HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
bdwright77
Zombie outbreak response team
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Thu May 12, 2011 2:38 pm

Well, it is a copy protected save, so I doubt you have it. I've lost mine multiple times over. I wish it was stored on their servers Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rooksarii
Mule's Spoon Boy
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Thu May 12, 2011 2:54 pm

Funking Asphalt! Thankfully I wasn't that far in, but still. Noticed my Assasin's Creed 2 didn't copy over either...now I am paranoid about Dead Rising 2, FFXIII and my other "almost platinumed" games!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Re-volution
Bonerfart
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Fri May 13, 2011 7:20 am

bdwright77 wrote:
Heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! RE-VO!!!!! What's up guy? Long time no talk/see/play online!

Still watching the Bulls? You think they'll make the finals?

Heat vs Bulls could be a good one. I'm kinda partial to Dallas now, if Memphis doesn't find a way to beat OKC.

Bulls vs. Heat it is my son. Gonna be an EPIC battle I think. I hope we kick Lebron & Co. arse!

Memphis and OKC !!! Game 6 2 nite! The Grizz will force a Game 7, they have to.

Dallas, Boooo. Get on the D. Rose train man MVP MVP MVP. What a player, proud to have him on our team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Fri May 13, 2011 7:44 am

Re-volution wrote:
bdwright77 wrote:
Heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! RE-VO!!!!! What's up guy? Long time no talk/see/play online!

Still watching the Bulls? You think they'll make the finals?

Heat vs Bulls could be a good one. I'm kinda partial to Dallas now, if Memphis doesn't find a way to beat OKC.

Bulls vs. Heat it is my son. Gonna be an EPIC battle I think. I hope we kick Lebron & Co. arse!

Memphis and OKC !!! Game 6 2 nite! The Grizz will force a Game 7, they have to.

Dallas, Boooo. Get on the D. Rose train man MVP MVP MVP. What a player, proud to have him on our team.

LBJ & the heat are gonna put on their fightin' kilts and pawn the bulls! kilt Basketball cheers


_________________


psn: matzira
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Re-volution
Bonerfart
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Fri May 13, 2011 10:48 am

Mark Sporto wrote:
Re-volution wrote:
bdwright77 wrote:
Heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! RE-VO!!!!! What's up guy? Long time no talk/see/play online!

Still watching the Bulls? You think they'll make the finals?

Heat vs Bulls could be a good one. I'm kinda partial to Dallas now, if Memphis doesn't find a way to beat OKC.

Bulls vs. Heat it is my son. Gonna be an EPIC battle I think. I hope we kick Lebron & Co. arse!

Memphis and OKC !!! Game 6 2 nite! The Grizz will force a Game 7, they have to.

Dallas, Boooo. Get on the D. Rose train man MVP MVP MVP. What a player, proud to have him on our team.

LBJ & the heat are gonna put on their fightin' kilts and pawn the bulls! kilt Basketball cheers


Lebron...he don't like you guys anymore study

Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankthetoad
NOMaster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Fri May 27, 2011 9:04 am

Just got an email from Amazon saying the release dat is October 28, 2011.

_________________
Best.  Cutscene.  Ever.
The Caring Continuum:
Spoiler:
 


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Fri May 27, 2011 9:08 am

Re-volution wrote:
Mark Sporto wrote:
Re-volution wrote:
bdwright77 wrote:
Heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! RE-VO!!!!! What's up guy? Long time no talk/see/play online!

Still watching the Bulls? You think they'll make the finals?

Heat vs Bulls could be a good one. I'm kinda partial to Dallas now, if Memphis doesn't find a way to beat OKC.

Bulls vs. Heat it is my son. Gonna be an EPIC battle I think. I hope we kick Lebron & Co. arse!

Memphis and OKC !!! Game 6 2 nite! The Grizz will force a Game 7, they have to.

Dallas, Boooo. Get on the D. Rose train man MVP MVP MVP. What a player, proud to have him on our team.

LBJ & the heat are gonna put on their fightin' kilts and pawn the bulls! kilt Basketball cheers


Lebron...he don't like you guys anymore study


i'm not "you guys"... Fail


GO HEAT!! Basketball

_________________


psn: matzira
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Fri May 27, 2011 9:12 am

Loaf Man wrote:
Just got an email from Amazon saying the release dat is October 28, 2011.

awesome. Rolling Eyes

a crap @$$ game released on 11 year wedding anniversary or door #2? i'll take door number 2, wayne.

oh, it's a carton of broken eggs? hmmm.

well, i suppose i'd rather have the broken eggs then do a demon's souls sequel.





_________________


psn: matzira
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Fri May 27, 2011 9:14 am

sorry... i hav a head ache and am therefore irritable.

plus i hated demon's souls.

_________________


psn: matzira
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Fri May 27, 2011 9:27 am

thats blasphemy!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bdwright77
Zombie outbreak response team
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Fri May 27, 2011 9:38 am

Did you hate Demon's Souls, or did Demon's Souls hate you?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Fri May 27, 2011 9:41 am

i hated it.

i was trophy whoring and played it for the wrong reasons.

maybe if i wasn't hell bent on whoring it would be different, but it's one of the reasons i've renounced my whoring ways. platinum

_________________


psn: matzira
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bdwright77
Zombie outbreak response team
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Fri May 27, 2011 9:42 am

Well then you love it for that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Fri May 27, 2011 10:34 am

more like thankful.


_________________


psn: matzira
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankthetoad
NOMaster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Fri May 27, 2011 10:41 am

Demon Souls for life!

_________________
Best.  Cutscene.  Ever.
The Caring Continuum:
Spoiler:
 


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Fri May 27, 2011 10:42 am

maybe if it had voice chat it would have been fun.

_________________


psn: matzira
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:49 am


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankthetoad
NOMaster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:43 am

Excited!

_________________
Best.  Cutscene.  Ever.
The Caring Continuum:
Spoiler:
 


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mark Sporto
NOMaster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:13 am

no thanks.

_________________


psn: matzira
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Re-volution
Bonerfart
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:18 am

May the flames guide thee

Oct. 4th cannot come soon enough!

To date DS is my favorite game I've played on the PS3, hands down, no questions asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankthetoad
NOMaster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:34 am

Re-volution wrote:
To date DS is my favorite game I've played on the PS3, hands down, no questions asked.
This may be the same for me also...

_________________
Best.  Cutscene.  Ever.
The Caring Continuum:
Spoiler:
 


Back to top Go down
View user profile
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:10 am

Ditto.

Hopefully partying up with friends and VC in NG+ makes an appearance. 1st time through they should not allow it though.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bdwright77
Zombie outbreak response team
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:54 pm

I don't care either way. I'll call you suckers on the phone if I gotta.

Prepare to die. Daaaaang.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankthetoad
NOMaster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:01 pm

Best cutscene ever.

_________________
Best.  Cutscene.  Ever.
The Caring Continuum:
Spoiler:
 


Back to top Go down
View user profile
TyrantII
Has on robe & wizard hat
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:03 pm

Yeah, always found that funny.

Well just use that PC VC thingy kek set up.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!   

Back to top Go down
 
*OFFICIAL* DARK SOULS THREAD FOR W1NNARS!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The NOM Clan :: Dark Souls-
Jump to: