The NOM Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We play video games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz

Go down 
+11
mbgonzomd
Kekborg
Beans
Mark Sporto
Rooksarii
_Meta_
pdiss88
frankthetoad
TyrantII
bdwright77
fourthplace
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
kkrambo
Bonerfart
kkrambo

This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:38 pm

for capra you need the basement key to go through a locked door on the bridge near where you first met the sunworshiper

for hydra you need to go down below the blacksmith and down into dark root basin.

Is sif the wolf? where is he?
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:59 pm

Sif is in Darkroot Garden...through the door you open with the 20k key. He's all the way in the back.
Back to top Go down
mbgonzomd
Zombie outbreak response team
mbgonzomd

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:50 am

Mule's daily questions:

When you enter darkroot garden you can see some loot on the cliff to the left. You also pass under some bridge/aquaduct. How to you get to these locations?

Also in the garden, after killing the secret tree and going up the stairway with the stone knight at the top, there is a cliff and what looks like a gap that can be jumped. Can this be jumped? I tried once and died and did not try again.

I am in Anus Londor right now, is there a easy way to get back to any other locations?
Back to top Go down
kkrambo
Bonerfart
kkrambo

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:19 am

The loot you see on the cliff from the entrance of dark root garden is the same loot at the top of the stairs that lead to the cliff you tried to jump off. Yes, if you run up the stairs and jump off the cliff then you can land down near the entrance to dark root garden.

Just north of Anus Landor is Vagina Landor.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:27 am

Mule, the only way to get back anywhere is to have the harpies carry you back to Sen's. Once you beat the bosses, you'll have the ability to warp to a select few bonfires from every bonfire.

By the way, the bonfires are almost exactly related to covenants. If you don't light the fires by the covenant NPCs you'll be limited in the number of warp points.
Back to top Go down
mbgonzomd
mbgonzomd

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:45 am

What if I run out of arrows and sh!t? Is there a sporting goods store in anus landor?
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:11 am

There are no merchants in Anor Londo. There is a good merchant in Sen's. You have to jump across the broken bridge across from the giant loading boulders. He sells arrows, shards, 2 good rings, firebombs, stamina weed, and some armor and weapons.

You need to come to AL prepared.
Back to top Go down
mbgonzomd
mbgonzomd

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:49 pm

Too late. Now I an stuck in the friggin painting.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:57 pm

You can't leave there until you beat the boss. Uh oh.
Back to top Go down
mbgonzomd
mbgonzomd

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:29 pm

1 still have about 600 standard and 20 poison, so hopefully that will last long enough to get out of the painting and get through anus londor.
Back to top Go down
kkrambo
Bonerfart
kkrambo

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:12 pm

Where should I go next? I've been through blight town but haven't tried to get past the boulder guys to the boss. I've been trying to get through the Linder ruin ghosts but can't do it. I can't get past the invisible dude towards sif. I haven't tried the skeletons to the catacombs lately. I haven't tried to go back to the asylum or sens fortress. And there's still the lightning dragon things down below.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:29 am

You need to go past the boulder guys to the boss. You don't have to fight those dudes. As long as you sprint to the top and duck into the cave, they probably won't hit you. Just keep your shield up.

For the invisible guy in Darkroot Garden, just use the farming method that will make him leap over you to his death. That, or run into the stone building that you see right around where he is, talk to the cat sitting in the window, and join the Forest Hunters covenant. You'll become pals with Mr. Invisible and those guys will stop attacking you.

New Londo Ruins is meant to be visited a little later in the game. You can hit the ghosts while cursed, or use a Jagged Ghost Blade while not cursed. I also believe that a Divine weapon can harm them without you being cursed, but I'm not sure.

Sen's Fortress isn't available to you until you ring the second bell which is past the boss in the swamps of Blighttown. That's why that should probably be your next move.
Back to top Go down
kkrambo
Bonerfart
kkrambo

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:53 am

Oh, I figured the bell was pasts the ghosts. I've got the temporary curse and the jagged blade but half the time I fall off a ledge from a weird lock on moment and the other half of the time I get surrounded by ghosts and die in a maul.

I also need to rescue my firekeeper. Is that easy or hard? I tried using that black stone once but it wouldn't let me. Do you have to be human to do it?
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:13 am

You can't use the stone until you right before the boss fog in Anor Londo...which is after Sen's Fortress...which is after you ring the second bell after you beat the boss in the swamps of Blighttown.

Leave New Londo Ruins for much later.
Back to top Go down
mbgonzomd
mbgonzomd

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:08 am

I got out of the painting. I killed that invisible b!tch on my first try... without even youtubing.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:52 am

You're a machine. Did you cut off her tail? You're supposed to get a sweet sword or dagger or something....
Back to top Go down
pdiss88
Titty Sprinkles
pdiss88

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:12 am

nerd
Back to top Go down
mbgonzomd
mbgonzomd

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:00 am

toadthefrank wrote:
You're a machine. Did you cut off her tail? You're supposed to get a sweet sword or dagger or something....

Nope, I could not see her tail. I just would walk towards the foot prints until my guy hit an invisible wall and then I would combustion her. When ever I took a hit I would run in circles until my poison wore off.

Is there a way to kill her where you can actually see her and her tail?
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 12:12 pm

She materializes every now and then. You've just got to run behind her and hack it off. I hear it's not easy. More often than not, you'll just end up killing her before you take her tail off.

I'm going to try tonight after I get 6 more Souvenir's of Reprisal.
Back to top Go down
mbgonzomd
mbgonzomd

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 1:00 pm

She never materialized after I shot her with the 1st arrow... hmmm. Maybe I did it wrong.
Back to top Go down
fourthplace
Bieber Fanboy
fourthplace

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:44 pm

I wish I knew as much about this game as toad seems to. =[
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4