The NOM Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We play video games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz

Go down 
+11
mbgonzomd
Kekborg
Beans
Mark Sporto
Rooksarii
_Meta_
pdiss88
frankthetoad
TyrantII
bdwright77
fourthplace
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
_Meta_
Bonerfart
_Meta_

This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:46 am

TyrantII wrote:
you guys haven't be throwing down your white soap stones and helping others?

I've found that's the best way to explore a level, get a feel for the boss, and wager nothing. Death returns you to the bonfire with the souls you collected to that point, where you can put down and help someone else.

You can only come away with more souls, and if your lucky, tons of them from helping someone beat the boss. Then you can use the humanity earned after doing so a few times to go body and kindle the bonfire, and request help yourself.

I do say, if you're not doing COOP, you're doing it wrong as the COOP walkthrough you do is invaluable.

I have no idea how to do any of that.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:47 am

meta stark wrote:
I have no idea how to do any of that.

http://www.nomclan.com/t2875-dark-souls-resources
Back to top Go down
Kekborg
Club 69!
Kekborg

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:15 pm

mbgonzomd wrote:
You sound pretty smart there young man. I need to start doing that.

Me 2.

Back to top Go down
ImdJenk
Bonerfart
ImdJenk

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:45 pm

I think the time invested in this game is a direct result of fourthplace failing in fantasy football. Real money on the line.. SNAP OUT OF IT!!
Back to top Go down
fourthplace
Bieber Fanboy
fourthplace

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:18 pm

I am generally owning in all my leagues with the exception of what I call "The Luck League!!" I've had the game since release day and only have about 8 hours invested! (Plus the 6 hours I lost from my first character). Lol.
Back to top Go down
ImdJenk
Bonerfart
ImdJenk

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:06 pm

You are doing well in your other leagues because I'm not there.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:25 pm

meta stark wrote:
Can you revise the title of this thread from a question to a statement: This game is annoying.

done. pirat
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:43 pm

:RAGEQUIT:
Back to top Go down
fourthplace
Bieber Fanboy
fourthplace

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:14 pm

Mark Sporto wrote:
meta stark wrote:
Can you revise the title of this thread from a question to a statement: This game is annoying.

done. pirat

HACKER!
Back to top Go down
Beans
NOMaster
Beans

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:39 pm

sux.
Back to top Go down
fourthplace
Bieber Fanboy
fourthplace

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 12:11 am

Omfg, how dumb is that Hydra? I lost 7k souls just trying to run toward the thing.
Back to top Go down
Kekborg
Club 69!
Kekborg

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:58 am

Mark Sporto wrote:
meta stark wrote:

done. pirat

Well done.

ninja
Back to top Go down
_Meta_
Bonerfart
_Meta_

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:04 am

Hey Mat can you change the title of this thread to "This game is annoying...for humans"
Back to top Go down
_Meta_
Bonerfart
_Meta_

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:18 am

I think we should start a Dark Souls fight club. Where we grind out a whole level but then die right before we reach a bonfire and lose like 10k souls.

There is only one rule in :ragequit:
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:23 am

fourthplace wrote:
Omfg, how dumb is that Hydra? I lost 7k souls just trying to run toward the thing.

The Hydra was sheer awesome. "Trying to run toward the thing" is most assuredly doin' it wrong. It was one of the easiest boss fights I have done in the game.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:23 am

Kekborg wrote:
Mark Sporto wrote:
meta stark wrote:

done. pirat

Well done.

golfclap2
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:30 am

meta stark wrote:
Hey Mat can you change the title of this thread to "This game is annoying...for humans"

done!

I love you
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:33 am

fourthplace wrote:
All you got to do is dodge those magic water attacks and get right to the edge of the water. At that point, he'll just lunge all of his heads at you and you can hack them off one at a time. All you need is a decent shield and a good amount of endurance.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:37 am

You don't even need a shield. Rusted Iron Ring + 2-handed weapon stance = ded Hydra. I never even got hit once I figured out his attack method. Watch in awe as giant heads fly over you, run towards them and hack away. Rinse, repeat.
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
TyrantII

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:17 am

fourthplace wrote:

lol!

That was my source of the ragequit.

It's one thing to make it apparent that theres shallow water you can walk in, and deep water you can't. It's another to make it look all the same and have you just fall through it to your death if your too far away from shore..
Back to top Go down
_Meta_
Bonerfart
_Meta_

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:54 am

Mark Sporto wrote:
meta stark wrote:

done!

I love you

This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 2 Smileys
Back to top Go down
Machines
Bonerfart
Machines

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 12:51 pm

TyrantII wrote:

They just got rid of the warp problems, and introduced a host of framerate problems.

Fixed.

Still love/loathe the game though...LOL!
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 12:56 pm

The only places I've noticed framerate problems were Blighttown and Izalith. They suck. At least it's only those two for me...
Back to top Go down
Machines
Bonerfart
Machines

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:17 pm

toadthefrank wrote:
The only places I've noticed framerate problems were Blighttown and Izalith. They suck. At least it's only those two for me...

I haven't even been to either of those places yet. I get framerate issues in Firelink all the time.
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:22 pm

lol @ the avatar!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz   This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This game is annoying...for humans with no internetz
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next