The NOM Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We play video games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How many hours have you played?

Go down 
+8
Mark Sporto
Re-volution
Rooksarii
bdwright77
AlphaShepherd
frankthetoad
TyrantII
mbgonzomd
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
bdwright77
Zombie outbreak response team
bdwright77

How many hours have you played? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many hours have you played?   How many hours have you played? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:10 am

I think 60 now. I put in some time over the past weekend Smile

Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: How many hours have you played?   How many hours have you played? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:20 am

42. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
Mark Sporto

PostSubject: Re: How many hours have you played?   How many hours have you played? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:08 pm

like 25 at this point. that's being generous.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: How many hours have you played?   How many hours have you played? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:26 pm

100+
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: How many hours have you played?   How many hours have you played? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:38 pm

toadthefrank wrote:
100+

100hrs/504hrs (24hrs. * 21 days)= 20% of your time out of the last 21 days has been dedicated to this game! If you figure in 8 hours of sleep and 8 hours of work, that's, 336 hours. 504-336=168 hours left! You used 100 of these leaving only 68 hours over 21 days for anything else. That's 3 hours per day to do other things. study

Well, putting it that way. It don't seem all that bad. Is my math rong? scratch

Anywho, I'm at like 44 hours.
Back to top Go down
frankthetoad
NOMaster
frankthetoad

PostSubject: Re: How many hours have you played?   How many hours have you played? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:51 pm

I sleep about 5 hours/night. In summary, I played the game too much. I played it to death and I'm happy I'll have something else to play tonight. Looking forward to some MP action.
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: How many hours have you played?   How many hours have you played? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:54 pm

It's ok Toad we forgive you. elephant
Back to top Go down
mbgonzomd
mbgonzomd

PostSubject: Re: How many hours have you played?   How many hours have you played? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:56 pm

54 hours.
Back to top Go down
beedubs
beedubs

PostSubject: Re: How many hours have you played?   How many hours have you played? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:30 pm

0 hours. But I've probably spent close to 45 minutes reading posts about this game which I do not own.

Facepalm
Back to top Go down
mbgonzomd
mbgonzomd

PostSubject: Re: How many hours have you played?   How many hours have you played? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:36 pm

There is a lot of the is game I have yet to do. From reading the walkthrough, I guess I am about 1/2 way through the game. Well worth the money.
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: How many hours have you played?   How many hours have you played? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:46 pm

Beedubs wrote:
0 hours. But I've probably spent close to 45 minutes reading posts about this game which I do not own.

Facepalm

That takes the cake right there son
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: How many hours have you played?   How many hours have you played? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:46 pm

^^^ Do you see how you do that Alpha?
Back to top Go down
AlphaShepherd
1%'r
AlphaShepherd

PostSubject: Re: How many hours have you played?   How many hours have you played? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:55 pm

golfclap
Back to top Go down
Re-volution
Bonerfart
Re-volution

PostSubject: Re: How many hours have you played?   How many hours have you played? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:58 pm

Woohoo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many hours have you played?   How many hours have you played? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

How many hours have you played?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The NOM Clan :: Dark Souls-
Jump to: