HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS.... TWO!!11!1! thread 4 W1NNARS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
frankthetoad
NOMaster

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS.... TWO!!11!1! thread 4 W1NNARS!    Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:03 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS.... TWO!!11!1! thread 4 W1NNARS!    Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:32 pm

NOMaster

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS.... TWO!!11!1! thread 4 W1NNARS!    Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:23 am

Some good info about difficulty, covenants, etc.

http://www.edge-online.com/features/dark-souls-ii-fromsoftwares-quest-to-create-the-last-great-adventure-of-the-ps3-and-360-generation/

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Re-volution
Bonerfart

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS.... TWO!!11!1! thread 4 W1NNARS!    Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:24 pm

Bout' time to start a clock on this bitch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankthetoad
NOMaster

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS.... TWO!!11!1! thread 4 W1NNARS!    Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:00 pm

Rev! Where you been, buddy? I've tried joining you a few times in BF4, but every time I get in the game, you're gone!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Re-volution
Bonerfart

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS.... TWO!!11!1! thread 4 W1NNARS!    Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:56 pm

frankthetoad wrote:
Rev!  Where you been, buddy?  I've tried joining you a few times in BF4, but every time I get in the game, you're gone!

www.investoradvisorynetwork.com

Is where I have been. My son has been the culprit on BF4, heck he is better than me these days.

Just been working hard trying to make this happen.

Go grab your free chapter and get on our list for the ebook  cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankthetoad
NOMaster

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS.... TWO!!11!1! thread 4 W1NNARS!    Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:40 pm

Site looks good, man. Though you might want to get a picture of your buddy with something other than a white t-shirt on. Smile

Wish you luck, man!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Re-volution
Bonerfart

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS.... TWO!!11!1! thread 4 W1NNARS!    Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:05 pm

frankthetoad wrote:
Site looks good, man.  Though you might want to get a picture of your buddy with something other than a white t-shirt on.  Smile

Wish you luck, man!

Yeah, we just slapped this site together so peeps had somewhere to go if they looked us up. We gave away a free chapter in our ebook during the xmas break just to see the interest. One email generated over 200 leads! Since then we have both gone and had professional pics taken. We are building the main members area and public site behind the scenes.

Did you sign up? I know you were interested in some of the strategies I was talking about in the other thread before.

I will be on the PS4 tonight. Maybe we will do some WAR
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Re-volution
Bonerfart

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS.... TWO!!11!1! thread 4 W1NNARS!    Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:24 pm

Dark Souls II free T-shirt

Think the risk of release day delivery with Amazon is worth the risk with Namco Bandai to get the free shirt?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Re-volution
Bonerfart

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS.... TWO!!11!1! thread 4 W1NNARS!    Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:25 pm

DSII T-shirts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS.... TWO!!11!1! thread 4 W1NNARS!    Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:37 pm

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/02/26/dark-souls-2-engine-created-with-next-gen-in-mind

Quote :
The new engine for Dark Souls II was created with next-gen consoles in mind. During a trip to From Software’s office in Tokyo that resulted in our Making Dark Souls 2 feature, the game’s programmers explained to IGN how Dark Souls II is the studio’s first step into the future of console and PC gaming.

“We always had in mind the next generation, such as DirectX11 and next generation hardware when creating our technology, and also challenged ourselves as programmers to simultaneously create for the new generation,” explained Ando-san, a programmer at From Software.

While the Souls series is known for its nightmarish creatures and scenarios, the developers still wanted to keep the design somewhat grounded in reality. As he explained, “The thing we prioritized when re-creating our engine was, as a concept, taking the graphics to a more photo-realistic look, and in order to fulfill this, we had decided to discard our old engine and create a new one.”

Ando elaborated, “Some of the things we prioritized when creating the engine was actively take in new technology such as deferred rendering and physical-based rendering to increase the flexibility of graphic creation, and really pursue the photo-realism and lighting.”

So you're saying theres a chance?

Has on robe & wizard hat

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS.... TWO!!11!1! thread 4 W1NNARS!    Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:40 pm

Neutral 

NOMaster

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS.... TWO!!11!1! thread 4 W1NNARS!    Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:48 pm

^Um....WTF is that? This game is right around the corner. If that's what I have to look forward to, I'm cancelling my preorder. Also, if this has a slight chance of coming to the PS4, I'd rather wait.

That's it. Preorder cancelled. Will wait to read some reviews and folks' opinions on this before picking it up. I'm sick of half-baked games.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS.... TWO!!11!1! thread 4 W1NNARS!    Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:18 pm

Twisted Evil 

NOMaster

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS.... TWO!!11!1! thread 4 W1NNARS!    Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:30 pm

Is that moss wallpaper on that rock and a tarp with pictures of grass on it that the dude is walking on?

What's wrong with game developers these days?  I've decided that EA/Dice have absolutely ZERO incentive to fix BF4.  They've already gotten their money!  I'm sure a good percentage of BF4 owners have purchased Premium.  What do they have to gain by fixing the bugs in their game????!!!!

Add in Bethesda and others to the mix and you've got companies that sell a product based on the success of previous installments.  The only way things will change is if we stop buying these things at launch.  Let them feel the crunch when their piece of crap sits on the shelf without being bought.  The problem is, you have folks like me that are entirely too optimistic with unrealistic faith in these companies doing right by their customers.

Well, I've been had too many times.  No more.  make sweet love  'em.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS.... TWO!!11!1! thread 4 W1NNARS!    Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:38 pm

TBF its just one shot. DeS and DkS had some bad areas and some awesome ones. Hell, these were also official shots of DkS:

Here's a few of 2 to restore your faith in the sun:
Spoiler:

Has on robe & wizard hat

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS.... TWO!!11!1! thread 4 W1NNARS!    Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:41 pm

They have a much more interesting lighting engine now and dedicated servers again. Looks like texture detail and some polygons took a slight hit in the PS360 versions.

Zombie outbreak response team

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS.... TWO!!11!1! thread 4 W1NNARS!    Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:03 pm

Toad. Get over it. Get the game. When have I EVER been wrong? FROM will not let us down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankthetoad
NOMaster

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS.... TWO!!11!1! thread 4 W1NNARS!    Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:06 pm

I will get it, but not from a preorder. I'll wait to hear what you fellas have to say. It will only take 2 days to get here when I do decide to pick it up....or I'll just go to Best Buy.

I've had a bad day, and my posts reflect that. I am still excited about this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Re-volution
Bonerfart

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS.... TWO!!11!1! thread 4 W1NNARS!    Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:06 am

11 days bitches!

Toad, stop being a snob.

Buy the Collector's Edition and then buy the PS4 version. You know this game has replay value coming out of the frooty booty.

And in those pictures that have poor graphics. It's not about the graphics kids. It's about the heart pounding red phantom that you are trying to find. Don't lose the reason why we like this game.

HEART POUNDING- you don't get that from graphics...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A
Has on robe & wizard hat

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS.... TWO!!11!1! thread 4 W1NNARS!    Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:09 am

I do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A
Has on robe & wizard hat

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS.... TWO!!11!1! thread 4 W1NNARS!    Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:10 am

^ in case anybody is wondering, Revo proposed to me on the last page and I accepted

#nocontext
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankthetoad
NOMaster

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS.... TWO!!11!1! thread 4 W1NNARS!    Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:27 am

Re-volution wrote:
11 days bitches!

Toad, stop being a snob.

Buy the Collector's Edition and then buy the PS4 version.   You know this game has replay value coming out of the frooty booty.

And in those pictures that have poor graphics.  It's not about the graphics kids.  It's about the heart pounding red phantom that you are trying to find.  Don't lose the reason why we like this game.

HEART POUNDING- you don't get that from graphics...
Yes, but laughable graphics will distract from the "heart pounding." I'm hopeful that the image Tyrant posted isn't representative of the rest of the game, but I'm worried enough to wait and pick up the game until I've heard more about it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bdwright77
Zombie outbreak response team

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS.... TWO!!11!1! thread 4 W1NNARS!    Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:58 am

There have always been a few points in these games where the graphics were a bit less than stellar. I'm not distracted by it. I'm looting, I shifting tendencies, I'm joining covenants, I'm sucking souls (yikes!), I'm forging demon weapons, I'm farming stones, I'm the god damn paterfamilias!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Re-volution
Bonerfart

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS.... TWO!!11!1! thread 4 W1NNARS!    Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:37 pm

I propose a moratorium on all things DSII after release

We shall make Toad sweat until he buys it.  BurnHim 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS.... TWO!!11!1! thread 4 W1NNARS!    

Back to top Go down

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS.... TWO!!11!1! thread 4 W1NNARS!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The NOM Clan :: Dark Souls-
Jump to: