HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

TTK (v2.0) UPDATE: Tips, Wikis, and Other Useful Information

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
frankthetoad
NOMaster

PostSubject: Re: TTK (v2.0) UPDATE: Tips, Wikis, and Other Useful Information   Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:19 pm

That was the best narrated Destiny video I've ever seen. That guy definitely made it look easy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat

PostSubject: Re: TTK (v2.0) UPDATE: Tips, Wikis, and Other Useful Information   Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:35 pm

I still don't get how the boomers are not agro'ing and also how they took down the sword so fast.

We're doing something wrong apparently. Rockets all the way maybe?

NOMaster

PostSubject: Re: TTK (v2.0) UPDATE: Tips, Wikis, and Other Useful Information   Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:07 pm

Of course rockets all the way. What else would you put on the swordbearer?

And the boomers leave you alone as long as you're on that middle ledge. Right?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankthetoad
NOMaster

PostSubject: Re: TTK (v2.0) UPDATE: Tips, Wikis, and Other Useful Information   Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:34 pm

Not that I believe anyone still comes to this site for video game related information, but the Taken King September 8 update made Destiny an entirely new game. If you left it for a while because of the grind, come back and take a look. Many of the issues people had with the original game have been addressed.

It's pretty slick.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mark Sporto
NOMaster

PostSubject: Re: TTK (v2.0) UPDATE: Tips, Wikis, and Other Useful Information   Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:09 pm

Hi toad

psn: matzira
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankthetoad
NOMaster

PostSubject: Re: TTK (v2.0) UPDATE: Tips, Wikis, and Other Useful Information   Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:28 pm

What up! See you in the Wasteland?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mark Sporto
NOMaster

PostSubject: Re: TTK (v2.0) UPDATE: Tips, Wikis, and Other Useful Information   Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:31 am

Of course!

psn: matzira
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eclipz
Bonerfart

PostSubject: Re: TTK (v2.0) UPDATE: Tips, Wikis, and Other Useful Information   Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:48 am

It definitely feels like an updated game. If you purchased TTK it might be beneficial to wait until next week to go hardcore into it. I ranked up some factions when I probably should have waited until next week.

Until then there are a few new things to try out. Weapon testing sounds cool.

Also I pledged allegiance to Future War Cult, Dead Orbit and New Monastery, one for each class of character. Both Vanguard and those other factions gain XP at the same time when you complete a strike or turn in a bounty. Much better than the year one method.

frankthetoad
NOMaster

PostSubject: Re: TTK (v2.0) UPDATE: Tips, Wikis, and Other Useful Information   Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:00 am

If you find new information, or tutorials, post it here and I'll add it to the first post. I had to remove a lot of the information as it's outdated.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TTK (v2.0) UPDATE: Tips, Wikis, and Other Useful Information   

Back to top Go down

TTK (v2.0) UPDATE: Tips, Wikis, and Other Useful Information
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The NOM Clan :: Destiny-
Jump to: