The NOM Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We play video games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Destiny Screens & Videos

Go down 
+2
kkrambo
TyrantII
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

Destiny Screens & Videos Empty
PostSubject: Destiny Screens & Videos   Destiny Screens & Videos EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 7:10 pm

Post 'em here
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Screens & Videos   Destiny Screens & Videos EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 7:12 pm

So, want to know why I'm raging in MP 9/10?

Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Screens & Videos   Destiny Screens & Videos EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 11:38 am

Some NOPE / Denied videos:

Back to top Go down
kkrambo
Bonerfart
kkrambo

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Screens & Videos   Destiny Screens & Videos EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 6:08 pm

Here is our Atheon cheese from Thursday night.

Back to top Go down
kkrambo
Bonerfart
kkrambo

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Screens & Videos   Destiny Screens & Videos EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 6:09 pm

Here is my crucible highlight. A good nope in there.

Back to top Go down
kkrambo
Bonerfart
kkrambo

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Screens & Videos   Destiny Screens & Videos EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 6:10 pm

Do facebook videos not show up anymore?
Back to top Go down
eclipz
Bonerfart
eclipz

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Screens & Videos   Destiny Screens & Videos EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 9:38 am

They show up. At least I can see them in the posts above.

Either you post them to public so everyone can see them or post them to the NOM facebook group and only members of the group can see them.

NOM Facebook group: Link

What Tyrant has been doing is copying the videos to USB then uploading to Youtube.

Actually with the update tomorrow you'll be able to upload to Youtube directly.

Last edited by eclipz on Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Huge Knutz
Bonerfart
Huge Knutz

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Screens & Videos   Destiny Screens & Videos EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 9:49 am

Ok, well im now officially into the game (level Cool. So far I find the single player good. The upgrade portion of the game is very poorly implemented which is strange because IMO thats the easiest part.

missions and levels are fun.

Im sure it must have been said prior , but the multiplaying feels identical to Halo. ive only played MP a couple times, so maybe there are some unique modes, but there is certainly nothing new here so far.
Back to top Go down
kkrambo
Bonerfart
kkrambo

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Screens & Videos   Destiny Screens & Videos EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 10:31 am

Here is a good heavy weapon spree in the crucible.  My team was trailing the whole match and took the lead in the last seconds.

Back to top Go down
eclipz
Bonerfart
eclipz

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Screens & Videos   Destiny Screens & Videos EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 8:57 am

JJ Abrams Destiny
Destiny Screens & Videos 1264520_10152819171155903_8896545207092743191_o

Go home chest, you're drunk.
Destiny Screens & Videos 10703821_10152819164745903_7568972572205000666_o

I found a friend.
Destiny Screens & Videos 10514372_10152819163075903_3239571798025672467_o

Krambo is in the lead.
Destiny Screens & Videos 10714266_10152819161830903_4284880127139840602_o
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Screens & Videos   Destiny Screens & Videos EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 1:55 pm

JUMP!

One small Leap

No Lag, No Problem

Machine Lord

It Ain't Over Till I Say its Over

Big Badda BOOM
Back to top Go down
kkrambo
Bonerfart
kkrambo

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Screens & Videos   Destiny Screens & Videos EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:34 pm

Here is Tyrant Crota diving.

Back to top Go down
kkrambo
Bonerfart
kkrambo

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Screens & Videos   Destiny Screens & Videos EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:38 pm

Warsat Trolling

Back to top Go down
eclipz
Bonerfart
eclipz

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Screens & Videos   Destiny Screens & Videos EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 10:31 am

golfclap2 haha, that's awesome.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Screens & Videos   Destiny Screens & Videos EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:55 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
mbgonzomd
Zombie outbreak response team
mbgonzomd

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Screens & Videos   Destiny Screens & Videos EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 6:49 am

I don't get it....
Back to top Go down
kkrambo
Bonerfart
kkrambo

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Screens & Videos   Destiny Screens & Videos EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 9:09 am

I killed the guardian shooting rockets at the drop ship by putting him in a titan bubble as he was about to shoot again. It was funny.
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Screens & Videos   Destiny Screens & Videos EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:03 am

Destiny Screens & Videos Giphy
Back to top Go down
kkrambo
Bonerfart
kkrambo

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Screens & Videos   Destiny Screens & Videos EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:30 am

Good one.  Also this.

Destiny Screens & Videos Ready-aim-backfire

Destiny Screens & Videos Waterouch1

Destiny Screens & Videos KF8P0x1SYAJINSx3HGoA_Golf%20Backfire
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Screens & Videos   Destiny Screens & Videos EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 8:14 am

Crota is a real turd sometimes.

Here's my view of kicking his frooty booty:

Here's Deducers:
Back to top Go down
kkrambo
Bonerfart
kkrambo

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Screens & Videos   Destiny Screens & Videos EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 4:26 pm

Nope!

Back to top Go down
eclipz
Bonerfart
eclipz

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Screens & Videos   Destiny Screens & Videos EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 10:17 am

LOL, You hugged that wall just before the hole a little too much.

Last week Mule and I were running the hallway and were able to make the door so it is possible with only two guys.

What surprised me the most in that video is your gallahorn taking out the shrieker with one rocket. Damn!
Back to top Go down
kkrambo
Bonerfart
kkrambo

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Screens & Videos   Destiny Screens & Videos EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 10:51 am

I was playing with some different guys last night.  They said that the door starts to close when the exploder-thralls explode.  Or maybe it's a particular exploder-thrall.  And my video above seems to collaborate.  The door is still wide open after the 2nd shrieker is dead and starts to close around the time the exploders blow.

And these guys were doing the bridge differently.  They would hop on and off the center plate in a way that caused the bridge to build up but prevented the totems from exploding.  That way you can build the bridge with just two or even one guy.  Then they killed the sword bearer and ran across the bridge with the sword.  Getting the bridge to build that way wasn't very reliable.  And I think our swing-across-with-the-sword method is easier.  These guys were impressed when I jumped across that way.  Cool
Back to top Go down
eclipz
Bonerfart
eclipz

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Screens & Videos   Destiny Screens & Videos EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 11:15 am

Last night I was practising the bridge myself. On normal you can kill the sword bearer and jump swipe your way across. I can take out the ogre on the left easily but the ogre on the right is difficult to get a shot on. You can do but it takes a lot longer by yourself.

Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Screens & Videos   Destiny Screens & Videos EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 4:40 pm

kkrambo wrote:
I was playing with some different guys last night.  They said that the door starts to close when the exploder-thralls explode.  Or maybe it's a particular exploder-thrall.  And my video above seems to collaborate.  The door is still wide open after the 2nd shrieker is dead and starts to close around the time the exploders blow.

And these guys were doing the bridge differently.  They would hop on and off the center plate in a way that caused the bridge to build up but prevented the totems from exploding.  That way you can build the bridge with just two or even one guy.  Then they killed the sword bearer and ran across the bridge with the sword.  Getting the bridge to build that way wasn't very reliable.  And I think our swing-across-with-the-sword method is easier.  These guys were impressed when I jumped across that way.  Cool

F this shiat, I'm outta here

/swings sword

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Screens & Videos   Destiny Screens & Videos Empty

Back to top Go down

Destiny Screens & Videos
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next