HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Raiders of the Vault of Glass

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
kkrambo
Bonerfart

PostSubject: Re: Raiders of the Vault of Glass   Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:11 pm

If your team is using the center-shield-bubble strategy then turning the correct way helps you get to the center quicker. If you're the relic holder then the team is relying on you to get there quick and put up the shield. If you're not the relic holder then getting there quicker allows more shots on Atheon. But if you're not the relic holder then you don't even have to go to the center if you don't want. You might be more comfortable finding your own place to shoot from (watch out for harpies though). Whatever you do, don't die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smitty
Zombie outbreak response team

PostSubject: Re: Raiders of the Vault of Glass   Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:37 pm

I'm level 27. I've never done a Raid. Who wants to partner up? I'm off work until January 5th with plenty of time for PS4!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankthetoad
NOMaster

PostSubject: Re: Raiders of the Vault of Glass   Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:21 pm

Snoots, kkrambo, eclipz, tyrant, benny, and me all raid a lot. I'm about to hop on a boat, but I know those guys would definitely raid with you. It is absolutely the coolest part of the game.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
eclipz
Bonerfart

PostSubject: Re: Raiders of the Vault of Glass   Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:37 am

Yeah, you bet Smitty. It's been a little crazy with all the family suppers but I'm off until the 5th as well.

frankthetoad
NOMaster

PostSubject: Re: Raiders of the Vault of Glass   Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:53 am

Hopefully the PSN will be up soon.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JD23

PostSubject: Re: Raiders of the Vault of Glass   Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:05 am

Supposedly, it was up this morning but is back down again.  Thankfully, Diablo 3 has LAN play, so I was able to play online with my brother last night; I'm guessing that will be a surprisingly valuable feature if PSN and XBL keep getting DDoSed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat

PostSubject: Re: Raiders of the Vault of Glass   Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:50 am

People are learning fast while a all digital future isn't such a bright idea from a consumer standpoint.

Hell, console MP gaming being locked behind these guys authentication systems is a liability and asking to be attacked as they were this Christmas. If the game servers were just separate as they used to be on PC, the distributed nature would make these DDOS attacks impossible.

PostSubject: Re: Raiders of the Vault of Glass   Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:18 pm

That's true and is why PC gaming is far less sensitive to these type of attacks.  It's going to be cool when consoles are nothing but streaming devices and everything is stored in the cloud (for a nominal monthly fee of course).  This is also validating all of the outrage over MS's proposed DRM policies that would have rendered mostly everything unplayable while XBL was down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiders of the Vault of Glass   

Back to top Go down

Raiders of the Vault of Glass
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The NOM Clan :: Destiny-
Jump to: