The NOM Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We play video games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Progress reports.

Go down 
+6
Re-volution
bdwright77
frankthetoad
AlphaShepherd
mbgonzomd
Mark Sporto
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

Progress reports.  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress reports.    Progress reports.  - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:41 pm

Level 27 Still lovin this game. Time is the factor
Back to top Go down
JD23
Zombie outbreak response team
JD23

PostSubject: Re: Progress reports.    Progress reports.  - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:50 pm

I think I'm at around 130 hours and I still have quite a bit to do before finishing. I liked Fallout 3 and New Vegas, but Skyrim puts both of those games to shame.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Progress reports.    Progress reports.  - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:55 pm

cheers

nice going fellas!

Back to top Go down
Smitty
Zombie outbreak response team
Smitty

PostSubject: Re: Progress reports.    Progress reports.  - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 8:40 am

Joined the Stormcloaks yesterday and spent some time whooping frooty booty with Galmar Stone-Fist. What legion did you guys choose? I went with the Stormcloaks for a couple reasons...my race is Nord and they're native to Skyrim and the rebels, I don't care for the Elves telling me who I can or can't worship (Talos, who was also Nord I think), and the Imperials seems like little bitches getting told what to do by the elves...plus the Empire makes me think of Star Wars...empire = evil. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Progress reports.    Progress reports.  - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Progress reports.
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The NOM Clan :: The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim-
Jump to: