HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Dark Souls Resources

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls Resources   Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:44 pm

<---- that guy

NOMaster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls Resources   Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:11 am

???

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Re-volution
Bonerfart

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls Resources   Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:32 pm

I entered into an agreement with a Dragon this weekend. Any tid bits on this covenant?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mark Sporto
NOMaster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls Resources   Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:38 pm

i still know nothing about covenants.

does that help?

psn: matzira
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kekborg
Club 69!

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls Resources   Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:41 pm

I tried to do the cheat last night. Couldn't get it to work. I can't even f'ing cheat good Mad

PSN - kekborg
XBL - kekborg
wii - 3936 1747 6777 5424
Mario Kart - 3781-9904-0357
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mark Sporto
NOMaster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls Resources   Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:44 pm

Kekborg wrote:
I tried to do the cheat last night. Couldn't get it to work. I can't even f'ing cheat good Mad

the cheat is much easier than folks describe it.

face away from the screen with the dragon head on, equip your souls to dupe, and remove everything else from your PS3 Square inventory slots. equip the dragon head, and make sure the dragon head stone is in the slot when you start. then, in sequence press:

PS3 Square , down on the D-pad, PS3 Square , down on the left stick to turn around, hold PS3 Square down.

do it quick, but not too quick. it take a few tries to figure out the timing, but once you do, it's really simple.

first PS3 Square starts the dragon head animation, down changes to souls, PS3 Square starts the souls, turn to glitch, and hold PS3 Square to maintain the dupe.

your guy will look like he's holding his fists up and yelling.

psn: matzira
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Re-volution
Bonerfart

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls Resources   Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:51 pm

Revo of Gunt wrote:
I entered into an agreement with a Dragon this weekend. Any tid bits on this covenant?

So basically you can invade a person world who carries Dragons Scales. You offer up scales to Mr. Dragon who then ranks you up within the covenant. Cool, right? Oh, and you get different stones that slowly transform u into a dragon. This carries special abilities like being able to breath fire!!! Pretty cool right? So in comes the MP aspect. You must throw down you Dragon eye to invade a persons world to steal their Dragon Scales. But there is this tidbit I found in the Wiki.

Quote :
Online Interaction
When you place your dragon scale-searching eye on the ground in any location, you do not invade the dragon scale holders world. Instead, "dragon remnants" appear in the same place where you dropped your eye, in the dragon scale holders world, where he/she is given the option of whether to summon you or not. Though this safeguards the fairness of PvP with the dragon Covenant, it is extremely detrimental for the actual Covenant member as it severely lowers the chances of actual MP play.

he/she is given the option of whether to summon you or not. ???? How does this look on their side of things? scratch

Does the sign read: Hey dumb-a$$ would you like to get invaded so they can steal your Dragon Scale? Yes/No

G H E Y
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Re-volution
Bonerfart

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls Resources   Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:56 pm

Mark Sporto wrote:
Kekborg wrote:

the cheat is much easier than folks describe it.

face away from the screen with the dragon head on, equip your souls to dupe, and remove everything else from your PS3 Square inventory slots. equip the dragon head, and make sure the dragon head stone is in the slot when you start. then, in sequence press:

PS3 Square , down on the D-pad, PS3 Square , down on the left stick to turn around, hold PS3 Square down.

do it quick, but not too quick. it take a few tries to figure out the timing, but once you do, it's really simple.

first PS3 Square starts the dragon head animation, down changes to souls, PS3 Square starts the souls, turn to glitch, and hold PS3 Square to maintain the dupe.

your guy will look like he's holding his fists up and yelling.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankthetoad
NOMaster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls Resources   Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:22 pm

Rev, it looks like a slug on the ground. Not a summon sign with the weird script. It's glowy and yellow colored.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mbgonzomd
Zombie outbreak response team

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls Resources   Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:31 pm

That is ghey.

PSN: mule-tool
XBL: Grande MULETOOL

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content