HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
bdwright77
Zombie outbreak response team

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:53 pm

I got the swords, nothing on the halbreds or axes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankthetoad
NOMaster

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:20 pm

You'll be able to get anything and everything you need- all black knight drops and any chunk you need- in the last area of the game after the Lordvessel opens up the door. Don't sweat it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mark Sporto
NOMaster

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:46 pm

fourthplace wrote:
Bah! Nothing ever drops for me!

No Black Knight swords or Halbreds, was really hoping for one!
Anyone else have luck with the black knights?

i got a "black knight halberd" from the black knight near the entrance to the valley of drakes.

what sucks is that i need to have my str at 32 to be able to use it. Mad

psn: matzira
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fourthplace
Bieber Fanboy

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:31 pm

Is there anyway we can "trade" items via summoning?
I could really use a Black Knight Sword AND Halbred right now!

Edit : Is it that even possible?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankthetoad
NOMaster

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:19 pm

Yes, it is possible...except it's exceedingly difficult to coordinate summons.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mark Sporto
NOMaster

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:49 pm

but not possible in the sense that i'm not giving up my BKH... sorry. Embarassed

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mbgonzomd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:17 am

Ok, so I killed Seath the Scaleless last night.

1) I need to go back into the prison and free that dude
2) I would like to get to the treasure box on top of the bookcase in the library. Has anyone done this?
3) Toad, what section should I try next? (catacombs, londo ruins, the tree place?)

PSN: mule-tool
XBL: Grande MULETOOL

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankthetoad
NOMaster

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:21 am

mbgonzomd wrote:
Ok, so I killed Seath the Scaleless last night.

1) I need to go back into the prison and free that dude
2) I would like to get to the treasure box on top of the bookcase in the library. Has anyone done this?-----It's got a triple shot crossbow in it.
3) Toad, what section should I try next? (catacombs, londo ruins, the tree place?)

If you've beaten Seath, I'd go either to the Catacombs to go kill Pinwheel and then Tomb of Giants to beat Nito.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:43 pm

2) If you use the staircases with the rotating switches, you can trigger the switch, and as the low stairs move over the bookshelf (actually before they're directly over the bookshelf) you can drop off safely to grab the weapon. If you haven't cleared the room of archers and the mage, then you need to open the chest, turn around and block, and then loot it. You'll also probably die from their attacks trying to loot the chest.

The thing isn't all that nice, but my OCD forced me to loot it Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mbgonzomd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:02 pm

Is there a way to get out of gravelord nico's lair other than warping?

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mark Sporto
NOMaster

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:44 pm

did you try warping?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mbgonzomd

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:47 pm

Not yet. There has to be a ladder or hidden door, right?

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankthetoad
NOMaster

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:14 pm

mbgonzomd wrote:
Is there a way to get out of gravelord nico's lair other than warping?
Warping only. Which begs the question- why the funk can you warp there?

Actually, it's because if you're in his covenant and have the lordvessel, you'll be able to go back and give him his eyes of death.

Still, it's stupid...and I spent 15 minutes looking for a way out. When you're in the covenant, there's a coffin you can get in that will take you out to the Catacombs.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:17 am

I managed to invade a bunch of people as a darkmoon blade covenant member. There were two guys that just stayed on the main bridge in Anor Londo (dark) and waited for people to invade them. They were pals, and I'm not sure how they were managing to summon each other, but they were beastly. One would stand off in the distance and the other wore the fog ring and blasted the invading phantom (me) as soon as they arrived. I must've invaded them 12 times and lost 11...oh but that final one was sweet!!! Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankthetoad
NOMaster

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:36 am

I haven't been able to successfully invade anyone using that ring or the blue stone. It's maddening. The Souls of Reprisal are such a rare drop from the Harpies in Painted World that I end up getting so bored trying to farm them that I end up leaving after only getting one (maybe). I think I have six total.

I also need to farm Eyes of Death, though I think I'm going to get a bunch of them from the same guy that's going to drop me the rare weapons I need.

I need to finish this up this week. They'll either patch the game before I get to level 713, or I'll get sucked into BF3 completely. And then Skyrim's coming out in less than 2 weeks...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:40 am

I just did soul farming runs in Anor Londo and used my blue stone every time I returned to the bonfire. I successfully invaded at least 15 times, winning 10 of them and getting my souvenirs in the process.

I also farmed the basilisks a bit for eyes of death, but there are 9 to be had in the game already (3 behind the prowling demon in catacombs, 3 in tomb of giants, and 3 to be purchased from Patches when he returns to firelink). I found farming the Great Hollow to be the easiest method. You can drop off to the right of the path after the bonfire, turnaround and drop off again, and you fight three of them. Die and do it again. I've got well over the requisite 10 eyes now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mark Sporto
NOMaster

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:45 am

i did souls farming with the dragon head stone and large soul of a brave warrior.

i'm level 619.

yep. i cheated and will start over when i can play online with you people, but until that day... i'm cheating my arse off.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:18 am

Cheaters, the lot of you!

NOMaster

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:19 am

Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:24 am

I can't convince myself to do it, regardless of how broken the MP is. Perhaps I may feel differently if I start having a really unpleasant experience, but I've enjoyed the game a lot so far. Would it have been more fun playing with you guys? Yes, of course. I still enjoy the challenge though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:46 am

Yeah, I'm liking the game except for the seemingly broken and empty MP and cheat problems.

People are using the cheats, buying items and bringing them into MP invasions to be overpowered for their SL. It's like de-leveling problem in demons souls; except this time around it doesn't take as long and you get to play the game to get the end armor, weapons, ect. In DeS at least it took forever, so not many people bothered. Plus they still had to go about upgrading everything, which meant grinding.

Probably be happier if this came out before DeS. FS screwed up not properly playtesting this.

The online can be patched to fix, but fixing the exploits is going to require telling them people they need to do a character wipe to play online. I don;t see that happening.

Bonerfart

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:25 am

I've farmed souls, but that is it.

I beat the Quelaag and Ceaseless Dragon/Demon thing. What should I do next? The minotaurs seem to be a bit too much for me right now (SL 63) should I be going somewhere else?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bdwright77

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:30 am

Yeah, I'd do New Londo Ruins or Duke's Archives / Crystal Cave. Have you done Sen's Fortress or Anor Londo yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:48 am

sens and anor

Bonerfart

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:48 am

bdwright77 wrote:
Yeah, I'd do New Londo Ruins or Duke's Archives / Crystal Cave. Have you done Sen's Fortress or Anor Londo yet?

I haven't completed any of those you mentioned. Maybe do Sen's fortress Eh heh heh heh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   

Back to top Go down

*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The NOM Clan :: Dark Souls-
Jump to: