The NOM Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We play video games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Progress reports.

Go down 
+6
Re-volution
bdwright77
frankthetoad
AlphaShepherd
mbgonzomd
Mark Sporto
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

Progress reports.  Empty
PostSubject: Progress reports.    Progress reports.  EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 8:35 am

i figure we could isolate the usual "what i did last night" into a specific thread.

Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

Progress reports.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress reports.    Progress reports.  EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 8:42 am

anyway, last night/this morning Shaking My Head i cleared out fort greymore(?) and in doing so got my, sneak up into the 50's sneaking everywhere makes it fly up. but i started really focusing on archery and lockpicking. also tried pickpocketing but am not entirely skilled in that area yet.

i also started to join the companions.
Back to top Go down
mbgonzomd
Zombie outbreak response team
mbgonzomd

Progress reports.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress reports.    Progress reports.  EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 8:54 am

I didn't get to play much. I have essentially got the gold claw back and now I am in the process of killing some dude (picked up the quest from the inn keeper rumors) at his hide out.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

Progress reports.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress reports.    Progress reports.  EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 9:04 am

in that same town, if you talk to sven, you get a side quest with some additional perks. the path i took enabled one guy to teach me 5 ranks archery. (at 400 gold per rank)

something else strange that happened to me was i got ambushed by 3 big nords and had to off them and when i searched them, i found a contract that the sweet lonely old lady outside of riverwood put on my head... still trying to figure out why. scratch
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

Progress reports.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress reports.    Progress reports.  EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 9:12 am

I decided to start the Dark Brotherhood quests so I put a marker on the location of the city I was told go to. I then spent the next two hours just trying to get there. It's things like that I love about this game.

I didn't stop to investigate every fort or building either. I did poke my head into a couple of them though. I also tried out my new summon zombie spell. It's pretty cool... it doesn't summon a stock monster/zombie, it re-animates the corpse of a dead NPC. So I killed an apprentice storm mage, cast my zombie spell on him, and he proceeded to nuke the crap out of the novice mage's there. Laughing

I only had a couple hours to play, so by the time I got to the city I had to log off for the night.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

Progress reports.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress reports.    Progress reports.  EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 9:32 am

Laughing

i have to try out the zombie spell. i've found 2 scrolls of reanimation.

ooh... i wonder if i could reanimate the giants i killed? scratch
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

Progress reports.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress reports.    Progress reports.  EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 10:38 am

I was attacked by a Dark Brotherhood assassin last night. I killed him.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

Progress reports.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress reports.    Progress reports.  EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 11:46 am

Uh oh
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

Progress reports.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress reports.    Progress reports.  EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 11:50 am

He didn't give me many problems...but I have no idea who I pissed off so early in the game.

I still can't believe how detailed this game is. It's size boggles the mind.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

Progress reports.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress reports.    Progress reports.  EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 11:56 am

frankthetoad wrote:
...It's size boggles the mind.

I wish Benny was here to see this one. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

Progress reports.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress reports.    Progress reports.  EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 11:57 am

Have you been approached by the dark brotherhood yet, toad?
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

Progress reports.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress reports.    Progress reports.  EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 11:58 am

Mark Sporto wrote:
Have you been approached by the dark brotherhood yet, toad?
Nope. I talked to some Companions once but didn't go where they told me to. I've also been contacted by a mage from the Psijic Order...but not sure if they're joinable.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

Progress reports.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress reports.    Progress reports.  EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:02 pm

i bet they are.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

Progress reports.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress reports.    Progress reports.  EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:03 pm

i need to try and track down the thieves guild.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

Progress reports.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress reports.    Progress reports.  EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:06 pm

I think I've got a whole lot left to do with the Mages. I think I've got to start planning what I'm going to do during my play sessions or I'll just end up opening tons of quests and completing none of them.

Buy a house
Finish the 2 Deadric quests
Continue mage quests

Was Oblivion this good, or is this much better?
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

Progress reports.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress reports.    Progress reports.  EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:09 pm

frankthetoad wrote:
I think I've got a whole lot left to do with the Mages. I think I've got to start planning what I'm going to do during my play sessions or I'll just end up opening tons of quests and completing none of them.

Buy a house
Continue mage quests

Oblivion was this good. I played it for months.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

Progress reports.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress reports.    Progress reports.  EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:32 pm

Oblivion was amazing.

That said, I'll be surprised if the dark brotherhood quest or the thieves guild quests are as good as oblivion's.
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

Progress reports.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress reports.    Progress reports.  EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:52 pm

Both were excellent in Oblivion; my and many other's favorite parts of the game. We can hope they approach them in quality in Skyrim.

Last edited by bdwright77 on Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

Progress reports.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress reports.    Progress reports.  EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:44 pm

bdwright77 wrote:
Both were excellent in Oblivion; mine and many other's favorite parts of the game. We can hope they approach them in quality in Skyrim.

Shut up Razz
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

Progress reports.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress reports.    Progress reports.  EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:54 pm

You tell him, Rev!
Back to top Go down
bdwright77
bdwright77

Progress reports.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress reports.    Progress reports.  EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 4:37 pm

Ffffffuuuuu guys!
Back to top Go down
Huge Knutz
Bonerfart
Huge Knutz

Progress reports.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress reports.    Progress reports.  EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 9:25 pm

frankthetoad wrote:

Buy a house
Continue mage quests

So far id say this is better. The world is certainly much better.

I havent even scratch the surface or heard of anything deadric yet. Im in the thief's guild, dark brother hood, bought a house and joined the mages university. I have also done some long random wonderings on my own for schnitz n giggles.

I just started the quest from the grey beards and im about to do a mission to learn more about the dragons.

Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

Progress reports.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress reports.    Progress reports.  EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:24 am

has anyone else gone into the bar in Whiterun and done the drinking game challenge?

it actually opens up an interesting quest... Laughing

and as i was traveling through the mountains last night, i came across 2 dead bodies and found a journal and it was apparently 2 teens that had gone off to get married despite their families' mutual disapproval and apparently shortly after they ran away they got mauled by a saber cat.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

Progress reports.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress reports.    Progress reports.  EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:30 am

Bought my house last night. What a dump! Luckily it did have one chest...so now I've got somewhere to stash my stuff.

Also found my housecarl Lydia. She's dead. It was fun while it lasted, Lydia. RIP.

Started working through the Deadric Quest received from the Abandoned House in the Dwarven city. Made it all the way through the broken tower finally killing some whacked out mage. Good time!

I'm also rocking me some Expert Destruction robes. Robe & Wizard Hat
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

Progress reports.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress reports.    Progress reports.  EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:33 am

Laughing

i've got more archery and lockpicking skills up. i went through and stole a ton of gold from different merchants strong boxes. also killing giants has become second nature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Progress reports.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress reports.    Progress reports.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Progress reports.
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The NOM Clan :: The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim-
Jump to: