HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Destiny Events

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Events   Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:13 pm

frankthetoad wrote:
I think the Queen's Wrath missions are some of the hardest in the game.  The only thing more difficult is the Nightfall and Raid.

I've found them to be some of the easiest because so far they always have one of the three damage burn skulls on.  Check the mission description once in mission, figure out the burn, and equip those weapons.  Suddenly you're doing 5-25K damage!

NOMaster

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Events   Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:31 pm

TyrantII wrote:
frankthetoad wrote:
I think the Queen's Wrath missions are some of the hardest in the game.  The only thing more difficult is the Nightfall and Raid.

I've found them to be some of the easiest because so far they always have one of the three damage burn skulls on.  Check the mission description once in mission, figure out the burn, and equip those weapons.  Suddenly you're doing 5-25K damage!
This is true, the elemental modifiers help, but these missions always have the epic modifier and the one where enemies don't stagger....I believe.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Destiny Events
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The NOM Clan :: Destiny-
Jump to: