC and endgame stuff.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:43 am

Rooksarii wrote:
AlphaShepherd wrote:

Oblivion was not at all bad for me either....on PC. I perish the thought of getting it on PS3, mostly because I played it until it died, resurected it and killed it again on PC. The standard PS3/Bethesda issue is the freezing, especially on larger save files. I know my fallout 3 saves could be measured in gigs once I started up on the DLC and endgame stuff.

I played it on my Xbox. I am one of those people that save the game every 10 feet too. I was always scared I was going to mess up some conversation with one of the same 3 people in the whole world so I would always save frequently. Cool
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:55 am

I never played it, but I've heard that the PS3 version was awful. There were actually a few game ending bugs. They've also recently released a new version of the game (money whores) that apparently has none of the issues resolved. Ridiculous.

The thing that right pisses me off is that Bethesda has never actually acknowledged (that I know of) that any of these issues exist- whether it be Oblivion, Fallout 3, or FNV. I actually said after FNV that I would never give Bethesda my money again.

I'm not going to preorder it. I'm going to wait and see what the PS3 community has to say. If it's just the same old sh!t all over again, I'll likely pass.

All that aside, the demo looks amazing. If it looks like that and plays like that on the PS3, it looks like it would be a GOTY contender.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Page 5 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next