HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

PLEASE use [spoiler] tags when posting NSFW images!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlphaShepherd
1%'r

PostSubject: PLEASE use [spoiler] tags when posting NSFW images!   Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:04 pm

Ok ladies... there are lots of folks who might have co-workers (relatives of co-op) or bosses and such walking by while perusing our little club house here... so please if you are going to post NSFW images use the spoiler tags and a **WARNING NSFW**... ummmm... warning!

Thanks,

Alpha

Back to top Go down
View user profile
gordho
Titty Sprinkles

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE use [spoiler] tags when posting NSFW images!   Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:27 pm

Yes sir.

NSFNationalGeographic
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooper
Dickpickle

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE use [spoiler] tags when posting NSFW images!   Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:50 pm

if this is b/c of what i posted in the drinking thread, i was just kidding. i like my subtle humor subtle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlphaShepherd
1%'r

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE use [spoiler] tags when posting NSFW images!   Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:23 pm

Nope... had a few that we had to spoiler tag due to some very nice looking ladies with a severe lack of clothing. Very Happy Check out Avarice's birthday thread and you will see. (When you are not at work).

Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooper
Dickpickle

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE use [spoiler] tags when posting NSFW images!   Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:24 pm

i'm never at work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlphaShepherd
1%'r

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE use [spoiler] tags when posting NSFW images!   Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:40 pm

Well in your case then I'm sure the local Dunkin' Doughnuts shop has wi-fi... Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mbgonzomd
Zombie outbreak response team

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE use [spoiler] tags when posting NSFW images!   Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:44 pm

LOI. Good one Alpha.

PSN: mule-tool
XBL: Grande MULETOOL

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooper
Dickpickle

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE use [spoiler] tags when posting NSFW images!   Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:51 pm

what's this doughnut?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE use [spoiler] tags when posting NSFW images!   Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:17 pm

cooper wrote:
what's this doughnut?
Its what you people eat on your "work" shifts or where you spend 90% of your time on shift
Back to top Go down
cooper
Dickpickle

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE use [spoiler] tags when posting NSFW images!   Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:23 pm

phipp01 wrote:
cooper wrote:
what's this doughnut?
Its what you people eat on your "work" shifts or where you spend 90% of your time on shift

as long as your avatar is present, you can say whatever you want. alpha, your ticket's in the mail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlphaShepherd
1%'r

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE use [spoiler] tags when posting NSFW images!   Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:50 pm

Dammit!!! Sad

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mbgonzomd

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE use [spoiler] tags when posting NSFW images!   Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:21 am

Alpha, is there any way in your infinite computerdom that you can get your dog upright and not sideways? I think it would help.

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gordho
Titty Sprinkles

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE use [spoiler] tags when posting NSFW images!   Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:24 am

Ya, come on man, lead by example.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlphaShepherd
1%'r

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE use [spoiler] tags when posting NSFW images!   Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:39 am

He is laying down on the couch with his belly in the air... don't you people have any sense of perspective? Or is that a side effect of Pixel Junk Homo's? Shocked

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mbgonzomd

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE use [spoiler] tags when posting NSFW images!   Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:41 pm

Uhh, don't mess with my junk. Straghten your dog, please.

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlphaShepherd
1%'r

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE use [spoiler] tags when posting NSFW images!   Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:44 pm

mbgonzomd wrote:
Uhh, don't mess with my junk. Straghten your dog, please.

If you mean, "Straighten" your dog, he is straight already. Unlike so many NOM'ers I know of.

alien

@

Hey! A clown!! clown "Everything floats down here!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE use [spoiler] tags when posting NSFW images!   Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:45 am

Shouldn't the warning be on the outside of the post? IIRC, spoiler tags only conceal the image, they don't prevent the browser from grabbing it and storing it in its cache, so those at work could still get into trouble.
Back to top Go down
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE use [spoiler] tags when posting NSFW images!   Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:59 am

mrxpress wrote:
Shouldn't the warning be on the outside of the post? IIRC, spoiler tags only conceal the image, they don't prevent the browser from grabbing it and storing it in its cache, so those at work could still get into trouble.

He's right jim

NOMaster

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE use [spoiler] tags when posting NSFW images!   Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:36 am

Spoiler:

psn: matzira
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beans
NOMaster

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE use [spoiler] tags when posting NSFW images!   Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:45 am

Spoiler:

PSN: frank_and_beans|XBL:TheKrazyKarl|Bnet: Krazy #760
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE use [spoiler] tags when posting NSFW images!   

Back to top Go down

PLEASE use [spoiler] tags when posting NSFW images!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The NOM Clan :: Welcome/Help :: Forum Rules & Announcements-
Jump to: