The NOM Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We play video games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!

Go down 
+19
mbgonzomd
KingShorty
Kekborg
_Meta_
fourthplace
Rooksarii
GeminiEffect
Mouse
Re-volution
kkrambo
R2-JD
gordho
bdwright77
Mark Sporto
AlphaShepherd
Tez
bplewis24
TyrantII
frankthetoad
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
bdwright77
Zombie outbreak response team
bdwright77

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:04 pm

frankthetoad wrote:
Best cutscene ever.

hahahaha! Now THAT is one of my favorite memories. Hilarious, Toad. I belly laugh every time I think of it.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 10:05 pm

that was funny. Laughing
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:11 am

Another release date estimet from Amazon- October 7!!!!
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:12 am

I'd play it with friends I guess. Going through DS solo really was... not my cup of tea... Suspect
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:20 am

Alpha, it's much, much better when you play with friends.

Mat, I think that was what made your DS experience less than memorable too. You started playing when all of us were level 3000, had gone through the game more than 4 times each, and weren't overly interested with crawling over every rock. I think if you get in at the beginning of this one that you'll like it much better.
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:29 am

New week and this game is going to still kick ass!!!!!1!!!!
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:29 am

SP or with friends IDK
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:29 am

13 minute GameSpot interview/preview at E3:

Back to top Go down
Rooksarii
Mule's Spoon Boy
Rooksarii

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:31 am

I finally got my own copy of DS, and I am happy to report I am STILL stuck on the first level...which is exactly where I was 6 months ago....and I am strangly loving every minute. I think the controls for a hack and slash are my favorite so far....pretty unique.
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:20 am

uhoh.

Don't hack and slash or you'll never get out of 1-1. If you get overwhelmed run away. If you need herb, backtrack to a merchant or the Nexus. And do not fight the Red Knight!

DS is really a Survival Horror game.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:40 am

Royal FTW.
Back to top Go down
Rooksarii
Mule's Spoon Boy
Rooksarii

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:52 am

frankthetoad wrote:
Royal FTW.

See, that is what a buddy at work is telling me too. I was trying to be all stylish and play a thief, but failing in an epic sort of way.
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:54 am

Yeah, thief is a dangerous first build. In fact, you can't level your character as easily either since it starts out at a higher soul level, requiring you to gather more souls to level up from the beginning. Obviously you start out with a greater number of points in specific categories, but I never felt it was worth it.

I liked Royal, Knight, and something else which I can't recall.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:57 am

bdwright77 wrote:
Yeah, thief is a dangerous first build. In fact, you can't level your character as easily either since it starts out at a higher soul level, requiring you to gather more souls to level up from the beginning. Obviously you start out with a greater number of points in specific categories, but I never felt it was worth it.

I liked Royal, Knight, and something else which I can't recall.

You also liked "Choad Smoker". What a Face
Back to top Go down
Rooksarii
Mule's Spoon Boy
Rooksarii

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:59 am

"Skin Flautist"!
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:05 pm

That's the one.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:27 pm

The reason the Royal is so good for a first playthrough is that you immediately have available to you the soul arrow. Having a ranged attack on that first level is invaluable. You start over with Royal and you'll finish 1-1 in an hour.
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:28 pm

and Frank Cheats bounce
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:29 pm

Preach it, Reverend Rev.
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:29 pm

More Classes, WIN Witches and Pyromancer's!!!!
Open World, WIN

Any of you guys doing the preparetodie glyphs or puzzles? study
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:33 pm

An email I got today.

Quote :
Brave Knight…
Ye hath passed the glyph wall. One challenge overcome!
For thy achievement, accept this piece (this is a picture of what looks like a Tetris piece) the pic is directltly below, you can barely see it.

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 Dark_s10

Quote :
Many others await Discovery…
Beware: a warriors’s soul aflame with desire is like a greedy moth, whereas the tortured warrior lacks vision but gains power.

I Need help
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:55 pm

Re-volution wrote:
and Frank Cheats bounce
Bite me.
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:52 pm

frankthetoad wrote:
Re-volution wrote:
and Frank Cheats bounce
Bite me.
Why? You would cheat and probably throw Paws little weiner in there Suspect

Last edited by Re-volution on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:14 pm

Suspect
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:21 pm

Did Toad just get served by Rev-O?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next